NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-07-2007, 10:12 AM         #221
BluexGoldxGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We (WVU) are hopefully going to sign Noel Devine today.....my wish list is complete with just him on it.
 11 years ago '05        #222
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
It's rumored that Marvin Austin went to UNC
 11 years ago '05        #223
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Patrick Grant went to the Ville :finger: that guy
 11 years ago '05        #224
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 BluexGoldxGirl said:
We (WVU) are hopefully going to sign Noel Devine today.....my wish list is complete with just him on it.
hes not signing deion talked him out of it last night... I'll talk to him later and update everybody.
 11 years ago '04        #225
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
yup... bynes signed the LOI

top 10 class... check
tubervilles best class ... check
still only 5th best in the SEC ... check
got everyone I wanted ... check (besides Eric Berry, but ive known he wasnt coming here for a good minute)

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 02-07-2007 at 10:41 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #226
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
only thing could possibly make this day better is for Brandon Gibson to sign w/ AU so i can LOL at bama... doubt it will happen though
 02-07-2007, 10:50 AM         #227
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
daaamn I missed everything

hit me with the info, rakim
 11 years ago '06        #228
Against D Grain  OP
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 UknowWhatItIs said:
only thing could possibly make this day better is for Brandon Gibson to sign w/ AU so i can LOL at bama... doubt it will happen though

Sorry Homie, Gibson signed with UA

Mcknight signed with USC (I'm Glad cuz i dont want to face him for the next 3 years)
 11 years ago '05        #229
Young_JR 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 0 0
Joe Mcknight=Official Tiger Bait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #230
Against D Grain  OP
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
I thought Mcknight would have signed with LSU, USC has the #1 and # 2 RBs in this years class, they are gonna have a crowded backfield next couple of years.
 11 years ago '04        #231
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Northwestern's Easterling heading to Southern Miss
By MANNY NAVARRO

Antwain Easterling, who led Northwestern to the Class 6A state title and earned Class 6A state Player of the Year honors after rushing for 2,831 yards and 33 touchdowns, signed a national letter of intent to play for Southern Mississippi over Rutgers and North Carolina.

Easterling's choice was somewhat surprising after he was being recruited earlier this year by the likes of Florida and Miami. But his recent run-in with the law might have scared off some schools.

Easterling took his last trip to Southern Miss last week and fell in love with the school, the alma mater of NFL quarterback Brett Favre.

''I just really liked the campus and the environment,'' Easterling said. ``I just want to show [other colleges] when I get there what they missed out on.''

Another Bulls player making a commitment was Anthony Gator, who decided to stay close to home by picking Florida International. Also making a decision this morning was defensive end Reginald Sandylands, who chose Bethune-Cookman.
 11 years ago '05        #232
Young_JR 
space
space
I'm hearing Devine isn't signing with WV today, is it true?
 11 years ago '05        #233
Young_JR 
space
space
hopefully LSU will give him a late offer since we lost Mcknight
 02-07-2007, 11:54 AM         #234
BluexGoldxGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's not.........like the guy said above, Deion Sanders has talked him out of it. Apparently DS wants him to go to prep school? I think it was. I THOUGHT he was the real deal, but lately from what I'm reading, he's got a lot of baggage, along with 2 kids......not sure he is a right fit for WVU. I'm now 50/50 on him. In a way I hope we get him because he is as good as they come as a player, but in another way I hope he doesn't if it would make for bad team chemistry, i.e., Chris Henry & Pacman Jones =/
 11 years ago '04        #235
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11374 11374
If Devine goes to prep school that will increase his chances of becoming a Gator imo.

And @ Easterling...goes from big time prospect to a nobody school because of a little ho. Real smart my n*gga.
 11 years ago '05        #236
Young_JR 
space
space
if Chad Jones doesn't pick LSU my day will be ruined, right now I'm just sick to my stomach
 11 years ago '04        #237
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11374 11374
@ DVD, fu*k this little bi*ch a.ss n*gga I hope he gets his Ethiopian a.ss split in two when he faces the Gators. Look what this punk a.ss n*gga had to say:

''There is no Gator shirt underneath this one,'' Van Dyke said. ``I visited Florida and everything just felt fake up there. I wanted to be a Hurricane.''

[pic - click to view]

link

So he said everything about Florida was fake yet he committed there after decommitting from Miami knowing the whole time that he would be bolting on UF as soon as they found a new coach at Miami, talk about fake. This kid is a f*g**t and I hope he gets sh*t on his whole career, literally I might add.
 02-07-2007, 12:13 PM         #238
Darkside Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just waiting on Weslye Saunders..He signs at 3:00 after he gets out of classes.

DAMN i'm excited about this class..Can't wait until Spring practice gets going in about a month.
 11 years ago '06        #239
FullTimeHustla 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 1980 1980
 1000bluntz said:

[pic - click to view]

''There is no Gator shirt underneath this one,'' Van Dyke said. ``I visited Florida and everything just felt fake up there. I wanted to be a Hurricane.''
link
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 02-07-2007, 12:20 PM         #240
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe McKnight is a Trojan just like I said. sh*t there class is CRAZY
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy