New York Yankees

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
35316 pageviews
906 comments

GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
New York Yankees

2014-2015 Offseason : Updated 10-7-15

Projected Lineup:

CF - Jacoby Ellsbury
LF - Brett Gardner
1B - Mark Teixeira
DH - Alex Rodriguez
RF - Carlos Beltran
C- Brian McCann
3B - Chase Headley
2B - Dustin Ackley
SS - Didi Gregorious

Bench:

C - Gardy Sanchez
2B - Rob Refsnyder
1B -Greg Bird
OF- Aaron Hicks

Projected Rotation:

SP1 - Masahiro Tanaka (partial ucl tear)
SP2 - Luis Severino
SP3 - Michael Pineda
SP4 - Nathan Eovaldi (forearm soreness)
SP5 - CC Sabathia (recovering drunk)

CP - Andrew Miller
SU - Dellin Betances
SU - Adam Warren
MID - Nick Rumbelow
MID - Justin Wilson
MID - Chasen Shreve
LR - Ivan Nova - arbitration eligible final time (non tender candidate)

Free Agents : Stephen Drew, Chris Young, Chris Capuano, Andrew Bailey

Last edited by GarySanchize24; 11-11-2015 at 02:39 PM..

906 comments for "New York Yankees"

01-30-2007, 10:23 PM         #2
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint no one in the major leagues fu*king with that lineup. With a healthy Matsui, and Giambi DHing, there is no limit to what this lineup can do.
The SP is gonna be a bi*ch if Clemens dont come thru, but we got the next Clemens in the making in Philip Hughes.
Thank christ George gave complete control to Cashman, every single move made was a great one this offseason, and we got the AL East on lock.
 11 years ago '04        #3
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
of course, no question about it, now we gotta beat these fluke teams in the playoffs now.
 11 years ago '04        #4
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
ima be like all yall stupid bandwagon yankee fans annd talk stupid sh*t in your teams thread........fu*k the yankees, [B]your[B] second place bound....bla bla bla bla, yankees are gay...fu*k yall...
 01-31-2007, 07:58 AM         #5
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
ima be like all yall stupid bandwagon yankee fans annd talk stupid sh*t in your teams thread........fu*k the yankees, [B]your[B] second place bound....bla bla bla bla, yankees are gay...fu*k yall...
Except we can actually debate and give intelligent insight, and all you can say is "your gay" and bullsh*t like that.
This just proves all red sox fans suffer from the annoying little brother syndrome. America is just as tired of the Red Sox as they are of the Yankees, so dont think you guys are anything special anymore.

Last edited by Spookerrr; 01-31-2007 at 07:59 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #6
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
Except we can actually debate and give intelligent insight, and all you can say is "your gay" and bullsh*t like that.
This just proves all red sox fans suffer from the annoying little brother syndrome. America is just as tired of the Red Sox as they are of the Yankees, so dont think you guys are anything special anymore.
i dont think we are special at all...i dont care if the world is sick of us, fu*k them...ima rep boston till i die...and you know what how bout we all start talking sh*t after the first series...cuz its apparent that nobody is going to agree with one another's facts and opinions...but still fu*k the yankees
 11 years ago '04        #7
space
space
swept at home 5-0 and finished 3rd behind the Blue Jays. Signing a bunch of scrubs doesn't take away the nightmares from last season lol.
 01-31-2007, 01:28 PM         #8
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's all about the starting pitching...if the yanks are to win the series this year the pitching has to be there
 11 years ago '04        #9
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
It's all about the starting pitching...if the yanks are to win the series this year the pitching has to be there
shonuff12 is a real fan and is sensible...spookerr and stunna2004 are just lames, aint no real fans just sh*t talkers
 11 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
shonuff12 is a real fan and is sensible...spookerr and stunna2004 are just lames, aint no real fans just sh*t talkers
being in 3rd place behind the Blow Jays is pretty lame too
 01-31-2007, 11:21 PM         #11
skeetsamms 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No doubt the Yankees will be on top the East......I don't even see Boston with a legitmate chance at wild card....anyone else think Aaron Boone should be paid millions just to sit the Yankee bench???
 02-01-2007, 09:33 AM         #12
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
No fact is you're basically a retard who cant back up anything you say. You mocked me because I laughed at the Red Sox winning the World Series this year. What makes you think you guys even stand a chance? Your lineup has gotten progressively worse. Manny is only even more pissed he hasn't been traded. Julio Lugo, wtf is that about? He aint gonna do sh*t. Lowell is done, Cora is a bum, and Kevin Youkilis is nothing special either. You have one of the worst infields in the major leagues at this point. In the outfield, oh no Willy Mo Pena, everybody watch out for him! Coco Crisp, lol, gimme a break. Ortiz isn't gonna bail you clowns every game with a game winning homerun over the tiny a.ss right field fence. Ramirez and Ortiz may be the best 3-4 punch in the major leagues, but 1-2, and 5-9 looks atrocious.
Do I even need to get started on your pitching? Joel Piniero lol. The Yankees dont have all their answers when it comes to starting pitching, but our lineup is like night and day compared to yours. We have the best closer of all time, and our bullpen has only gotten stronger with younger arms. So let me know how you guys plan on even winning the wildcard, and then we can talk.
 11 years ago '05        #13
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Spookerrr said:
No fact is you're basically a retard who cant back up anything you say. You mocked me because I laughed at the Red Sox winning the World Series this year. What makes you think you guys even stand a chance? Your lineup has gotten progressively worse. Manny is only even more pissed he hasn't been traded. Julio Lugo, wtf is that about? He aint gonna do sh*t. Lowell is done, Cora is a bum, and Kevin Youkilis is nothing special either. You have one of the worst infields in the major leagues at this point. In the outfield, oh no Willy Mo Pena, everybody watch out for him! Coco Crisp, lol, gimme a break. Ortiz isn't gonna bail you clowns every game with a game winning homerun over the tiny a.ss right field fence. Ramirez and Ortiz may be the best 3-4 punch in the major leagues, but 1-2, and 5-9 looks atrocious.
Do I even need to get started on your pitching? Joel Piniero lol. The Yankees dont have all their answers when it comes to starting pitching, but our lineup is like night and day compared to yours. We have the best closer of all time, and our bullpen has only gotten stronger with younger arms. So let me know how you guys plan on even winning the wildcard, and then we can talk.
I've watched Lugo play live for 4 years and I watched him play great against the Yankees. He was a good player on a sh*tty Devil Rays team. I think he will have his best year ever this year or next. Lowell is done? That's what everyone said last year, yet he had a solid year. Got third in doubles in the AL and 8th in the MLB. Cora is a backup plain and simple. And Youk gets on base no matter what. He'll be good in the #2 spot. And Crisp was hurt all last year, he's going to have a solid year. Our infield defense is almost always solid, no matter who we bring in. Manny is Manny, he will perform like he does every year. No one is worried about him. Joel Piniero is going to be a setup guy and that's it. I guess you forgot to mention Donnelly, who was a solid pickup and going to be great on our team. You say your pitching staff has only gotten stronger with younger arms now, like we didn't. Are Pettitte, Mussina, Rivera, & Myers young? What makes you think the Yankees stand a chance? Their starting 9's average age is 32, getting older. And they haven't won anything in 6 years. Anything can happen, you as a Yankee fan should know that. Stop being a d*ck.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-01-2007 at 10:36 AM..
 02-01-2007, 12:10 PM         #14
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
I've watched Lugo play live for 4 years and I watched him play great against the Yankees. He was a good player on a sh*tty Devil Rays team. I think he will have his best year ever this year or next. Lowell is done? That's what everyone said last year, yet he had a solid year. Got third in doubles in the AL and 8th in the MLB. Cora is a backup plain and simple. And Youk gets on base no matter what. He'll be good in the #2 spot. And Crisp was hurt all last year, he's going to have a solid year. Our infield defense is almost always solid, no matter who we bring in. Manny is Manny, he will perform like he does every year. No one is worried about him. Joel Piniero is going to be a setup guy and that's it. I guess you forgot to mention Donnelly, who was a solid pickup and going to be great on our team. You say your pitching staff has only gotten stronger with younger arms now, like we didn't. Are Pettitte, Mussina, Rivera, & Myers young? What makes you think the Yankees stand a chance? Their starting 9's average age is 32, getting older. And they haven't won anything in 6 years. Anything can happen, you as a Yankee fan should know that. Stop being a d*ck.
Lugo had 37 RBIs last year, thats even pathetic for a second basemen. Be realistic. He's a career .277 hitter, theres nothing great about him. And you think he is going to have a great year, that doesnt mean he will.
Donnelly is good, but he has 4 career saves, and being a closer is completely different than being a setup man as we all know. He is unproven in the that department. And last I head Piniero is still your closer.
You've only gotten strong really in terms of Daisuke, who is also unproven in the MLB. So dont act liek you signed fu*kin Cy Young already.
Wakefield, 7-11 last year, wow he's jsut fu*king great
Beckett, ERA of 5.01, he's no better than randy johnson was. He's a fu*king bum
Jason Johnson, now there was a great signing. 3-12, 6.35.
Matt Clement, 5-5, 6.61.
Where does it end LOL

Wang was second in cy young voting and is better than any starting pitcher on your staff, including papelbon who has to get back into that role. Mussina had a great year, and Pettitte will be healthy and I think he'll have a decent year just like you "think" Lugo will. Who knows with Igawa and Pavano but we'll see. And Clemens is coming back to us, and he's only still one of the best starters in baseball. Case closed, sit down
 11 years ago '05        #15
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
Lugo had 37 RBIs last year, thats even pathetic for a second basemen. Be realistic. He's a career .277 hitter, theres nothing great about him. And you think he is going to have a great year, that doesnt mean he will.
Donnelly is good, but he has 4 career saves, and being a closer is completely different than being a setup man as we all know. He is unproven in the that department. And last I head Piniero is still your closer.
You've only gotten strong really in terms of Daisuke, who is also unproven in the MLB. So dont act liek you signed fu*kin Cy Young already.
Wakefield, 7-11 last year, wow he's jsut fu*king great
Beckett, ERA of 5.01, he's no better than randy johnson was. He's a fu*king bum
Jason Johnson, now there was a great signing. 3-12, 6.35.
Matt Clement, 5-5, 6.61.
Where does it end LOL

Wang was second in cy young voting and is better than any starting pitcher on your staff, including papelbon who has to get back into that role. Mussina had a great year, and Pettitte will be healthy and I think he'll have a decent year just like you "think" Lugo will. Who knows with Igawa and Pavano but we'll see. And Clemens is coming back to us, and he's only still one of the best starters in baseball. Case closed, sit down
Lugo only played 122 Games last year and was sent to LA with 2 months left in the season. He will be a perfect fit in Boston I guarantee it. Wakefield was hurt all last year. It was Beckett's first year in the AL. He will be fine. Matt Clement was also hurt all last year. And Johnson, I'll give your Johnson. That signing made no sense. He blows, but it could be worse. We could have picked up a Pavano. Lol. Actually right now Timlin is our Reliever. And Donnelly is not our reliever. He's a setup man and he will tryout for the Reliever position. Pineiro has talent. He's been on a sh*tty Seattle team. He could be great reliever or good setup man. I think our Bullpen is looking great. And our Starting pitching is going to be incredible.
 11 years ago '05        #16
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
The Sox haven't decided on a closer yet. Pineiro was brought in to compete for the job.
 02-01-2007, 03:44 PM         #17
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Lugo only played 122 Games last year and was sent to LA with 2 months left in the season. He will be a perfect fit in Boston I guarantee it. Wakefield was hurt all last year. It was Beckett's first year in the AL. He will be fine. Matt Clement was also hurt all last year. And Johnson, I'll give your Johnson. That signing made no sense. He blows, but it could be worse. We could have picked up a Pavano. Lol. Actually right now Timlin is our Reliever. And Donnelly is not our reliever. He's a setup man and he will tryout for the Reliever position. Pineiro has talent. He's been on a sh*tty Seattle team. He could be great reliever or good setup man. I think our Bullpen is looking great. And our Starting pitching is going to be incredible.

I actually agree with you on some of this..and some of this you're on friggin drugs

#1- Lugo will be Lugo...sh*tty in the field okay at the plate. He's a poor man's Renteria..which makes me wonder why the sox got rid of Renteria in the first place

#2-Wakefield will be the same 4+ Era pitcher he has been the past 4 years, but I expect he'll be back to 180-200 innings.

#3-You're delusional about Beckett, he will continue to be a low 5, high 4 ERA pitcher in the American league East until he leaves and goes somewhere safer.

#4-Matt Clement was hurt last year..and the wear before that his ERA for the sox was 4.57...another guy who's nothing special. And at 32, who's to say he won't be hurt again or worse as a pitcher?

#5-Timlin is a quality reliever, but he damn sure isn't closer material and he's FORTY...so you can't expect a lot of innings out of him...Sox need someone else to help in the pen, and as of right now...they don't have a definite answer. I predict the pen will be the Sox achille's heel all season

#6-Donnelly was a good pickup for the sox, he was cheap and signed a short deal...he's probably one of the few guys who can help prop up Timlin in the sox pen, but once again...he's not a closer.

#7-Piniero is garbage..all that bullsh*t you're saying about him being on a bad team is irrelevant, he was pitching at safeco, the ultimate pitcher's park and he got hammered the last 3 years...how you think he's going to do at Fenway? I think he's going to be crushed

#8- You really need to stop with the starting pitching, it's really not any better than the Yanks.

Schilling should be solid if he manages to not hurt himself again and his age doesn't catch up with him ala Randy Johnson

Beckett I already talked about

Dice-K...who fu*king knows what this guy is going to do? Presuming on this guy's greatness is foolish. I think he'll have a decent 1st year, but he's not going to win any cy young awards right away. And I think he will have 2-3 good years like basically every other Japanese pitcher that has ever played in MLB and then flame out once everyone figures out his style and starts hitting him. But, who knows? He could be horrible, he could be great, and a.ssuming he's going to be amazing is just braindead

Papelbon- Another huge question mark...will he hold up as a starter? He's only started 3 major league games in his career and all three were against light hitting teams at the time. To say that he will def. be a good starter is anything but certain. If the sox have any brains they will put him back in the pen where he belongs and figure out how to deal with his arm issues instead of trying to take away one of their best a.ssets and change it into something else.

Wakefield- Already covered

Bottom line- both the Yanks and the Sox have holes. Both have starting and relief pitching questions and those are the real factors that will determine how they do in the long run since they can both put runs across the plate regardless
 11 years ago '05        #18
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
I actually agree with you on some of this..and some of this you're on friggin drugs

#1- Lugo will be Lugo...sh*tty in the field okay at the plate. He's a poor man's Renteria..which makes me wonder why the sox got rid of Renteria in the first place

#2-Wakefield will be the same 4+ Era pitcher he has been the past 4 years, but I expect he'll be back to 180-200 innings.

#3-You're delusional about Beckett, he will continue to be a low 5, high 4 ERA pitcher in the American league East until he leaves and goes somewhere safer.

#4-Matt Clement was hurt last year..and the wear before that his ERA for the sox was 4.57...another guy who's nothing special. And at 32, who's to say he won't be hurt again or worse as a pitcher?

#5-Timlin is a quality reliever, but he damn sure isn't closer material and he's FORTY...so you can't expect a lot of innings out of him...Sox need someone else to help in the pen, and as of right now...they don't have a definite answer. I predict the pen will be the Sox achille's heel all season

#6-Donnelly was a good pickup for the sox, he was cheap and signed a short deal...he's probably one of the few guys who can help prop up Timlin in the sox pen, but once again...he's not a closer.

#7-Piniero is garbage..all that bullsh*t you're saying about him being on a bad team is irrelevant, he was pitching at safeco, the ultimate pitcher's park and he got hammered the last 3 years...how you think he's going to do at Fenway? I think he's going to be crushed

#8- You really need to stop with the starting pitching, it's really not any better than the Yanks.

Schilling should be solid if he manages to not hurt himself again and his age doesn't catch up with him ala Randy Johnson

Beckett I already talked about

Dice-K...who fu*king knows what this guy is going to do? Presuming on this guy's greatness is foolish. I think he'll have a decent 1st year, but he's not going to win any cy young awards right away. And I think he will have 2-3 good years like basically every other Japanese pitcher that has ever played in MLB and then flame out once everyone figures out his style and starts hitting him. But, who knows? He could be horrible, he could be great, and a.ssuming he's going to be amazing is just braindead

Papelbon- Another huge question mark...will he hold up as a starter? He's only started 3 major league games in his career and all three were against light hitting teams at the time. To say that he will def. be a good starter is anything but certain. If the sox have any brains they will put him back in the pen where he belongs and figure out how to deal with his arm issues instead of trying to take away one of their best a.ssets and change it into something else.

Wakefield- Already covered

Bottom line- both the Yanks and the Sox have holes. Both have starting and relief pitching questions and those are the real factors that will determine how they do in the long run since they can both put runs across the plate regardless
I propped you for this. I pretty much agree with everything except Beckett. I'm not willing to give up on him. I think he will have a solid year, but he has to learn how to do better in the late innings. That's when he gives up a lot of his HRs. Well see what happens.
 11 years ago '05        #19
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Holy sh*t, Santoro and Shonuff agreed on something :wow:
 02-01-2007, 06:28 PM         #20
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Holy sh*t, Santoro and Shonuff agreed on something :wow:
I actually think we generally agree on most things outside of baseball :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy