Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-26-2007, 11:43 AM         #21
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rojo is going to Michigan im almost sure of it..DVD is such a bi*ch, always flip flopping.. I dont even care about him, I just hope we get Marve
 01-26-2007, 11:45 AM         #22
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Toliver and Jones are gonna go to LSU and i Think McKnight is going to USC...
 11 years ago '04        #23
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
 1000bluntz said:
If DVD splits on us again that Ronald Johnson kid would be sick. I wouldn't be surprised either, Urban knows what he's doing obviously. DVD is annoying the fu*k out of me though, I could care less what he does at this point.

man DVD has been a Cane since Shannon got hired basically.

but this the kids Miami and UF gonna definetly be battling over

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

good news for us is we have both of they're last visits

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 01-26-2007 at 11:49 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #24
Against D Grain  OP
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 randumb0 said:
I think Brown will be a Gator. Doesn't Devine have grade issues?
He had grade issues, but i read in some article, that his High School Coach said Devine grades has gotten better, and that his grades "SHOULD NOT" be a problem..

Another thing down here is Saban is going into LSU country and getting recruits away from Les Miles. LSU fans are not happy with this sh*t I'm still hoping Saban can pull Joe McKnight. This guy has future Heisman/Maxwell Trophy written all over him... People are saying He's the next Reggie Bush...
 11 years ago '04        #25
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,022 | Props total: 2933 2933
i hope we get major wright, good thing we got his best friend hankerson talking us up
 01-26-2007, 11:57 AM         #26
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah McKnight is the player out of this, even tho I think Clausen is going to be a force.. I think he will go to USC, because they know how to use his type of talent

Official Visit Weekend Previews: Jan. 26, 2007
Alabama Crimson Tide: BamaOnLine.com
Nick Saban has picked up three commitments and has seen a nice collection of the South's top talent come through Tuscaloosa in his first two official visitor weekends. The largest and most talented group yet could be on hand in Tuscaloosa this weekend.
• Click here for a complete preview from BamaOnLine.com .
LSU Tigers: TigerBait.com
It's a huge weekend in Baton Rouge because the top two prospects in the state, five-star running back Joe McKnight and five-star safety/athlete Chad Jones, are scheduled to be on campus for official visits. The decisions of these two prospects will go a long way toward determining if the Tigers have a chance at landing the nation's top class.
Video: LSU Official Visit Preview
Miami Hurricanes: CaneSport.com
Looking to finish out his first recruiting class, new Miami head coach Randy Shannon will play host during two big recruiting weekends before Signing Day. The first of these weekends begins Friday when the Hurricanes will have six official visitors - led by Rivals100 safety Major Wright.
• Click here for a complete preview .
Oklahoma State Cowboys: OStateIllustrated.com
As Oklahoma State tries to wrap up its 2007 recruiting class, the Cowboys will be playing host to a handful of prospects in Stillwater this weekend - including two top Texas targets. Leading the way are four-star players Dez Bryant and William Cole. Cole, a 5-foot-10, 165-pound athlete, has been one of the most talked about prospects since he led his team to a state championship. Bryant is one of two top uncommitted receiver prospects in the Lone Star State.
• Click here for a complete preview .
South Carolina Gamecocks: GamecockCentral.com
The Gamecocks won't have a big group of visitors on campus this weekend, but the South Carolina staff has been paying visits to their top remaining targets. GamecockCentral.com has more on four-star prospects Weslye Saunders and Josh Bynes.
• Click here for an update on Bynes from GamecockCentral.com .

11 years ago '05        #27
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I'm just waitin to see what happens with Noel Devine. Everybody and their mother is convinced he's going to their school, so it should be interesting. The only reason I'm optimistic is because two of his best friends are coming to USF, and he's considering us because of that. A backfield with him and Mike Ford in it could be huge
 11 years ago '05        #28
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Also waitin to see if we get this TE kid that just popped up on our radar, Kevenski McGee. Watched his Sunshine Preps video and he looked like he could do everything well.
 11 years ago '06        #29
Against D Grain  OP
space
space
Noel Devine only has Alabama as a Official Visit as of now.. Take it how you wanna, but I believe its gonna be between FSU and Bama. Thats if buddy can make the grades...
 11 years ago '04        #30
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3497 3497
i dont see mcknight comin to usc, the backfield is so full

pete gives everybody a chance & u have to compete to play but still usc is like 5-6 deep @ the rb position....
 11 years ago '06        #31
Against D Grain  OP
space
space
Oh yeah 5* Defensive Standout Allen Bailey has Eliminated UGA as one of his choices, I believe its between Miami and UF... Whoever picks him up, gonna be Happy as hell...
 11 years ago '06        #32
Against D Grain  OP
space
space
 Cage said:
i dont see mcknight comin to usc, the backfield is so full

pete gives everybody a chance & u have to compete to play but still usc is like 5-6 deep @ the rb position....

Plus that Reggie Bush investigation isnt helping either, McKnight already stated that USC is to far from Home....
 11 years ago '04        #33
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
i seriously doubt Devine gets into anybody's school this year
 11 years ago '04        #34
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3497 3497
 Against D Grain said:
Plus that Reggie Bush investigation isnt helping either, McKnight already stated that USC is to far from Home....
the reggie sh*t wont have any effect on usc's recruiting

even if the ncaa does find reggie took sh*t they would have to prove usc was in on it or knew what was going on before they can hit usc with anything big

mcknight had a visit last week & he said everything went fine but no school was a leader yet but i know he has to be lookin @ that depth chart

i say he goes to lsu....
 11 years ago '04        #35
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,326 | Props total: 11367 11367
Major Wright will be a Gator, I'm almost certain of that one. Deonte Thompson I am also convinced will be a Gator but not to the extent I am of Wright. Thompson needs to think about who's going to throw him the ball down there, he doesn't have that problem if he commits to Florida and with his speed he plays early. Plus he's an admitted fan of Florida growing up so that doesn't hurt, though his boys going to Miami is a little scary but I think he'll go with the Gators in the end.
 11 years ago '04        #36
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
Major Wright will be a Gator, I'm almost certain of that one. Deonte Thompson I am also convinced will be a Gator but not to the extent I am of Wright. Thompson needs to think about who's going to throw him the ball down there, he doesn't have that problem if he commits to Florida and with his speed he plays early. Plus he's an admitted fan of Florida growing up so that doesn't hurt, though his boys going to Miami is a little scary but I think he'll go with the Gators in the end.
we getting Marve baby..Mr.Football in Florida. and Deonte is very aware of the Marve situation.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 01-26-2007 at 01:14 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #37
1000bluntz 
space
space
Marve ain't really sh*t though. The combo of Tebow, Newton, and Brantley trumps the sh*t outta Marve. Plus we have a really good JUCO QB coming in too. Our QB situation is going to be very good for a while now thank God.

Plus don't expect Toliver to be a Tiger so fast, the LSU staff has been lying to him and it's not looking good for them right now so I think he's going to take over Dallas Baker's spot. The Gators might wind up with like 10-11 5 star players this year, well according to Scout but the best class on Rivals, Scout, and ESPN's sh*tty service.

And if worst comes to worst I'm pretty sure the Gators get one of Ahmad Paige, Toliver, and Thompson and most likely 2 of the 3 and I've heard insiders speculate that possibly all three.

Have y'all n*ggas seen UF's DL class? Goddamn boy that sh*t is sick. We gonna own the trenches on y'all hoes.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 01-26-2007 at 01:19 PM..
 01-26-2007, 01:19 PM         #38
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Toliver said its between LSU and Texas. I dunno Wright was a lock for OSU intill recently so we will see what happens
 11 years ago '04        #39
1000bluntz 
space
space
Toliver is not into Texas atll, trust me it's down to LSU/UF and LSU was in the lead I think until they started lying to him recently so now I'm think UF has this n*gga in the bag. He really likes the Gator coaches and the atmosphere at the Swamp. Plus he could take over Dallas Baker's position in the offense.

Wright doesn't want to play so far away from home I think and I think he's realizing that the cold a.ss weather ain't worth a damn so OSU is out. He's going to Florida. Plus OSU plays a pu**y a.ss style of D unlike Florida.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 01-26-2007 at 01:27 PM..
 01-26-2007, 01:30 PM         #40
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah durrr, I mean Florida.. It should be interesting where he goes.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy