Enter the Wu-tang: 36 Chambers = most overrated album of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
 184
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 99
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11455 11455
This Dude Is 14

Dont Know Hiphop Or A Classic

If U Listened 2 It When It Came Out And The Era Of Music That Whats Out U Will Understand But Ur Mind Is So 1 Sided U Cant Tell Real From Fantasy
 01-28-2007, 11:15 PM         #42
BangBang9tray  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tHIS sh*t IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE IN THE HOOD:applause: :applause:

D4L > PU-TANG
 01-28-2007, 11:17 PM         #43
ucantseeme19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hydro187 said:
exactly.......i dont even expect anyone who has never heard wu tang until recently to like them.....they just wouldn't understand
thats why i say its pointless to argue.
 01-28-2007, 11:21 PM         #44
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangBang9tray said:
tHIS sh*t IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE IN THE HOOD:applause: :applause:

D4L > PU-TANG


Electric microbes, robotic probes
Taking telescope pictures of globe, babies getting pierced with microchips
stuffed inside their earlobes, then examinated
Blood contaminated, vaccinated, lives fabricated
Exaggerated authorization, Food and Drug Administration
Testin poison in prison population
My occupation to stop the innauguration of Satan
Some claim that it was Reagan, so I come to slay men
like Bartholemew, cause every particle is physical article
was diabolical to the last visible molecule
A space night like Rom, consume planets like Unicron
Blasting photon bombs from the arm like Galvatron

He went from technological conspiracy, to biological warfare, more theory, then Voltron...

Compare D4L to that.
 01-28-2007, 11:25 PM         #45
ucantseeme19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^i remember that Rza verse. which song was that from.
 01-28-2007, 11:25 PM         #46
The Most $hady  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ucantseeme19 said:
thats why i say its pointless to argue.
can't lie that sounds a bit ignorant lol it's kinda funny tho i started listening 2 rap in 2004, and in 2006 i finally listened 2 36 chambers and i knew it was on some classic sh*t on the first run-through. i mean, sure most people who are 15 and/or white are ignorant to hip hop in the greatest sense, but there are SOME of us who actually know some things about hip hop, so don't overgeneralize like that:D
 01-28-2007, 11:30 PM         #47
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ucantseeme19 said:
^^^^i remember that Rza verse. which song was that from.
Impossible...
Track 2 on Forever disc 2..

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan the usual 5%er jargon, but I take and pick what I think is good.

Like Poor Righteous Teachers..

Wise Intelligent..
(government/New World Order) THEY telling me son grab a gun or two money gonna come to you
stop rhymin bout what white people done to you
LOOK.. burn a blunt or two screw who you wanna screw do what you wanna do
A lesson wait for you
Kill all that teacher sh*t there's too much cheese to get
and if Jesus exists just don't believe in it
Eat the bread of wickedness join The Global Satanists
Give death row sentences to black revolutionists

From Free Mumia 911....classic....


Last edited by diplo; 01-28-2007 at 11:31 PM..
 01-28-2007, 11:30 PM         #48
ucantseeme19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Most $hady said:
can't lie that sounds a bit ignorant lol it's kinda funny tho i started listening 2 rap in 2004, and in 2006 i finally listened 2 36 chambers and i knew it was on some classic sh*t on the first run-through. i mean, sure most people who are 15 and/or white are ignorant to hip hop in the greatest sense, but there are SOME of us who actually know some things about hip hop, so don't overgeneralize like that:D
im not sayin that about everybody. just the people who make those outrageous statements like the dipset >> wutang stuff, or lil wayne >> biggie.
 01-28-2007, 11:33 PM         #49
BangBang9tray  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:thumbsdow
 diplo said:


Electric microbes, robotic probes
Taking telescope pictures of globe, babies getting pierced with microchips
stuffed inside their earlobes, then examinated
Blood contaminated, vaccinated, lives fabricated
Exaggerated authorization, Food and Drug Administration
Testin poison in prison population
My occupation to stop the innauguration of Satan
Some claim that it was Reagan, so I come to slay men
like Bartholemew, cause every particle is physical article
was diabolical to the last visible molecule
A space night like Rom, consume planets like Unicron
Blasting photon bombs from the arm like Galvatron

He went from technological conspiracy, to biological warfare, more theory, then Voltron...

Compare D4L to that.
doNT NO REAL HOOD n*ggaZ fu*k WIT THAT SCIENTIFIC a.ss RAP sh*t. WE fu*k WIT THA NEW sh*t n*gga, THAT sh*t IS STRAIGHT GEEKY:banghead: :banghead:
 01-28-2007, 11:33 PM         #50
The Most $hady  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ okay gotcha. yeah i hate this sh*t.... this one kid at school the other day tried 2 convince me that jim jones was better then eazy e...
 01-28-2007, 11:35 PM         #51
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Most $hady said:
can't lie that sounds a bit ignorant lol it's kinda funny tho i started listening 2 rap in 2004, and in 2006 i finally listened 2 36 chambers and i knew it was on some classic sh*t on the first run-through. i mean, sure most people who are 15 and/or white are ignorant to hip hop in the greatest sense, but there are SOME of us who actually know some things about hip hop, so don't overgeneralize like that:D
Well, I am quote on quote "White" perhaps....

Although I tend to disagree with the term race to begin with..

But I am a old school/intellectual hip hop head...

And to leave out Wu....is a mockery of hip hop...
 01-28-2007, 11:37 PM         #52
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangBang9tray said:
:thumbsdow

doNT NO REAL HOOD n*ggaZ fu*k WIT THAT SCIENTIFIC a.ss RAP sh*t. WE fu*k WIT THA NEW sh*t n*gga, THAT sh*t IS STRAIGHT GEEKY:banghead: :banghead:
So, to be intelligent is not cool? It's not scientific rap, it is intellectual rap. And some of what I listed are conspiracies I believe are going on....

So it is realistic in some sense...to those that fancy it..
 11 years ago '05        #53
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 Razor Marks said:
it was a decent album, but for the most part your right

i agree the massacre > 36 chambers
Of course u would agree with him vanilla Pop
 01-28-2007, 11:40 PM         #54
ucantseeme19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangBang9tray said:
:thumbsdow

doNT NO REAL HOOD n*ggaZ fu*k WIT THAT SCIENTIFIC a.ss RAP sh*t. WE fu*k WIT THA NEW sh*t n*gga, THAT sh*t IS STRAIGHT GEEKY:banghead: :banghead:
See what i mean. Everybody is entitled to their opinion but come on now.
 01-28-2007, 11:41 PM         #55
ucantseeme19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Most $hady said:
^^^^ okay gotcha. yeah i hate this sh*t.... this one kid at school the other day tried 2 convince me that jim jones was better then eazy e...
exactly. sometimes u just gotta be like "ok if u say so". and leave it alone.
 01-28-2007, 11:41 PM         #56
The Most $hady  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol some people deserve to be hung by their d*ck from the fu*kin 12th story
 01-28-2007, 11:42 PM         #57
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ucantseeme19 said:
exactly. sometimes u just gotta be like "ok if u say so". and leave it alone.
I need to start doing that. lol
 01-28-2007, 11:45 PM         #58
ucantseeme19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Most $hady said:
lol some people deserve to be hung by their d*ck from the fu*kin 12th story
Torture mothafu*ka tortue. I'll fu*kin, I'll fu*kin.
 01-28-2007, 11:46 PM         #59
The Most $hady  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever doesn't like the track "Method Man" deserves to be hurt in some horrible way tho cuz that track is one of the 5 that even if u hate the wu u gotta love
 01-28-2007, 11:47 PM         #60
The Most $hady  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't prop back. gotta spread
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy