Enter the Wu-tang: 36 Chambers = most overrated album of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-31-2007, 01:53 PM         #141
TheBlade9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said:
i just listened to this album and i dont see whats the big deal about it

beats.. boring
lyrics.. one sylable
punchlines.. none

i thought it wud make me a wu fan, but it did just the opposite and now i hate the wu-tang

the massacre > 36 chambers

discuss...
lol, :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

This album is a classic !!

Also i got somethin for 50 Cent : :finger: :finger: :finger:
 01-31-2007, 08:26 PM         #142
samsinatra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone here who thinks Wu-Tang - 36 Chambers has boring beats, and boring lyrics , doesnt obviously have a clue about hip hop

the wu-tang are the greatest innovators in the hiphop industry , they began the Mafioso movement, they began the gritty Loud Era, they spawned some of the greatest careers and names in hiphop, they established a global empire in a span of 2 years, there empire still flusrishes without mainstream support, they were one of the first groups in hiphop to have there own clothing line, shoes, Rza elevated the sampling game in hiphop to its pinnacle....even cats from the dawn began aquiring Rza traits after he totally flipped the industry over with his movie sampling and tapping of foreign music, Wu-Tang is the greatest movement hiphop will ever know..... for anyone to say Dipset has a single grain on wu is just plain shameful Try having over a decade of success, without MTV, over a 100 solid albums released and continuing lock of the hiphop culture, do you see the diplomats staring in top of the line films? having there own sitcoms, having loyal undying fans from all over the entire world, scoring of big name films and television shows..... countless honor awards and countless praise from all corners of hiphop

Go fall off a cliff you dont know hiphop and you dont belong in the culture

Last edited by samsinatra; 01-31-2007 at 08:28 PM..
 01-31-2007, 08:53 PM         #143
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsinatra said:
anyone here who thinks Wu-Tang - 36 Chambers has boring beats, and boring lyrics , doesnt obviously have a clue about hip hop

the wu-tang are the greatest innovators in the hiphop industry , they began the Mafioso movement, they began the gritty Loud Era, they spawned some of the greatest careers and names in hiphop, they established a global empire in a span of 2 years, there empire still flusrishes without mainstream support, they were one of the first groups in hiphop to have there own clothing line, shoes, Rza elevated the sampling game in hiphop to its pinnacle....even cats from the dawn began aquiring Rza traits after he totally flipped the industry over with his movie sampling and tapping of foreign music, Wu-Tang is the greatest movement hiphop will ever know..... for anyone to say Dipset has a single grain on wu is just plain shameful Try having over a decade of success, without MTV, over a 100 solid albums released and continuing lock of the hiphop culture, do you see the diplomats staring in top of the line films? having there own sitcoms, having loyal undying fans from all over the entire world, scoring of big name films and television shows..... countless honor awards and countless praise from all corners of hiphop

i aint readin that essay geek

keep it movin
 02-01-2007, 03:24 PM         #144
+FOS+  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man i am glad that the ignorant idiots think Wu-tang is sh*t cause if they are listening to the massacre they obviously dont know what real hip hop is!! let them die out with played out commercial garbage..true heads know whats dope.

RZA>your fav producer.
 11 years ago '04        #145
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
"Shame on a NUH That hated on Wu-Tang"
ODB LIVES!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #146
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
 Razor Marks said:
it was a decent album, but for the most part your right

i agree the massacre > 36 chambers
I love your signature, the backstabba joint was my shiiiiiit! especially with Proof on the chorus, I feel fitty, but maaaaaaaaan you buggin', VANILLA!
 11 years ago '04        #147
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
 macadon83 said:
I haven't listened to the entire album, but the songs that i have heard just make u look stupid.

Just looking for multi's and punches in a track shows why the East fell the fu*k off.

The production was excellent, and everyone in the group besides meth and ODB would destroy Dipset. And the dips are the only east cats i listen to now.
except meth and ODB???????????????????????????????????????????
WHAT THE F*&^%$*(()(*&^%$%%^)())_))*
GET YO SINATURE RIGHT!
AND YOU AINT EVEN HEARD 36 CHAMBERS IN FULL(LET ALONE 5 MILLION TIMES BACK TO BACK)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GOLDEN ARMS GETIN PISSED AT RZA, THEY WERE THE TIGHTEST CLICKED, MEANING TO STIK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT!!!
 02-01-2007, 11:47 PM         #148
samsinatra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said:

keep it movin
its probably because you can't you mini bus fu*k

don't sweat yer weave out lil bucky but you know that your stupid comments regarding Wu is nothing but some attention grabbin skeme since thats all you ever are about "shocking" fools with yer extremely busta a.ss remarks.

you reallie need to get on a humane level if you think 1 paragraph is equal to an essay clearly yer mini bus detoured to the crackhouse everyday if yer that under par in intelligence cause even lil ghetto children can read 10 sentances

you need attention we all know... you got it? now something that may make you feel better is going out and getting some in reality instead of parading around like e-thug.... cause its not that cute when you dont have a screen between you and the people you slather yer caveman brain bullsh*t on

continue geekin it in yer magical falicy land of superiority
cause thats the only place yer opinion counts

Last edited by samsinatra; 02-01-2007 at 11:49 PM..
 02-02-2007, 11:14 AM         #149
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said:

keep it movin

props to murda sonnin these who?-tang groupies :applause:
 02-02-2007, 12:47 PM         #150
ZAFT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsinatra said:

O W N A G E !
Real talk = props

MURDAMAZE said:

keep it movin
L M A O ! Is that all you have to say? He's just k!lled you in your own thread. "Shame on a n*gga"
 02-02-2007, 02:49 PM         #151
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ZAFT said:
O W N A G E !
Real talk = props

L M A O ! Is that all you have to say? He's just k!lled you in your own thread. "Shame on a n*gga"
na actually he sonned himself for writing essays that nobody reads

Last edited by MURDAMAZE; 02-02-2007 at 02:51 PM..
 02-02-2007, 02:58 PM         #152
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said:
na actually he sonned himself for writing essays that nobody reads
I read it and it was dead on.

Young kids pay no hommage to the true legends. Keep it moving, with your Dipset and 50 cent.
 02-02-2007, 03:00 PM         #153
Tek-Delorean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas who think the Wu are overrated were toddlers when the album dropped and think that Eminem's first LP is "Old school"

and LOL @ putting Dipset in the same sentence as the wu..

fu*k outta here
 11 years ago '05        #154
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 10 10
...... ......*Goes and listens to OB4CL*
 11 years ago '05        #155
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
No wonder he made this dumb a.ss thread! He was just born when 36 Chambers dropped. He doesn't know sh*t but this bullsh*t we hear today...

DJ Maximum said:
This Dude Is 14

Dont Know Hiphop Or A Classic

If U Listened 2 It When It Came Out And The Era Of Music That Whats Out U Will Understand But Ur Mind Is So 1 Sided U Cant Tell Real From Fantasy
 11 years ago '06        #156
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
 samsinatra said:

Propz and it's sad, All these newbies to the game that swear anything from the South is greater then ________ need a reality check.

Wu-Tang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The South will ever be!

That new WU album coming soon.... They about to change the game, Again!

Ya'll Been Warned.
 11 years ago '04        #157
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,224 | Props total: 1090 1090
the thread stater must be 10 years old cause you should not even mention Wu Tang in the same sentance as G-Unit or Diplomats(And I like some of the Dips stuff) but the truth is the truth
 03-18-2007, 11:03 AM         #158
harlems_champ13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said:
i just listened to this album and i dont see whats the big deal about it

beats.. boring
lyrics.. one sylable
punchlines.. none

i thought it wud make me a wu fan, but it did just the opposite and now i hate the wu-tang

the massacre > 36 chambers

discuss...
Somebody want attention. Grade A Attention wh0ore
 03-18-2007, 11:09 AM         #159
BangBang9tray  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nIGGUH fu*k A PU TANG....RAEKWON IS A f*gGET a.ss n*gga:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow READ THA SIG
 03-18-2007, 11:26 AM         #160
mike-nifty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How are you going to say that 36 Chambers is boring, remember that came out in '93. HipHop has came along way since then, 36 Chambers is a CLASSIC!!! The album got more and more people listening to HipHop. That album is one of the reasons why HipHop is what it is today. Don't disrespect the Wu!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now