Pretty Ricky Are Child Molesters..

most viewed right now
40 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+22  86
125 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
10 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

02-13-2007, 06:12 PM         #126
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MIZZ_PL3ASUR3* said
IT IZ KINDA FUNNI HOW DUDES JUDGE OTHER DUDES...ANY REASONS WHY NERD_RICH

^^^On the real though you seem to have alot more sense than the other chick and I came at you wrong then my bad, but I simpky gave my opinion and my opinion is just that my opinion, but your girl had to go on a rampage and call n*ggas out of there name so know she on the receiving end of my insults...........

02-13-2007, 06:15 PM         #127
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said
LMAO @ girls supposedly over 18 defending a Pop group with all their might... If these n*ggas met you theyd turn you out and leave for the next city... Why are u f!ghtin for someone that dont pay your bills,feed you or even care if your simple a.ss dies or not? You aint their wivs or baby mamas youre just a barnical on their nuts...

^^^^:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: ....

02-13-2007, 06:21 PM         #128
*MIZZ_PL3ASUR3* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BUT STILL DAT AINT RII...DATS LIKE U AND EVERYBODII ELSE ON DIS BOARD TALKIN WHAT DEY THINK DEY KNO BLOWIN UP AND PEOPLE TALKIN sh*t BOUT U

NOW TELL ME YOU'LL LOVE DAT sh*t

NO DIRESPECT..BUT I DONT LIKE DAT..

02-13-2007, 06:25 PM         #129
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MIZZ_PL3ASUR3* said
BUT STILL DAT AINT RII...DATS LIKE U AND EVERYBODII ELSE ON DIS BOARD TALKIN WHAT DEY THINK DEY KNO BLOWIN UP AND PEOPLE TALKIN sh*t BOUT U

NOW TELL ME YOU'LL LOVE DAT sh*t

NO DIRESPECT..BUT I DONT LIKE DAT..
Wouldn't bother me..They talked about jesus right? We state our opinions and people get offensive about it and start spazzing out and when we come back at the people that start the drama then we get crucified..It's no sweat off my back, but If somebody comes at me wrong then they better prepare to back it up REALTALK........

02-13-2007, 06:31 PM         #130
*MIZZ_PL3ASUR3* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AIGHT DEN WE SHOULD JUST SQUASH IT...IM THROUGH:iagree:

Last edited by *MIZZ_PL3ASUR3*; 02-13-2007 at 06:32 PM..

02-13-2007, 06:36 PM         #131
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MIZZ_PL3ASUR3* said
AIGHT DEN WE SHOULD JUST SQUASH IT...IM THROUGH:iagree:

I never really had beef with you and if I did I probably made a mistake and thought it was the other chick.....It's all good though, but if your girl keeps it up she's gonna continue to get bashed.....Your cool though.I have seen you on myspace on several occasions and I must say your a looker....I'll holla though......1...........

02-13-2007, 06:37 PM         #132
SPECS_WIFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said
Wouldn't bother me..They talked about jesus right? We state our opinions and people get offensive about it and start spazzing out and when we come back at the people that start the drama then we get crucified..It's no sweat off my back, but If somebody comes at me wrong then they better prepare to back it up REALTALK........

U DON'T fu*kIN UNDERSTAND....TRUST ME IF U LIKED SOMEBODY AS MUCH AS I LIKE THESE n*ggaZ....U GONNA TELL ME U AINT GONNA TALK sh*t TO THAT PERSON IF THEY TALKIN sh*t BOUT THE PERSON U LIKE ????????????????????

Last edited by SPECS_WIFE; 02-13-2007 at 06:46 PM..

02-13-2007, 06:40 PM         #133
*MIZZ_PL3ASUR3* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said
I never really had beef with you and if I did I probably made a mistake and thought it was the other chick.....It's all good though, but if your girl keeps it up she's gonna continue to get bashed.....Your cool though.I have seen you on myspace on several occasions and I must say your a looker....I'll holla though......1...........
LOL....DONT LIE 2 ME..U KNO U DID NOT LIKE ME:rolleyes:

12 years ago '06        #134
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,920 | Props total: 20435 20435
 *MIZZ_PL3ASUR3* said

WHO YOU CALLIN DUMB...I KNO DAMN WELL U AINT CALLIN ME DUMB
:slap:
Why'd you change your avy? Damn that girl that was in it yesterday she definately could get it... she got a myspace? Oh no way of course I wasn't talking to you

Pretty Ricky some romantic mother fu*kers "You got the s3xy tone that make my d*ck long"

02-13-2007, 06:42 PM         #135
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SPECS_WIFE said
U DON'T fu*kIN UNDERSTAND....TRUST ME IF U LIKED SOMEBODY AS MUCH AS I LIKE THESE n*ggaZ....U GONNA TELL ME U AINT GONNA TALK sh*t TO THAT PERSON ????????????????????

Ok Ok...I'll leave you alone about this, but next time just let a brother state his opinion without calling me a bi*ch just to defend your HUSBAND SPEC....Im not the type that jsut goes away and it can be annoying, but as I stated before if you come at me wrong then prepare to go to war with me and everybody else you offend....If I had started this then I would have chilled out, but I gave my opinion and you went left on me........Pretty much sums it up on my end, but it's all good......1..........

02-13-2007, 06:45 PM         #136
*MIZZ_PL3ASUR3* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said
Why'd you change your avy? Damn that girl that was in it yesterday she definately could get it... she got a myspace? Oh no way of course I wasn't talking to you

Pretty Ricky some romantic mother fu*kers "You got the s3xy tone that make my d*ck long"
LOL WHY YALL KEEP LYIN 2 ME

...NOPE IT WAS DELETED :D

12 years ago '05        #137
Hold That 107 heat pts107
space
space
$39,309 | Props total: 19859 19859
LOL@ Pretty Ricky making a new generation of c*ck suckers. It's cool, yall n*ggas will be thanking these n*ggas when them young hoes turn 18. They already know the biz.

02-13-2007, 06:49 PM         #138
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MIZZ_PL3ASUR3* said
LOL....DONT LIE 2 ME..U KNO U DID NOT LIKE ME:rolleyes:

..You aint never lying....Naw, but it's all good.... ........

02-13-2007, 06:51 PM         #139
SPECS_WIFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said
Ok Ok...I'll leave you alone about this, but next time just let a brother state his opinion without calling me a bi*ch just to defend your HUSBAND SPEC....Im not the type that jsut goes away and it can be annoying, but as I stated before if you come at me wrong then prepare to go to war with me and everybody else you offend....If I had started this then I would have chilled out, but I gave my opinion and you went left on me........Pretty much sums it up on my end, but it's all good......1..........
I DIDNT COME AT CHU..I WAS TALKIN TO THE OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE THAT POSTED AND U CAME UP ON HERE....U STARTED WIT CALLIN ME A GROUPIE HO ...WHO AINT GONNA START DRAMA

YUP AIGHT IM DONE..U GOT YOUR OPINION AND I HAVE MINES

SORRY FOR BEING A bi*ch LMAO BUT THATS WHAT IM GOOD AT

12 years ago '06        #140
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
 *MIZZ_PL3ASUR3* said
LOL WHY YALL KEEP LYIN 2 ME

...NOPE IT WAS DELETED :D
:DCuz its funny

02-13-2007, 06:52 PM         #141
SPECS_WIFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said
LOL@ Pretty Ricky making a new generation of c*ck suckers. It's cool, yall n*ggas will be thanking these n*ggas when them young hoes turn 18. They already know the biz.

IM 18 I ALREADY KNOW WHAT UP LMAO BUT I AINT NO HOE

02-13-2007, 06:55 PM         #142
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SPECS_WIFE said
I DIDNT COME AT CHU..I WAS TALKIN TO THE OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE THAT POSTED AND U CAME UP ON HERE....U STARTED WIT CALLIN ME A GROUPIE HO ...WHO AINT GONNA START DRAMA

YUP AIGHT IM DONE..U GOT YOUR OPINION AND I HAVE MINES

SORRY FOR BEING A bi*ch LMAO BUT THATS WHAT IM GOOD AT
In the other thread you callem me a bi*ch so therefore I took it upon myself to respond....Ya dig.......Don't take this as disrespectful but you said that you were good at being a bi*ch and IM GOOD AT PUTTING bi*chES IN THERE PLACE...Like I said that's not directed at you, but that's what I do..ya dig...Anyways....Peace............

12 years ago '05        #143
space
space
 SPECS_WIFE said
IM 18 I ALREADY KNOW WHAT UP LMAO BUT I AINT NO HOE
Just because you give brain every now and then dont make you a hoe.

Back to the video though, I hate when you get a girl(thats 18) every now and then, act like she dont give head. Get tired of trying to convince some of these hoes, acting like they saints. They wind up doing that sh*t anyway.

Pretty Ricky breaking them hoes in young. LOL Mo' power to these n*ggas.

02-13-2007, 06:58 PM         #144
SPECS_WIFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said
Just because you give brain every now and then dont make you a hoe.

Back to the video though, I hate when you get a girl(thats 18) every now and then, act like she dont give head. Get tired of trying to convince some of these hoes, acting like they saints. They wind up doing that sh*t anyway.

Pretty Ricky breaking them hoes in young. LOL Mo' power to these n*ggas.
WHY U GOTTA CALL US HOES ????

02-13-2007, 06:59 PM         #145
*MIZZ_PL3ASUR3* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said
:DCuz its funny

LOL 4 GET U DEN:rolleyes:

12 years ago '05        #146
space
space
 SPECS_WIFE said

If you not a hoe then it dont apply to you.

12 years ago '06        #147
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
People like Pretty Ricky and Dipset are saints! For making songs that get girls to be s3xual a lot faster:D I love college girls singing lyrics to songs like "Suck It Or Not" and then doing it or that "If you wanna get down with the dipset well then you gotta get your lips wet" These people will be respected by me forever if I never have a daughter:D

Last edited by Rique; 02-13-2007 at 07:04 PM..

02-13-2007, 07:01 PM         #148
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SPECS_WIFE said

No offense, but go back and look at the video on page one..Listen to what they say about females and then came back and give us your response to the question you asked above...Maybe that's where some people get it from..I mean look at how they treat there fans.....That's just flat out disrespectful..There's no way around it..............

Last edited by Nerd_Rich; 02-13-2007 at 07:03 PM..

02-13-2007, 07:03 PM         #149
SPECS_WIFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said
No offense, but go back and look at the video on page one..Listen to what they say about females and then came back and give us your response to the question you asked above?
NO THEY ARE STATING ALL n*ggaZ EAT pus*y AND ALL HOES SUCK d*ck

THAT DONT MEAN IM A HOE DO U KNOW IF I SUCK d*ck OR NOT

12 years ago '05        #150
space
space
These n*ggas are gay though, they got Glitter on they jeans?

Home      

most viewed right now
+126online now  30
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
260 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  28
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+119online now  20
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
NFL Chicago Bears just embarrassed every HBCU
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  7
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
132 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+27online now  7
Article inside NFL 2K Army is expanding, John David Washington Really Wants an NFL 2..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+33online now  7
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+41online now  6
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy