Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
I'm now hearing that Michigan is officially out of it and the reasoning just adds to the weirdness and my dislike for RoJo's mother increases[And I don't even know her, isn't that sad?]

Apparently TheWolverine[Michigan's page at Rivals] "leaked" some "secret" information saying that RoJo contacted Michigan yesterday and Mamma RoJo either didn't know he contacted them or just didn't want it to come out, either way, she's pissed.

I was over there yesterday and nothing major was leaked, the only thing that they said was that Michigan was contacted by RoJo. Even so, why base your decision on where you wanna play football for the next 3-4 years on some website that isn't even affiated directly with Michigan football?

*Scratches head and shrugs at this odd situation*
 11 years ago '05        #142
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
That bi*ch is insane
 02-02-2007, 09:17 PM         #143
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tressel's in home visit on Tuesday with Rojo left a good impression with his mom so im sure Ohio State is still a possibilty.............even though i doubt he comes here

Last edited by backMJPIP2333; 02-02-2007 at 09:19 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #144
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11375 11375
Rojo would be wise to just go to Florida anyways. He can play early and they have a ton of talent and better coaching and of course it's not colder than fu*k here either. His moms sounds like a psycho though so if we don't get him and he goes to USC or something I won't be too upset but he's worth a chance even with a freak for a mom.
 02-02-2007, 10:15 PM         #145
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Rojo would be wise to just go to Florida anyways. He can play early and they have a ton of talent and better coaching and of course it's not colder than fu*k here either. His moms sounds like a psycho though so if we don't get him and he goes to USC or something I won't be too upset but he's worth a chance even with a freak for a mom.
Rojo if he wants to play WR then he can start right away with the departures of Teddy and Gonzo...........not to mention if they really wanna stick it to Michigan then what better place to go then to Ohio State
 02-02-2007, 11:53 PM         #146
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Yessir
damn, congrats to the program, hes gonna be a problem
 11 years ago '04        #147
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
This is quite possibly the DUMBEST recruiting situation I've ever seen. I've never heard of an 18 year old kid that just sits back and lets his fu*king mother dictate where to go to school and who to talk to. I mean Jesus RoJo, boss the fu*k up and pick which school you want to attend. If it's not Michigan, than fine, but at least make the decision on your own.
 02-03-2007, 04:48 AM         #148
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
This is quite possibly the DUMBEST recruiting situation I've ever seen. I've never heard of an 18 year old kid that just sits back and lets his fu*king mother dictate where to go to school and who to talk to. I mean Jesus RoJo, boss the fu*k up and pick which school you want to attend. If it's not Michigan, than fine, but at least make the decision on your own.
she will probably act as his agent if he gets drafted too
 11 years ago '04        #149
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,928 | Props total: 4288 4288
 1000bluntz said:
I'm hearing that DVD may now stick to the Gators, if he's a smart kid he'll stick because the PT is there. Now if only this n*gga actually had a metabolism that wasn't as fast as he is then I'd be even more thrilled. He has all the ability and speed in the world he's just skinny enough to hula hoop through a Cheerio like my man on Boyz N The Hood would say.
DVD is a Cane, pretty much has been since Shannon got hired from what ive heard.

but to me his size is not a problem...he's pretty much a faster version of Kelly Jennings who went to the NFL at 180 lbs
 02-03-2007, 11:20 AM         #150
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theres no doubt in my mind that DVD will be a cane after an interview I read that rakim posted in the canes thread

thats my story and im sticking to it
 11 years ago '04        #151
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
she will probably act as his agent if he gets drafted too

Prolly right. Then we can all expect another Eli Manning/John Elway situation......
 02-03-2007, 02:39 PM         #152
redsox9118 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Two guys from my school are being recruited highly, Robinson Alexis got a full ride to Rutgers(WR) and Angelo Ganguzza got a full ride to FSU(lineman), that school is West Boca High School in FL by the way.
 02-03-2007, 03:26 PM         #153
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:

Prolly right. Then we can all expect another Eli Manning/John Elway situation......
 11 years ago '04        #154
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11375 11375
Rojo to USC, fu*king bullsh*t. Congrats mufu*kas.
 02-04-2007, 03:09 PM         #155
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
signing day gonna have its suprises
 02-04-2007, 03:12 PM         #156
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
USC making a run for an an amazing class if they grab Rojo n McKnight.. I hope Miami can steal Kerry Murphy, fu*k Nick Saban
 11 years ago '04        #157
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
I wonder if RoJo is gonna have his mom move out there with him.........she might as well put on pads cuz we know he can't seem to do anything by himself.
 02-04-2007, 03:44 PM         #158
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ that comment, classic.. But USC is ballin if they can grab McKnight considering there last couple classes they dont need alot of recruits..

Miami is gonna close real nice, Shannon is gonna be a great recruiter.
 11 years ago '04        #159
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,534 | Props total: 3594 3594
 1000bluntz said:
Rojo to USC, fu*king bullsh*t. Congrats mufu*kas.
 11 years ago '04        #160
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,534 | Props total: 3594 3594
 RakimAllahNY said:
lmao @ that comment, classic.. But USC is ballin if they can grab McKnight considering there last couple classes they dont need alot of recruits..

Miami is gonna close real nice, Shannon is gonna be a great recruiter.
usc wont get mcknight, if they didnt have all these rbs already he might have come but i dont see him comin to cali

i wish they could pull austin, they wont get him either but he would fit in real nice....
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy