NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2008, 10:31 AM         #741
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Got to take pictures with the WS trophies Wednesday night Sooooo glad I got to go to that particular game :applause:
word? where at?
 9 years ago '05        #742
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 s0uThSiDe said:
word? where at?
They had 'em up in the Best Buy Players' Club. Stopped by to check that sh*t out. Lady goes "Oh you guys here for pictures?" I was just like "Uh, I just wanted to come see what this sh*t was." She goes, "Oh, well we have the WS trophies out tonight," and my girl goes "Oh, well then of course we're here for pictures" :applause:
 08-17-2008, 09:31 AM         #743
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
They had 'em up in the Best Buy Players' Club. Stopped by to check that sh*t out. Lady goes "Oh you guys here for pictures?" I was just like "Uh, I just wanted to come see what this sh*t was." She goes, "Oh, well we have the WS trophies out tonight," and my girl goes "Oh, well then of course we're here for pictures" :applause:
nice..this was in florida or mass?
 08-17-2008, 09:32 AM         #744
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For Papelbon, there is no escaping headaches

Jonathan Papelbon's hand goes to his head, it's easy to suspect the worst - that this is another day when his head pounds and lights hurt and all he wants to do is crawl into a darkened room.

For the past two days, Papelbon has been working through another migraine, a problem that has affected him throughout his career. Though Papelbon hasn't pitched since last Tuesday's debacle against Texas (in which he gave up one of the Rangers' 17 runs), he has had to pitch with a migraine this season and at other points in his career, including a notable outing last Sept. 14 against the Yankees, in which the Sox gave up a five-run lead.

But he's learning to cope.

"They don't go away," he said. "You can usually feel the effects of them the day after, the aftereffects. But it's hereditary, they don't go away.

It's just something that I'm going to have to deal with. It's not just a headache, it takes over your whole body. People that don't get them, they don't really understand them."

He has not yet had a migraine so crippling that he's had to beg off pitching. Part of that is being vigilant about treating the headaches as soon as he senses one coming on.

While Papelbon has said that he isn't a fan of taking medication on days he pitches, he has learned to turn to Maxalt at the first sign of an aura. When his vision starts to blur, and the dots of light cloud his eyes, he knows it's time.

"I think that with taking my medicine and being able to kind of just f!ght through it, I usually am able to go out there and pitch."
 9 years ago '06        #745
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 BoSox84 said:
ah you lucky bastard lol
 9 years ago '05        #746
BoSox84 
space
space
 s0uThSiDe said:
nice..this was in florida or mass?
Fenway, @ the Rangers game Wednesday
 08-17-2008, 09:47 AM         #747
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Fenway, @ the Rangers game Wednesday
oh you where up there..thats awesome man
 9 years ago '05        #748
BoSox84 
space
space
Hell yeah dude, that sh*t made my week
 08-20-2008, 10:43 PM         #750
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buchholz demoted to Portland

BALTIMORE - Terry Francona announced after the game that Clay Buchholz, who allowed five runs over 2-1/3 innings in an 11-6 Sox loss to the Orioles was demoted to Double-A Portland to work out his pitching issues.

"I talked to Buck and we feel we need to give him a renewed start," said Francona who also indicated he thinks Buchholz, now 2-9 with a 6.75 ERA will respond.

Buchholz has never been able to find his rhythm all season. The team has tinkered with his arm angle, but that hasn't worked.

The team did not make a corresponding move yet. They take on the Jays Friday in Toronto
 08-20-2008, 10:44 PM         #751
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good sh*t
 9 years ago '05        #752
BoSox84 
space
space
 s0uThSiDe said:
Buchholz demoted to Portland

BALTIMORE - Terry Francona announced after the game that Clay Buchholz, who allowed five runs over 2-1/3 innings in an 11-6 Sox loss to the Orioles was demoted to Double-A Portland to work out his pitching issues.

"I talked to Buck and we feel we need to give him a renewed start," said Francona who also indicated he thinks Buchholz, now 2-9 with a 6.75 ERA will respond.

Buchholz has never been able to find his rhythm all season. The team has tinkered with his arm angle, but that hasn't worked.

The team did not make a corresponding move yet. They take on the Jays Friday in Toronto
fu*king good. It's a shame our bullpen has flopped the way it has this season, I would've preferred to keep Masterson in the rotation all season. Hopefully we can sign some bullpen help in the offseason so he can move back to the rotation
 9 years ago '04        #753
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 s0uThSiDe said:
For Papelbon, there is no escaping headaches

Jonathan Papelbon's hand goes to his head, it's easy to suspect the worst - that this is another day when his head pounds and lights hurt and all he wants to do is crawl into a darkened room.

For the past two days, Papelbon has been working through another migraine, a problem that has affected him throughout his career. Though Papelbon hasn't pitched since last Tuesday's debacle against Texas (in which he gave up one of the Rangers' 17 runs), he has had to pitch with a migraine this season and at other points in his career, including a notable outing last Sept. 14 against the Yankees, in which the Sox gave up a five-run lead.

But he's learning to cope.

"They don't go away," he said. "You can usually feel the effects of them the day after, the aftereffects. But it's hereditary, they don't go away.

It's just something that I'm going to have to deal with. It's not just a headache, it takes over your whole body. People that don't get them, they don't really understand them."

He has not yet had a migraine so crippling that he's had to beg off pitching. Part of that is being vigilant about treating the headaches as soon as he senses one coming on.

While Papelbon has said that he isn't a fan of taking medication on days he pitches, he has learned to turn to Maxalt at the first sign of an aura. When his vision starts to blur, and the dots of light cloud his eyes, he knows it's time.

"I think that with taking my medicine and being able to kind of just f!ght through it, I usually am able to go out there and pitch."
^ damn...i can totally relate to that. i still get migraines although i had them much worse when i was a kid. sh*t's awful.
 08-21-2008, 10:32 AM         #754
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Report: Sox sign catcher Ross to minor-league deal

Ken Rosenthal of Fox Sports is reporting that the Red Sox have signed catcher David Ross to a minor-league contract, according to major-league sources.

From Rosenthal's report :

Ross, 31, drew interest from the Red Sox and Phillies after getting released by the Reds. He will report to Class AAA and eventually become the Sox's third catcher behind Jason Varitek and Kevin Cash.
The Sox would need to promote Ross by Aug. 31 to make him eligible for their post-season roster. Ross also could be added for the playoffs if Varitek or Cash were injured. ...

The Red Sox will be his fifth team, and first in the American League.

Ross hit 17 homers in 311 ABs in 2007, and 21 homers in 247 ABs in 2006. He also owns a .381 OBP this season, despite hitting .231 with 3 homers (52 games of action).
 9 years ago '06        #755
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
not a bad signing at all ^ especially when you dont give up much.
and its about time clay was demoted..a bit too late if you ask me, but that idiot has cost us atleast 5-8 games...
hopefully we can find a replacement..perhaps colon?!?
 08-21-2008, 12:27 PM         #756
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
not a bad signing at all ^ especially when you dont give up much.
and its about time clay was demoted..a bit too late if you ask me, but that idiot has cost us atleast 5-8 games...
hopefully we can find a replacement..perhaps colon?!?
well wakefield should be back soon..he was throwing the other day..

beckett
dice k
lester
wakefield
byrd
 9 years ago '06        #757
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
oh yea, i forgot about Byrd lol.
and yea i heard wake is coming back next week which is good news.
all we gotta do now is get some consistency..get into a couple of winning streaks.
although i am a little bit worried about beckett. he hasnt been dominant like last year. hopefully he puts it together in september
 08-22-2008, 06:05 PM         #758
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drew has herniated disc

TORONTO -- J.D. Drew got back from Mt. Sinai Hospital here in Toronto, and reported that a doctor had told him, from a preliminary report, that Drew has a herniated disc, specifically the L5-S1. The MRI results are not yet back.

Though this isn't something that just happened, it was the first that Drew found out about it.

He was having trouble walking around the clubhouse this afternoon. He was very stiff and clearly in pain. The pain had gotten better yesterday, and he had expected to be back in the lineup today -- after missing four games -- but the back was stiff when he woke up this morning, necessitating the trip to the hospital.

Drew said he tore that sheath around his spine in 2001 when he missed 12 games with the Cardinals in August.
 9 years ago '05        #759
BoSox84 
space
space
Just fu*kin wonderful. Dude's havin his best season IMO, and fu*ks up his back :banghead:
 9 years ago '06        #760
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space

and now beckett could he headed to the DL...
this sh*t cant come at the worst possible time..
when we really need to win, all hell breaks loose...
who is next?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy