most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #321
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 RoyceDa59 said:
6.5 back Sox fans.
Hmmm, Royals.....Indians.....I'm still not worried. When you stop playing bottom feeders, the hot streak will subside
 07-28-2007, 02:59 PM         #322
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Hmmm, Royals.....Indians.....I'm still not worried. When you stop playing bottom feeders, the hot streak will subside
Bottom feeder Royals took 2 of 3 from you at Fenway....
 10 years ago '06        #323
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
true ^, and its no surprise. since the end of may, we been playing under .500.
so we been sucking lately, hopefully when schill comes back we can get into 5+ game winning streak.
 10 years ago '05        #324
BoSox84 
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
Bottom feeder Royals took 2 of 3 from you at Fenway....
During a slump. Then we snapped out of it and took 3 out of 4 from one of the top 3 teams in the AL. Like I've said, the Red Sox will not slump for the rest of the season (in fact they seem to have snapped out of it as of late) and the Yankees schedule will get tougher and they won't keep winning at the pace they were the last 2 weeks. And look, just the last 3 days, the lead has gone back up to 9 games again.
 07-29-2007, 10:08 PM         #325
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
During a slump. Then we snapped out of it and took 3 out of 4 from one of the top 3 teams in the AL. Like I've said, the Red Sox will not slump for the rest of the season (in fact they seem to have snapped out of it as of late) and the Yankees schedule will get tougher and they won't keep winning at the pace they were the last 2 weeks. And look, just the last 3 days, the lead has gone back up to 9 games again.
1) the red sox will slump again, there are two months left..no team goes that long without a little slump somewhere

2) We swept the Indians earlier in the year...when you do that against seattle and angels, then we can talk
 07-29-2007, 11:41 PM         #326
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What horrible run support and Delcarmen looked horrible. Whatever we should slap around the O's coming up.. And once Schilling comes back watch out
 10 years ago '06        #327
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
true ^, but i think red once they get schilling back, they're going to get into a hot streak. like i mention since june 1st, they been playing under .500 or so.
if anything, they have to get into a winning streak, i mean they've been in a slump over 2 months now.
 10 years ago '04        #328
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 555 555
 shonuff12 said:
1) the red sox will slump again, there are two months left..no team goes that long without a little slump somewhere

2) We swept the Indians earlier in the year...when you do that against seattle and angels, then we can talk
i love how Yankee fans argue about how the Red Sox going to choke and the Yankees are better all while their team sits 8 games behind and are behind in the Wild Card Race... @ yall...when the Yankees are 2 games behind then you guys can talk...
 10 years ago '05        #329
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
^ agree. what yall think about dye coming here? im excited about it i guess just cuz i cant stand wily mo and the fact that he doesnt know what the fu*k a curve ball is. drew frusterates me and i think dye will hold his own
 10 years ago '06        #330
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
that may be true ^, but he does have a low AVG, but hopefully that changes with the help of the green monster.
 07-31-2007, 01:30 AM         #331
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
i love how Yankee fans argue about how the Red Sox going to choke and the Yankees are better all while their team sits 8 games behind and are behind in the Wild Card Race... @ yall...when the Yankees are 2 games behind then you guys can talk...

It's an easy argument...Sox do it practically every year..be mad..but know it's true
 07-31-2007, 01:31 AM         #332
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
^ agree. what yall think about dye coming here? im excited about it i guess just cuz i cant stand wily mo and the fact that he doesnt know what the fu*k a curve ball is. drew frusterates me and i think dye will hold his own
calling Drew a flop already?

I knew he would..but I figured he would play okay and injure himself..turns out he's been pretty healthy..and just sucked most of the year
 07-31-2007, 02:43 AM         #333
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I must be the only redsox fan that still thinks Drew will turn it around.. Its never been his skill its always about his health. He will be better then this for damn sure
 10 years ago '06        #334
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
i thought he would, but after i heard that he keeps asking for a day off when he quote on quote, supposebly injured his hamstring while running the basement. thats bs, he looked just fine, and when did he injure it? (sports tonight looked into it, so i know what im talking about)
the guy is a pus*y, and will never play through pain..he will turn it around, he might give you a glimpse of last year, but only a glimpse..
 10 years ago '05        #335
BoSox84 
space
space
He pulled the hamstring a few months back if I remember right, and he "tweaks" it every now and again
 10 years ago '06        #336
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
yea i believed it the first time but a couple of weeks ago he took 2- days off because he tweaked it while he jogged around the bases? he looked fine!
i just hope they get dye and forget about Drew..
 07-31-2007, 02:00 PM         #337
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If we get Gagne our bullpen will be disgusting
 10 years ago '05        #338
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
well guess what my friend......our bullpen is disgusting
 10 years ago '04        #339
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,765 | Props total: 13148 13148
Gagne for a bag of balls is a good deal. Teams always like to "give" Boston players for nothing and they always ask the Yankees for the moon in negotiations. Just hope he doesn't get hurt.
 07-31-2007, 03:18 PM         #340
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man what a great year for Boston sports trades..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy