NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
18249 pageviews
868 comments

Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
The Official 2007 / 2008 Boston Red Sox Thread

It's another year boys and I"m excited and ready for it to start already. Here is what our Roster will look like. For the Starters.
C - Jason Varitek
1B - Kevin Youkilis
2B - Dustin Pedroia
SS - Julio Lugo
3B - Mike Lowell
LF - Manny Ramirez
CF - Coco Crisp
RF - J.D. Drew
DH - David Ortiz
#1 Starter - Curt Schilling
#2 Starter - Josh Beckett
#3 Starter - Daisuke Matsuzaka
#4 Starter - Jonathan Papelbon
#5 Starter - Tim Wakefield
Reliever - Mike Timlin

And this is what I see the Lineup being.
1. Julio Lugo
2. Coco Crisp/Kevin Youkilis
3. David Ortiz
4. Manny Ramirez
5. J.D. Drew
6. Jason Varitek
7. Mike Lowell
8. Coco Crisp/Kevin Youkilis
9. Dustin Pedroia

I'll update as much as I can soon as news break. Here's to the 2007 World Champions.

868 comments for "The Official 2007 / 2008 Boston Red Sox Thread"

11 years ago '05        #2
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Right now, the prevailing thought is that Youk will bat 2nd and Crisp wil hit 8th so he can use his speed on the basepaths in front of Pedroia as opposed to in front of Papi and Manny. And I'm interested in seeing how Matsuzaka pans out this year
 11 years ago '05        #3
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
Thats a good move then in my opinion. Youk did pretty good batting early. I'm still worried about Pedroia. I hope he blossoms into the 2nd Baseman everyone thinks he'll be. I'm also still worried about a solid reliever.
 01-30-2007, 01:46 PM         #4
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2007 World Series Champions LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA, funniest sh*t Ive heard in a long time, especially coming from a third place team
 11 years ago '04        #5
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,238 | Props total: 550 550
 Spookerrr said:
2007 World Series Champions LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA, funniest sh*t Ive heard in a long time, especially coming from a third place team
there should be an age limit on this site... little kids

You like men...

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #6
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
Cough*First Round lost* Cough
 01-30-2007, 02:49 PM         #7
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
there should be an age limit on this site... little kids

You like men...

[pic - click to view]

Age limit? Yeh good come back dumbass. Im probably older than you are, and I only stated the facts. Did you watch baseball at all last year? Did you check the standings? Stop makin such a bi*ch cliche statement and actually try to prove me why the Red Sox will win the 2007 W.S.? Is that too hard for you to comprehend?
 01-30-2007, 02:50 PM         #8
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Cough*First Round lost* Cough
Cough*Didnt even make the playoffs*Yankees have too many division titles won in a row to count on two hands*Cough
 11 years ago '05        #9
BoSox84 
space
space
If the Sox stay healthy, namely Jason Varitek and Manny Ramirez, they will be in the hunt for the division. The Sox didn't fall apart last year until Varitek went down and by the time he came back, they were too far out of it anyway
 01-30-2007, 02:53 PM         #10
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this baseball talk is getting me amped. :)
 11 years ago '05        #11
BoSox84 
space
space
 AdorableOne said:
All this baseball talk is getting me amped. :)
Why, the Angels are gonna flop
 01-30-2007, 03:00 PM         #12
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Why, the Angels are gonna flop
Yeah flop down alot of wins. :finger:
 11 years ago '05        #13
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
Cough*Didnt even make the playoffs*Yankees have too many division titles won in a row to count on two hands*Cough
Congrats. They've done nothing with it in 6 years. You guys also have one of the worst loss in Sports history to go with your divisional titles.
 11 years ago '04        #14
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
Age limit? Yeh good come back dumbass. Im probably older than you are, and I only stated the facts. Did you watch baseball at all last year? Did you check the standings? Stop makin such a bi*ch cliche statement and actually try to prove me why the Red Sox will win the 2007 W.S.? Is that too hard for you to comprehend?
awwww man this lil kid gave me hate.....hahahahaah...u mad u bum a.ss lame....hhahahah
 01-30-2007, 03:38 PM         #15
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Congrats. They've done nothing with it in 6 years. You guys also have one of the worst loss in Sports history to go with your divisional titles.
We also have more championships in North American sports history than any other franchise. Whats 1 playoff series loss to that? Please man, we can go on and on, but we all damn well your franchise isnt even in the same realm of greatness of the Yankees, so just stop now.

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #16
Santoro 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
 Spookerrr said:
We also have more championships in North American sports history than any other franchise. Whats 1 playoff series loss to that? Please man, we can go on and on, but we all damn well your franchise isnt even in the same realm of greatness of the Yankees, so just stop now.

[pic - click to view]

Worse Loss in the History of Baseball and possibly Sports period pretty much supercedes are 86 years of losing. We still have 6 Titles. So keep your Worse loss, were good. The argument has been beat to death and frankly it's just dumb. The Yankees aren't the same team they were and with Torre at the helm they probably never will be. What is the point of you being in this thread? We get it, you're a f*g**t Yankees fan. Keep it moving.

Last edited by Santoro; 01-30-2007 at 04:52 PM..
 01-30-2007, 04:56 PM         #17
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the Yankee's most of there fans are bandwagon bi*ches anyway. Too bad the Yankee's aren't winning its all NY has for real sports teams
 11 years ago '04        #18
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
fu*k the Yankee's most of there fans are bandwagon bi*ches anyway. Too bad the Yankee's aren't winning its all NY has for real sports teams
ayo you be around blue hill ave...by where?
 01-30-2007, 06:33 PM         #19
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Worse Loss in the History of Baseball and possibly Sports period pretty much supercedes are 86 years of losing. We still have 6 Titles. So keep your Worse loss, were good. The argument has been beat to death and frankly it's just dumb. The Yankees aren't the same team they were and with Torre at the helm they probably never will be. What is the point of you being in this thread? We get it, you're a f*g**t Yankees fan. Keep it moving.
Thats easily the worst argument in the history of Boxden. Yeh, 1 series loss supercedes 86 years? Get your head out of your a.ss and be realistic. You're just an ignorant bastard living in denial. What argument do you even have, honestly? The history of your team is nothing but mediocre at best. Your organization has been around longer than the Yankees, you have 6 WS, wow, do the math, we have have 26 you dumb fu*k.
Boston isnt even the same team as 2004. You guys are an above average team, and thats it. You'll be in the run for first place for the first two months, and then fall off like you always do. Its been done every year, over and over, and you gayass Red Sox fans keep talking and believing you will be better than New York, but it will never happen. So keep living in denial lil bi*ch, its gotta suck be bitter your whole life. :D
 11 years ago '06        #20
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
im pretty excited about 07..god dam, icant wait to see matsuzaka pitch..
i think we can make the playoff only if we can stay healthy, and have a good bullpen.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy