The Official College Football Recruiting Thread

most viewed right now
+18  197
99 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #101
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,343 | Props total: 19290 19290
 Darkside Ty said
Carlos Dunlap won't qualify either..He will be in prep school too..but dude is only 16 years old..might be good for him.

Chris Culliver > Joe Haden
Okay homie lay off the rocks now. Joe Haden is the best athlete in this class, by far even.

And if this is true, then I know why Rojo be like fu*k a Michigan because it's some bullsh*t what his high school coaches done did to try to sway the kid to the Hoes up in Ann Arbor.

01-31-2007, 08:43 PM         #102
Darkside Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Culliver has a higher star rating, faster 40, and was more impressive in the All-star game that he and Haden played in (I believe he had 2 TD receptions)..and that is coming from Rivals' scouts that were there all week.

12 years ago '04        #103
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 586 586
 1000bluntz said
Okay homie lay off the rocks now. Joe Haden is the best athlete in this class, by far even.

And if this is true, then I know why Rojo be like fu*k a Michigan because it's some bullsh*t what his high school coaches done did to try to sway the kid to the Hoes up in Ann Arbor.
That whole situation was a while ago. He still got all his officials done and in home visits so the coaches keeping letters from him shouldn't effect their feelings toward the Michigan prorgam. Michigan was the only team that kept in contact with him and a.ssured him his schollie was still available and wouldn't be taken away because of his injury. So for his mom to all of a sudden say, Michigan is out of it and not let his HS coaches talked to him is bullsh*t. This turn of events is very odd.

01-31-2007, 09:22 PM         #104
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is that in the avy Beezy, David Harris?

12 years ago '04        #105
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Darkside Ty said
Culliver has a higher star rating, faster 40, and was more impressive in the All-star game that he and Haden played in (I believe he had 2 TD receptions)..and that is coming from Rivals' scouts that were there all week.
Haden will be better, trust me. He had the second highest SPARQ rating ever right behind his little brother. The n*gga just ran a 4.3 flat when they timed the early enrollees. Newton the 6'6 240 QB ran a 4.5 flat. Haden sprung the block that Culliver scored that long a.ss TD on in that All Star game. Both are very good players but Haden is the fu*king man, just look at all his stats. n*gga was a beast on defense too. He could be a WR, RB, QB, or a CB. His athletic ability is through the roof, n*gga pressed 185 40 times and sh*t and could jump over a building lol.

12 years ago '04        #106
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 Black_Deuce said
who is that in the avy Beezy, David Harris?
Yeah..........I figured that was self explanatory since my "nickname" is David Harris

01-31-2007, 11:42 PM         #107
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said
Yeah..........I figured that was self explanatory since my "nickname" is David Harris

12 years ago '04        #108
1000bluntz 
space
space
Well goddamn the n*gga Meyer strikes again. John Brown will be a Gator. Sure he won't qualify right away but I hear he's graduating in December and will be in Gainesville after that. Holy sh*t what a class this is going to be.

02-01-2007, 12:18 PM         #109
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even tho I hate them with a passion, Tennessee is having a sick a.ss year too.. Eric Berry is gonna be a beast

12 years ago '04        #110
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
lmao at some of this sh*t

12 years ago '04        #111
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
Well it looks like it's not quite over for Michigan. I'm hearing that RoJo go in contact with Ron English and said Michigan isn't quite out of it yet.

12 years ago '05        #112
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
So he's finally taking his balls back from his mother?

12 years ago '04        #113
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said
So he's finally taking his balls back from his mother?

Possibly, but only time will tell. Like I said, that's just a rumor about him talking to English. All the info I get is free info from Rivals, Scout and chatter from other message boards.

And he'll never get his balls back........mommy has those tied up in some sh*t McGuyver couldn't get out of.

02-01-2007, 04:30 PM         #114
dade4sho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Jimmy Clausen Overratted ??????????

12 years ago '05        #115
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
 JBeezy said

Possibly, but only time will tell. Like I said, that's just a rumor about him talking to English. All the info I get is free info from Rivals, Scout and chatter from other message boards.

And he'll never get his balls back........mommy has those tied up in some sh*t McGuyver couldn't get out of.

LMFAO

02-01-2007, 04:34 PM         #116
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think Clausen is overrated.. Hes the best QB for sure right now and hes gonna step in as a freshman at the toughest position and make an impact. Who else in this class is gonna do that? Eric Berry maybe

02-01-2007, 04:36 PM         #117
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said

ROFL ROFL ROFL

12 years ago '04        #118
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,710 | Props total: 4366 4366
looks like warren is a wolverine....

12 years ago '06        #119
titanreese 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,084 | Props total: 1716 1716
 Against D Grain said
We have less than two weeks away from National Signing Day. Anybody keeping up with your school Recruiting?? Who's on your wish list this year

Noel Devine is visiting Bama this weekend, I hope Saban can pull a Rabbit out his hat and get this kid to come here...

Joe McKnight is another 5 Star RB, I'm keeping my eye on, Its Down to LSU,and BAMA. USC is another choice, but with all that sh*t going on with Reggie Bush, I'll doubt if he goes there.....
Damn son i thought u was a big a.ss Auburn fan?

02-01-2007, 08:02 PM         #120
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn everyone follows teams noone knows about

12 years ago '04        #121
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
ewww. Darkside Ty I know it hurts to see Bynes scratch USC-East off his list

Auburn or Louisville... come on n*gga come play in da SEC

12 years ago '04        #122
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said
I dont think Clausen is overrated.. Hes the best QB for sure right now and hes gonna step in as a freshman at the toughest position and make an impact. Who else in this class is gonna do that? Eric Berry maybe
I hope a couple of them OL we signed can or were in trouble

02-01-2007, 08:19 PM         #123
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said
I hope a couple of them OL we signed can or were in trouble
Lee Ziemba seems like the real deal

12 years ago '04        #124
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said
Lee Ziemba seems like the real deal
yup.. thats what theyre saying, hopefully 2 out of the 3 (Ziemba, Pugh, Ramsey) can step in and contribute immediately

12 years ago '04        #125
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
I'm hearing that Donovan Warren is headed to Michigan...........nothing official yet but I've read it several places.

Home      

most viewed right now
+124online now  39
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
257 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+118online now  37
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  26
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  16
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+48online now  13
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Footage Of Blueface Playing Division 1 Football Before Turning Rapper
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  8
Article inside NFL 2K Army is expanding, John David Washington Really Wants an NFL 2..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+42online now  7
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy