The Official 2007 / 2008 Boston Red Sox Thread

most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside 50 decides to finally tell the truth
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Damn: Joe Budden and his crew destroyed DJ AKADEMIKS
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
NBA Report: Hornets Players Were Sick & Tired Of Dwight Howard & His Antics
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
The Story Of Marques Houston
91 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-11-2008, 08:22 AM         #821
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:

come on now no one's saying that it's only available to the Yankee's...Tex would be a great fit and a fu*kin monster in front of Ortiz...you guys resigning V-Tek?
Im speaking on NY fans who say they should get CC, Burnett, Sheets, Lowe, Tex, Manny, and a time machine to scoop up Nolan Ryan and Cy Young in their prime.

I mean NY was 3rd in the hardest division, that's not garbage by any means.
 12-11-2008, 08:46 AM         #822
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Same for Yankees fans who think the market is only available to them. Acting like Boston is fresh off a WS sweep. I can almost guarantee that they will get a huge pick up its almost painfully obvious and all signs lead to Mark.
you dumb a.ss.

if your referring to my thread where i said we will sign all those guys, everyone in the thread knew it was all in jest.
 10 years ago '05        #823
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 smokeweed101. said:
Im speaking on NY fans who say they should get CC, Burnett, Sheets, Lowe, Tex, Manny, and a time machine to scoop up Nolan Ryan and Cy Young in their prime.

I mean NY was 3rd in the hardest division, that's not garbage by any means.

that Nolan Ryan and Cy Young had me fu*kin dying...StatezFinest was joking in that thread though, no one in their right mind would think that we would sign all of those players...

at least you keep it real and realize that being 3rd wasn't trash, the Rays breakout year balled on everyone and the Yankees/Red Sox race went down to the last 2 weeks, I mean people act like the Yankees were out of the race for the Wildcard(here comes some hater saying 200mil fails...)
 12-11-2008, 09:12 AM         #824
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
you dumb a.ss.

if your referring to my thread where i said we will sign all those guys, everyone in the thread knew it was all in jest.
Im referring to you saying Sox don't need Tex but Yankees do. As well as every Yankee fan (online excuse me) claiming the Sox are "greedy" and had their time.

I will never understand fear of competition (especially when the biggest rivalry has been bone dry), you boasted and cheered about Manny leaving for months now you don't want us picking up any big hitters.
 12-11-2008, 09:15 AM         #825
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:

that Nolan Ryan and Cy Young had me fu*kin dying...StatezFinest was joking in that thread though, no one in their right mind would think that we would sign all of those players...

at least you keep it real and realize that being 3rd wasn't trash, the Rays breakout year balled on everyone and the Yankees/Red Sox race went down to the last 2 weeks, I mean people act like the Yankees were out of the race for the Wildcard(here comes some hater saying 200mil fails...)
I mean I have been pretty humble for my c*cky personality, I find that every time the Yankees make a move I just say good move or bad move (in CC's case) and then get attacked by dumbass fans who mention salaries and 26 rings as the only factor in Baseball today.

I just don't see how you wouldn't want us picking up big hitters to test your so called leader, if CC is so clutch let him shut down Tex and Youk in Oct. Why hate and smell your own sh*t early, Tampa is still in town anyways.
 10 years ago '04        #826
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Santoro said:
Yeah we need to figure out a way to get rid of Lugo
There was a deal in place to trade him to the DBacks for Eric Byrnes but I believe it fell through. That would have been robbery!

 smokeweed101. said:

I will never understand fear of competition (especially when the biggest rivalry has been bone dry)
I agree. I despise the Yankees more than anything but at the same time I want them to have a good team.


I think the best option for Tex would be to put him at first, swing Youk to 3rd and make Lowell a utility player. If we move him, we'll definitely have to eat a significant amount of his contract; we might as well use him as a utility guy. He'd probably stay healthy this way. I don't know though; I really can't see Lowell playing only once or twice a week. If they sign Tex, it will be tough figuring out what to do.


Last edited by tommymm96; 12-11-2008 at 09:19 AM..
 12-11-2008, 09:22 AM         #827
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Im referring to you saying Sox don't need Tex but Yankees do. As well as every Yankee fan (online excuse me) claiming the Sox are "greedy" and had their time.

I will never understand fear of competition (especially when the biggest rivalry has been bone dry), you boasted and cheered about Manny leaving for months now you don't want us picking up any big hitters.
we have a need to fill in 1st base. ya'll don't. that's what i meant.

we NEED him. ya'll WANT him.

and the other bullsh*t you wrote i won't respond to because it's a paragraph whining about how yankee's fans are mean to you.
 12-11-2008, 10:00 AM         #828
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
we have a need to fill in 1st base. ya'll don't. that's what i meant.

we NEED him. ya'll WANT him.

and the other bullsh*t you wrote i won't respond to because it's a paragraph whining about how yankee's fans are mean to you.
You see, nothing but ignorance, I won't comment either because your obviously wanting attention like usual. Not like the Yankees will do sh*t anyways.
 12-11-2008, 10:02 AM         #829
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
There was a deal in place to trade him to the DBacks for Eric Byrnes but I believe it fell through. That would have been robbery!



I agree. I despise the Yankees more than anything but at the same time I want them to have a good team.


I think the best option for Tex would be to put him at first, swing Youk to 3rd and make Lowell a utility player. If we move him, we'll definitely have to eat a significant amount of his contract; we might as well use him as a utility guy. He'd probably stay healthy this way. I don't know though; I really can't see Lowell playing only once or twice a week. If they sign Tex, it will be tough figuring out what to do.
That would be great because I personally don't see Lowell as an everyday 100+ RBI guy he was in 07.
 12-11-2008, 10:12 AM         #830
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You see, nothing but ignorance, I won't comment either because your obviously wanting attention like usual. Not like the Yankees will do sh*t anyways.
womp womp, bi*ch
 10 years ago '07        #831
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Lowell's gone if we sign Tex. I love Lowell, but I'd much rather have Tex, he's young and a power hitter. Lowell's old, injury prone, but I just heard Buster Olney say there is interest in him if Sox sign Tex.
 10 years ago '04        #832
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,326 | Props total: 764 764
Teixeira is most likely coming here, the only teams that are in hot pursuit are the Sox, Orioles, and Nationals, the Yankees are out of the race per ESPN...Boras wrote in a blog saying that Tex wants to win and out of those 3 teams stated above, the Sox are the only winners...don't have Lowell be a utility player, have respect for the man, trade him so he can be an everyday player, don't stick him on the bench and we probably save money by trading him for a minor league player and a 1st or 2nd round pick b/c we would only pay some of his salary compared to paying him all the money for him to waste away on the bench, im just saying the Sox should treat Lowell with respect since he helped us win the WS
 12-11-2008, 10:24 AM         #833
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like this was moved to make room for more Yankees d*ckriding, this website has become pathetic.
 10 years ago '04        #834
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
^^ HAHA its funny that the Yankee threads can clutter up the BXSC but Red Sox threads get moved to the Red Sox thread
 10 years ago '06        #835
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 2 2
we do need Teix..LONG TERM wise.
we dont know that lowell will ever be the same hitter/defender..and he is getting old...
so realistically, we have a hole in 3rd base which we could fill with youkilis which would leave a hole at 1st base WHICH would create a need of a 1st basemen which is mark teixera.
phew lol. my point is we do need him.
 10 years ago '05        #836
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
I never said we would move Teixiera to the OF. n*ggas cannot read on here. Lowell is signed for 2 more years and management likes him and Youk is a gold glove 1st baseman as well. Thus why I asked the question.
 10 years ago '04        #837
imtheman23 
space
space
space
$92 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k boston hahaha numch of scrubs
 10 years ago '05        #838
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Sadly, Lowell is as good as gone if the Sox land Tex. Period.
 10 years ago '07        #839
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Varitek supposedly offered a 2 year deal...:new_thumbsdown:

we need a new catcher
 10 years ago '06        #840
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 2 2
yea we do..im hoping sox can get one of those catchers from the rangers.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Phatty But She Doesn't Model or Thot it Out
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Hip hop Punk has officially arrived and it's leader: Icy Narco
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Jay-Z caught fudging The Carter's LP already
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
244 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Paul George To The Lakers Is Sounding Less Likely
131 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Rico Recklezz Goes To FBG Duck Hood And Tells Him To Come Outside
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy