Enter the Wu-tang: 36 Chambers = most overrated album of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-28-2007, 09:24 PM         #21
yayo1324  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
36 chambers>>>>>>>>dipsets whole collection
 11 years ago '07        #22
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
Wu Tang Clan is the sh*t
fu*k what ya said. I got
albums from them and
the artist.Who care wat
u think
 01-28-2007, 09:29 PM         #23
PHOENIXXX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHOENIXXX said:
wu tang's kung-fu gimmick=corny
real talk right there :applause:
 01-28-2007, 09:34 PM         #24
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yayo1324 said:
36 chambers>>>>>>>>dipsets whole collection
smack yourself f*gg

the crums falling on the floor when i eat wheat thins > your life

just admit it, the only time wu-tang was ill was when they were saying konichiawah bi*ches on the chappelle show with those buisness ppl

and even that was wak too

u lost homo
 01-28-2007, 09:39 PM         #25
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHOENIXXX said:
wu tang's kung-fu gimmick=corny
props


Last edited by MURDAMAZE; 01-28-2007 at 09:43 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #26
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
oh my goodness. you guys cant be serious to say this is over rated. every song on here is a banger. the sh*t has been quoted tons on times in others ppls music. plus every n*gga in the wu can fu*kin rap. meth, rza, gza, raekwon, ghostface and damn near everyone of em put out a classic of thier own i.e only built 4 cuban link, liquid swords, ironman, tical, etc. sh*t im fromhouston and that ought to let you know how influential the wu is if i know about em like that
 11 years ago '04        #27
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
i didnt read past the line where u sed 'punchlines = none'
smh at u bearing ur judgement on whether wu has punches or not
 01-28-2007, 10:12 PM         #28
nita0312  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyAvalanche said:
i didnt read past the line where u sed 'punchlines = none'
smh at u bearing ur judgement on whether wu has punches or not
 01-28-2007, 10:28 PM         #29
The Most $hady  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezus wu-tang has one of the greatest of all time there's 2 albums or so that i can listen 2 all the way through and theirs is one of them. the kung fu isn't a gimmick it's an influence... it's a huge spin on hip hop that MANY people wish they could do but can't because it wouldn't work for them. trust me it's original. it's from back when hip hop was experimental and radiating(biology/evolution sense)
 01-28-2007, 10:41 PM         #30
T$Dollar$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Amplified sample through vacuum tubes compression, Cause RZA to charge n*ggas 20 G's per sesssion" – GZA –


“Attracted to the core of the earth I stay grounded” –RZA –


“Temptation tempts my victim to proceed forward, ignorance wouldn't allow retreat You'd rather persue death than admit defeat” – Masta k!llah –


“I'm the obscene slang kicker with no parental sticker advisin ya'll that wise words is much slicker” –GZA –


"It ain't hard to see, my seeds need God-degree
I got mouths to feed, unnecessary beef is more cows to breed" – GZA –

"Bless him with a C note, throw him overboat, slit his stomach so the body won't float Intriguing to the ear but bitter to the heart, as I begin to take part in the art of dart throwin"
-Masta k!llah-

i can keep going but just to list a few here.
hope youre intelligent enough to understand them.
if you dont im not even gunna try to argue w you.
but its juss fu*kin ridiculous to say they garbage.

listen to "triumph"
dont really know what to tell you if you dont think that song is not good.
 01-28-2007, 10:48 PM         #31
dumb_ass23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I consider it one of the 5 best albums of all time...

Every song is great... each member brought there own interpretation of the tracks and they all dropped dope verses. They brought new styles to the game and they straight up attacked a beat like no one else doin it. Dudes originated grimey agressive flows that a lot of other rappers have used since...

They also brought attention back to the East coast at a time when the focus had shifted to the left. Beyond that the album was monumental because it was the first in a line of classic albums the Wu would produce as individuals.

The sound of the album definitely isn't close to that of contemporary pop rap, but contempory pop rap is garbage for the most part anyways...
 01-28-2007, 10:49 PM         #32
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You dohn't know what you're talkin bout ONLY cuz you probly a younger cat.

But everybody entitled to they own opinion
 01-28-2007, 10:54 PM         #33
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you should be shot in both ears
 01-28-2007, 10:58 PM         #34
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said:
lets be honest..

dipset in their prime > wu-tang in their prime
You should be banned.

36 Chambers > any rap album past 2001...
 01-28-2007, 11:00 PM         #35
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T$Dollar$ said:
"Amplified sample through vacuum tubes compression, Cause RZA to charge n*ggas 20 G's per sesssion" – GZA –


“Attracted to the core of the earth I stay grounded” –RZA –


“Temptation tempts my victim to proceed forward, ignorance wouldn't allow retreat You'd rather persue death than admit defeat” – Masta k!llah –


“I'm the obscene slang kicker with no parental sticker advisin ya'll that wise words is much slicker” –GZA –


"It ain't hard to see, my seeds need God-degree
I got mouths to feed, unnecessary beef is more cows to breed" – GZA –

"Bless him with a C note, throw him overboat, slit his stomach so the body won't float Intriguing to the ear but bitter to the heart, as I begin to take part in the art of dart throwin"
-Masta k!llah-

i can keep going but just to list a few here.
hope youre intelligent enough to understand them.
if you dont im not even gunna try to argue w you.
but its juss fu*kin ridiculous to say they garbage.

listen to "triumph"
dont really know what to tell you if you dont think that song is not good.
What did Dek say?
Socrate's philosophies, and my hypocrities, lyrically perform armed robberys, possinly they spotted me
lol

I liked Meth's, RZA's and then Dek's on that..

RZA k!lled that beat.. (he made it, right?)

or was it 4th disciple?
 01-28-2007, 11:01 PM         #36
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
top 5 album of all time theres not debate, there isnt one dipset album thats top 1000
 01-28-2007, 11:01 PM         #37
D.C.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is in the top 5 rap albums of all time, if you disagree...stop listening to music.

We need a "bullsh*t" guarded posting system. I say if the the system reads the text and think it needs reviewed, it goes before a board (Ronnie and the Mods) and it is either approved or voided. But thats a perfect forum, so we just have to sift through the bullsh*t manually.


Last edited by D.C.; 01-28-2007 at 11:05 PM..
 01-28-2007, 11:03 PM         #38
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said:
smack yourself f*gg

the crums falling on the floor when i eat wheat thins > your life

just admit it, the only time wu-tang was ill was when they were saying konichiawah bi*ches on the chappelle show with those buisness ppl

and even that was wak too

u lost homo
After they solidified 3-5 gold/platinum records, right? ..

Go listen to Forever..

RZA's verse is in my sig..

Are they too intelligent for your likings?
 01-28-2007, 11:04 PM         #39
ucantseeme19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ ya'll actually arguing with these fools who obviously still have formula on their breath. If u just listened to 36 chambers now when it came out in '92 then I refuse to argue with u. There's no point.

dipset >>> wu tang is the most rediculous sh*t ever posted.
 01-28-2007, 11:07 PM         #40
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ucantseeme19 said:
@ ya'll actually arguing with these fools who obviously still have formula on their breath. If u just listened to 36 chambers now when it came out in '92 then I refuse to argue with u. There's no point.

dipset >>> wu tang is the most rediculous sh*t ever posted.
exactly.......i dont even expect anyone who has never heard wu tang until recently to like them.....they just wouldn't understand
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
160 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
65 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy