The Official College Football Recruiting Thread

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,326 | Props total: 11367 11367
 Darkside Ty said:
Carlos Dunlap won't qualify either..He will be in prep school too..but dude is only 16 years old..might be good for him.

Chris Culliver > Joe Haden
Okay homie lay off the rocks now. Joe Haden is the best athlete in this class, by far even.

And if this is true, then I know why Rojo be like fu*k a Michigan because it's some bullsh*t what his high school coaches done did to try to sway the kid to the Hoes up in Ann Arbor.
 01-31-2007, 08:43 PM         #102
Darkside Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Culliver has a higher star rating, faster 40, and was more impressive in the All-star game that he and Haden played in (I believe he had 2 TD receptions)..and that is coming from Rivals' scouts that were there all week.
 11 years ago '04        #103
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 1000bluntz said:
Okay homie lay off the rocks now. Joe Haden is the best athlete in this class, by far even.

And if this is true, then I know why Rojo be like fu*k a Michigan because it's some bullsh*t what his high school coaches done did to try to sway the kid to the Hoes up in Ann Arbor.
That whole situation was a while ago. He still got all his officials done and in home visits so the coaches keeping letters from him shouldn't effect their feelings toward the Michigan prorgam. Michigan was the only team that kept in contact with him and a.ssured him his schollie was still available and wouldn't be taken away because of his injury. So for his mom to all of a sudden say, Michigan is out of it and not let his HS coaches talked to him is bullsh*t. This turn of events is very odd.
 01-31-2007, 09:22 PM         #104
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is that in the avy Beezy, David Harris?
 11 years ago '04        #105
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Darkside Ty said:
Culliver has a higher star rating, faster 40, and was more impressive in the All-star game that he and Haden played in (I believe he had 2 TD receptions)..and that is coming from Rivals' scouts that were there all week.
Haden will be better, trust me. He had the second highest SPARQ rating ever right behind his little brother. The n*gga just ran a 4.3 flat when they timed the early enrollees. Newton the 6'6 240 QB ran a 4.5 flat. Haden sprung the block that Culliver scored that long a.ss TD on in that All Star game. Both are very good players but Haden is the fu*king man, just look at all his stats. n*gga was a beast on defense too. He could be a WR, RB, QB, or a CB. His athletic ability is through the roof, n*gga pressed 185 40 times and sh*t and could jump over a building lol.
 11 years ago '04        #106
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
who is that in the avy Beezy, David Harris?
Yeah..........I figured that was self explanatory since my "nickname" is David Harris
 01-31-2007, 11:42 PM         #107
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Yeah..........I figured that was self explanatory since my "nickname" is David Harris
 11 years ago '04        #108
1000bluntz 
space
space
Well goddamn the n*gga Meyer strikes again. John Brown will be a Gator. Sure he won't qualify right away but I hear he's graduating in December and will be in Gainesville after that. Holy sh*t what a class this is going to be.
 02-01-2007, 12:18 PM         #109
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even tho I hate them with a passion, Tennessee is having a sick a.ss year too.. Eric Berry is gonna be a beast
 11 years ago '04        #110
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
lmao at some of this sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #111
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
Well it looks like it's not quite over for Michigan. I'm hearing that RoJo go in contact with Ron English and said Michigan isn't quite out of it yet.
 11 years ago '05        #112
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
So he's finally taking his balls back from his mother?
 11 years ago '04        #113
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
So he's finally taking his balls back from his mother?

Possibly, but only time will tell. Like I said, that's just a rumor about him talking to English. All the info I get is free info from Rivals, Scout and chatter from other message boards.

And he'll never get his balls back........mommy has those tied up in some sh*t McGuyver couldn't get out of.
 02-01-2007, 04:30 PM         #114
dade4sho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Jimmy Clausen Overratted ??????????
 11 years ago '05        #115
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 JBeezy said:

Possibly, but only time will tell. Like I said, that's just a rumor about him talking to English. All the info I get is free info from Rivals, Scout and chatter from other message boards.

And he'll never get his balls back........mommy has those tied up in some sh*t McGuyver couldn't get out of.

LMFAO
 02-01-2007, 04:34 PM         #116
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think Clausen is overrated.. Hes the best QB for sure right now and hes gonna step in as a freshman at the toughest position and make an impact. Who else in this class is gonna do that? Eric Berry maybe
 02-01-2007, 04:36 PM         #117
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

11 years ago '04        #118
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3497 3497
looks like warren is a wolverine....
 11 years ago '06        #119
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Against D Grain said:
We have less than two weeks away from National Signing Day. Anybody keeping up with your school Recruiting?? Who's on your wish list this year

Noel Devine is visiting Bama this weekend, I hope Saban can pull a Rabbit out his hat and get this kid to come here...

Joe McKnight is another 5 Star RB, I'm keeping my eye on, Its Down to LSU,and BAMA. USC is another choice, but with all that sh*t going on with Reggie Bush, I'll doubt if he goes there.....
Damn son i thought u was a big a.ss Auburn fan?
 02-01-2007, 08:02 PM         #120
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn everyone follows teams noone knows about
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy