Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #261
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
They need to make more progress in free agency. They already lost Birk, lost out on a second receiver and haven't done much. Chris mccalister is still out there as well as Jason Taylor. Vick situation is still pending. And what about their safety situation? They need to do something to upgrade this squad. Don't forget the possibility of Brett Favre coming back at the last minute. What do you think?
 9 years ago '04        #262
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Theirs nobody left that's decent in free agent. On to the draft we go.
 9 years ago '04        #263
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
Go For Who? Tell me who is gonna help the Vikings right away, the Vikings who are built to win right now, except maybe a young decent nickel back. They can draft the dude from K State or one of the wideouts from Penn state but thats not gonna help them right now. What position are they in they already wasted a 4th round pick on garbage a.ss Rosenfels. They need more smart veteran players thats what gets you closer to the bowl. They've let every decent player that was available pass them by so far and they have plenty of cap space. Haven't done sh*t well so far, what rookie in the draft is going to step in and replace Birk right now, Jeremy newberry is still available. Childress needs to really step it up, this is the last year. Hope the Vikes can take it to another level, somehow?

Last edited by damjr87; 03-06-2009 at 12:56 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #264
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Right Tackle/Safety
 9 years ago '05        #265
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,496 | Props total: 12595 12595
damjr87 dunno why your in panicking with what we add in the draft we will be better next year

1 Darrius Heyward-Bey WR Maryland
2 phil loadholt RT Oklahoma
3 hermann johnson RG LSU

move ryan cook to center

and we will be the team to beat in the NFC
 9 years ago '09        #266
whatzg00d 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$680 | Props total: 49 49
so i was thinking... what about Matt Leinart coming over here?? I'm a PATS FAN!! I live here in mass.. but i like Minnesota too, AP is the man! I knew he was going to be good when i watched him in college. But anyways.. i would take Lienart if Minn can pull out a deal or trade. I wouldnt mind seeing what could happen with him there....
 9 years ago '06        #267
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
Thoughts on the draft?

I'm more than satisfied with the picks these last two days.
 9 years ago '06        #268
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
Vikings minicamp observations

May 29, 2009 8:02 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Kevin Seifert

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Cornerback Antoine Winfield's absence dominated the headlines from the first day of Minnesota's minicamp, but I wanted to circle back with a few more observations. In no particular order:

* Rookie Phil Loadholt worked at right tackle with the first team for all of the drills I saw. Last year's starter, Ryan Cook, replaced the injured Anthony Herrera at right guard. Herrera is still recovering from offseason shoulder surgery and isn't likely to be ready to practice until training camp, coach Brad Childress said. It's not clear who would have been at right tackle had Herrera been healthy, but I think everyone agrees it's just a matter of time before Loadholt takes over the job. I got a question on our new Facebook page (Kevin Seifert Espn) about comparing the size of Loadholt and left tackle Bryant McKinnie. Here's my observation: McKinnie is taller and Loadholt is thicker.
* Part of the agreement between the Pro Football Writers of America and the NFL is that media members can watch the entire minicamp practice so long as specific proprietary information isn't reported. Mostly, that includes detailed descriptions of plays and formations that could aid an opponent if divulged. That said, I can tell you that the Vikings were using rookie receiver Percy Harvin in some new and intriguing ways, some of them involving the backfield. We've had some discussions on this blog about whether the Vikings might or might not take advantage of Harvin's versatility, but very early indications are that they will make some adjustments.
* It was to see defensive end Kenechi Udeze back on the field and practicing in full, working with defensive reserves on a rotating basis. Udeze missed last season because of leukemia and is attempting a remarkable comeback. I'll have more on his story next week.
* Coach Brad Childress went out of his way to downplay comments attributed last week to nose tackle Pat Williams, who seemed to be questioning the work ethic of quarterback Tarvaris Jackson. Childress called Jackson "one of the hardest-working guys you're going to find on this 85-man roster right here." He also defended Williams and said: "I've listened to Pat talk to Tarvaris about that since Tarvaris has been here. I'm not sure his comments [should be] cast as criticism." I'm in agreement. I've said all along that Williams sometimes struggles to make a clear point. I highly doubt he intended his comments to be biting. In fact, Childress said Williams visited him the next day in his office to explain.
* Speaking of quarterbacks, Jackson took the first snaps of the team drills before rotating with Sage Rosenfels. Jackson threw a pretty pass down the left sideline to Bernard Berrian, who had run past cornerback Benny Sapp.
* As for That Other Quarterback, Childress said "nothing has changed" on the Brett Favre front since he discussed the matter last week. If the Vikings had a Friday deadline for signing Favre, it passed quietly. I still don't think we're close to a resolution on this issue.

That's it for now. Check back throughout the weekend for more.

Minnesota Vikings, Antoine Winfield, Brad Childress, Phil Loadholt, Ryan Cook, Anthony Herrera, Pat Williams, Tarvaris Jackson, Sage Rosenfels, Kenechi Udeze
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy