Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 11358 11358
 C.R.I.P. said:

cmon homie... you know better than to say something like that. h

at Gator fans.
Y'all people ain't learn your lesson this year have you? Like Randy Shannon is gonna restore Miami to past glory, yeah right :rolleyes:

Oh and for you GameCock fans Stephen Garcia sucks, he wasn't even the best QB in the Tampa area, Marve was way better and I'm not even sold on that f*g**t.
 11 years ago '04        #62
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2921 2921
lol, if marve was headed to GAYnesville you'd be gushin about him
 11 years ago '05        #63
Se7en Six 76 1116 heat pts1116
space
space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 996 996
 1000bluntz said:
At this point whoever the Gators get is going to be an incredible player, nothing but 5 stars left really and 2 just committed in the last 3 days one of which was committed to ND. Meyer runs this recruiting sh*t.

yeah i know the kid who was committed to ND and switched. he blew off a visit to ND over the weekend and instead visted florida. Meyers then went to his house in jersey and the kid committed. Don Bosco Prep Justin Trattu(spelling maybe off)

meyers is def running it right now
 11 years ago '04        #64
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Y'all people ain't learn your lesson this year have you? Like Randy Shannon is gonna restore Miami to past glory, yeah right :rolleyes:
after all the success the miami program has had, an off year is bound to happen...and dont act like the gators have been a powerhouse the past couple of years, i aint forget the 5-loss year in 2004
 11 years ago '04        #65
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 1000bluntz said:
you'll see son....how soon people forget. in 2005 we was the #3 team going into GT. a top 10 team the whole season before that.

damn that coker but the curse has been lifted

[pic - click to view]

When somebody mentions Gators to me..images like these are the ones that come up..yall n*ggas still playing catchup.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

01-26-2007, 05:51 PM         #66
dade4sho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 randumb0 said:
I think Brown will be a Gator. Doesn't Devine have grade issues?
yes.................
 01-26-2007, 06:38 PM         #67
Darkside Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing with Florida is that they do not allow recruits to visit if they are not on track to qualify..That is basically the reason Carlos Dunlap even visted Florida..That one stings really bad at the moment..Dude straight led our coaches on then stabbed us in the back.

Last edited by Darkside Ty; 01-26-2007 at 06:39 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #68
1000bluntz 
space
space
Gators just pick up 5 star safety Major Wright this morning, goddamn these n*ggas know how to recruit!
 11 years ago '04        #69
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 1000bluntz said:
Gators just pick up 5 star safety Major Wright this morning, goddamn these n*ggas know how to recruit!
i thought he got moved down to 4 Stars..but either way good pickup by the gators.

though i wouldnt expect him to be a "Reggie Nelson" type of player i think he can be a very good OLB.

he's basically like a carbon copy of Jon Beason when he was coming out of Highschool.
 01-30-2007, 01:08 PM         #70
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I knew Wright was gonna go to Florida, he was all over OSU intill they got dropped in the title game. Whatever I wasnt a big fan like everyone else, he can hit but he will get burnt

Also Auburn picked up Michael McNeil, sick pick up.

Last edited by Hurricane Ra; 01-30-2007 at 01:10 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #71
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
^^^^ yessir... that was huge.. we got our 2 starters back at safety but only 1 healthy backup in Tristan Davis... I thought he was going to go FSU but by reading the articles, he really likes Coach Muschamp and saw the depth chart at safety

now SC needs to back da fuk off so we can get Josh Bynes
 11 years ago '04        #72
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
:
Oh and for you GameCock fans Stephen Garcia sucks, he wasn't even the best QB in the Tampa area, Marve was way better and I'm not even sold on that f*g**t.
isnt this the kid that de-committed from UA and went MIA??
also whats the name of the kid that de-committed from MIA and went UA??
 11 years ago '04        #73
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
isnt this the kid that de-committed from UA and went MIA??
also whats the name of the kid that de-committed from MIA and went UA??
robert marve decommitted from U of A to go to miami, nick fanuzzi decommitted from miami to go to U of A
 11 years ago '04        #74
1000bluntz 
space
space
Wright will be real good, he'll take over Joiner's spot when he leaves. Our secondary coach is outstanding.
 11 years ago '04        #75
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
we got FSU back this year by taking some of their highly coveted recruits (Enrique Davis and Michael Mcneil)... they been takin ours for years (aontone smith, ernie sims, boldin. x lee)

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 01-30-2007 at 09:48 PM..
 01-30-2007, 10:42 PM         #76
Darkside Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spurrier makes Blake Mitchell at least half way decent..He will do the same with Garcia..I'm not worried..Garcia was graded out as the #2 rated QB in the Nike Elite 11 camp just behind John Brantley..He can play..Chris Smelley (QB commit for last year) was the Gatorade POY in Alabama..We are set at QB, and we have the best in the game teaching them.

#5 class in the nation. Could possibly move up if we snag Bynes & Saunders.

Last edited by Darkside Ty; 01-30-2007 at 10:44 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #77
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
As long as Michigan lands Ronald Johnson I'm good.

Although, I'm still holding out a little hope for Donovan Warren. Everyne said he was a USC lock for a long time but I've heard he's moved Michigan up in the past week.

Both of them could start next year as Freshman.
 01-30-2007, 11:21 PM         #78
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Ronald Johnson is gonna be at Michigan everyone says that his school since hes been a top prospect.. Michigan got Mallett earlier and he looks like the real deal
 11 years ago '04        #79
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Well, Ronald Johnson cancelled his in home visit with Carr today. It's not looking good us :banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #80
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Euphy the Great said:
The Gators have a huge recruiting class coming in. Pretty much stole OL James Wilson from USC.
Yup the Gators may just have one of the better classes ever for any school and I thought last year was amazing. Another thing for you Michigan fu*ks salivating over Ronald Johnson, well read this sh*t bi*ches and it's legit from scout's site.

Hot news for you Michigan fu*ks, Ronald Johnson has dropped y'all n*ggas. He's going to either USC or Florida now. Here's the article and enjoy you fu*k n*ggas while Florida continues rolling in supastar talent like a mufu*ka.

Is Michigan Out With RoJo?

By Sam Webb
Managing Editor
Posted Jan 31, 2007

Michigan coaches were supposed to be in Muskegon today making their in-home visit with Muskegon star Ronald Johnson. In a swift turn of events, the visit was off and there were rumblings that the Wolverines were out. GoBlueWolverine got the latest on where things now stand.

The news came suddenly and shockingly… and not many in Muskegon were expecting it.

"Late yesterday I was preparing for a basketball game and I got a call saying Ronald had dropped Michigan," said Muskegon a.ssistant coach Tracy Lewis. "Nobody saw this coming. Even the (Muskegon) Chronicle had Michigan in the lead. We're close to Ronald, see him everyday, and we just feel completely blindsided around here. Not because he didn't go to Michigan, but because they weren't given the chance to still come up today."

Members of the Michigan coaching staff were scheduled to be in Muskegon for their in-home visit, but that plan was nixed at the behest of Johnson's mother. Even after receiving the news of the sudden turn in events, the Michigan staff apparently continued to express a desire to still make their in-home, but they were asked not too.

"We didn't have any part of Michigan not being able to come," said Lewis. "After the way they treated Ronald and continued to recruit him even when he was injured, we felt like they should at least be able to have their visit. But Ronald's mom didn't want them to. We don't know why. She didn't tell us anything. She just said she was the one handling things. They are listening to a friend of the family instead of us, which is fine. The point we tried to make is that there is a way to do things, but she doesn't want us handling him so he's not talking to us about his decision. I'm fine with the whole thing. I still feel close to Ronald, and I know we'll still talk. I'm more disappointed for (head coach) Tony Annese because he has done a lot for Ronald and that is being totally overlooked."

"I don't know where he's going to go, but I think USC and Florida have the best shot," Lewis added. "But again, I don't know."

GoBlueWolverine hopes to have more from Johnson himself later in the day.

If this n*gga chooses UF too I will sh*t a brick. I have no clue why they've apparently dropped the home school though. Sounds like his coaches are pushing him to Michigan and momma Johnson ain't feeling that.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 01-31-2007 at 11:34 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy