Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #201
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
so now we're acting like Jackson didnt get them into the playoffs? If the line woulda kept him off his a.ss made he coulda completed some passes
 01-06-2009, 02:22 PM         #202
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JAckson is horrible. I shook my head watching him throw every pass. They need to draft some more Qbs till they get it right.
 01-06-2009, 02:23 PM         #203
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
so now we're acting like Jackson didnt get them into the playoffs? If the line woulda kept him off his a.ss made he coulda completed some passes
:wtf: The Defense and Adrian Peterson got them to the Playoffs. Frerotte started in 7 of the Vikings wins. And the Vikings have one of the best Lines in the league. Maybe if he would/could read the defense faster he wouldnt be on his a.ss.

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 01-06-2009 at 02:24 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #204
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12531 12531
 Andre3000 said:
JAckson is horrible. I shook my head watching him throw every pass. They need to draft some more Qbs till they get it right.
What happened to your guaranteed win ol f*g**t a.ss n*gga

and Tjack is trash, but dont worry most qbs look like trash against the number one D in the NFC.
 01-06-2009, 02:26 PM         #205
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
What happened to your guaranteed win ol f*g**t a.ss n*gga

and Tjack is trash, but dont worry most qbs look like trash against the number one D in the NFC.
without that interception he had and that long fluke play it should have happened
 9 years ago '06        #206
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 booker20 said:
LOL come on dog, I defended Jackson quite a bit before the season but hes not a good QB & its evident now
 9 years ago '08        #207
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
without that interception he had and that long fluke play it should have happened
@ fluke play....they didnt call a screen the whole fu*king game you douche....why do you thinkl they ran it 20 times for only forty yards? To set it up you fu*king idiot....stick to sucking off kobe cause your football knowledge is frail
 9 years ago '06        #208
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
I don't mind childress but they need to get a real offensive coordinator and fire darell beavel (sp? fu*k it) and fire the ST coach ferraro (sp? fu*k it).

1st priority is a QB
2nd-RT (cook sucks balls)
3rd-#1 WR
4th-Center (birk fell off bad)
5th DB depth (Cedric is getting better but from nickel down is weak)
 9 years ago '05        #209
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
Go after a good Pro Style QB
 9 years ago '06        #210
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 bangabi*ch said:
I don't mind childress but they need to get a real offensive coordinator and fire darell beavel (sp? fu*k it) and fire the ST coach ferraro (sp? fu*k it).

1st priority is a QB
2nd-RT (cook sucks balls)
3rd-#1 WR
4th-Center (birk fell off bad)
5th DB depth (Cedric is getting better but from nickel down is weak)
Good luck finding a #1 Wideout in the 3rd round... You have to committ ALOT earlier then that if you want a standout. You might get lucky late, Rice & Berrian are good but they could use a combo speed/possession Wideout... They invested a lot in Berrian so 3rd round is def the earliest they will go Receiver

OLine needs help tho, n*ggas overrated that unit almost as much as Dallas'

Front 7 is sick & the secondary is better then in the past, they shut down Westbrook with EJ Henderson & Kevin Williams out

Last edited by eLLz; 01-06-2009 at 02:40 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #211
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1043 1043
fix that offensive line
 9 years ago '05        #212
booker20 
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
:wtf: The Defense and Adrian Peterson got them to the Playoffs. Frerotte started in 7 of the Vikings wins. And the Vikings have one of the best Lines in the league. Maybe if he would/could read the defense faster he wouldnt be on his a.ss.
Jackson had 8 td pass and 1 int in the last four games when AD was hurt and having his fumbling problems and they woulda won the Falcons game if that defense could cover the pass... I guessing u didnt watch game because Johnson unleashed on his a.ss. they are k!llin his development in Minnesota... everytime dude makes mistakes they just sit him down instead of coaching him up, hes a fu*kin 3rd year guy that completes about 60% of his passes threw 9td and 2 ints this season the vikes pass blocking was terrible, 43 sacks is not a good number and most of those were on Gus so does he need to read defenses faster too?

eLLz said:
LOL come on dog, I defended Jackson quite a bit before the season but hes not a good QB & its evident now
Jackson helped them get into the playoffs... remember what that Eagle D did to Romo the week before his completion % is right there with Eli, Big Ben, and Delhomme... yet that O line gets a pass? 43 sacks?

Last edited by booker20; 01-06-2009 at 02:44 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #213
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
Fire the head coach and offensive cordinator.
 9 years ago '06        #214
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
 eLLz said:
Good luck finding a #1 Wideout in the 3rd round... You have to committ ALOT earlier then that if you want a standout. You might get lucky late, Rice & Berrian are good but they could use a combo speed/possession Wideout... They invested a lot in Berrian so 3rd round is def the earliest they will go Receiver

OLine needs help tho, n*ggas overrated that unit almost as much as Dallas'

Front 7 is sick & the secondary is better then in the past, they shut down Westbrook with EJ Henderson & Kevin Williams out
I don't know if I would want to use a 1st round pick on a WR right now anyways especially if there's nobody on the roster that's capable of throwing getting the ball to him so he can make plays. Hopefully there's a QB that falls to the 23rd pick that's competent enough to convert on 3rd down and keep defenses from wanting to load up the box all game.

Luckily there's not too many holes to fill but the holes are a big enough problem that keep the vikings from reaching the next level.
 9 years ago '04        #215
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
Childress got owned in that pic of him staring at his players d*ck!!!
 9 years ago '06        #216
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
 booker20 said:
Jackson had 8 td pass and 1 int in the last four games when AD was hurt and having his fumbling problems and they woulda won the Falcons game if that defense could cover the pass... I guessing u didnt watch game because Johnson unleashed on his a.ss. they are k!llin his development in Minnesota... everytime dude makes mistakes they just sit him down instead of coaching him up, hes a fu*kin 3rd year guy that completes about 60% of his passes threw 9td and 2 ints this season the vikes pass blocking was terrible, 43 sacks is not a good number and most of those were on Gus so does he need to read defenses faster too?

Jackson helped them get into the playoffs... remember what that Eagle D did to Romo the week before his completion % is right there with Eli, Big Ben, and Delhomme... yet that O line gets a pass? 43 sacks?
Jackson sits down after mistakes because he cant overcome that adversity & regain his composure, look at him after he threw that INT against the Eagles... Im not gonna say he had great protection that game but he folded like a mawfu*ka after that pick 6
 01-06-2009, 06:57 PM         #217
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damjr87 said:
Is fire fu*kin' Childress, get his shiny bald head azz outta there and bring in Brian Billick. and get a qb, and not Donovan Mcnabb's smiley face azz either :applause: Touchdown :applause: Complete Pass :applause: Interception :applause: Benched :sleeping-smiley-004. Even bring in Mike Vick, what is a defense to do when their going up against Vick and Petersen. But we all know that the owner is too stupid to do any of this. Peace!
I think Minnesota is glad that you're not their owner/VP/GM

They would consistently field the worst team in the NFL.

Brian Billick, are you serious...? (we're in for a hardy chuckle if you try to explain that choice)

Tarvaris Jackson didn't really end the season out well, but he had a lot of bright spots during the end of the regular season & even during the wc game, I don't think it would be very smart to just toss him aside so quickly.

If by any chance that you brought in McNabb, it would be sheer luck, because you do not deserve his veteran savvy. Especially if you will even consider putting Vick back into an NFL jersey.
 01-06-2009, 07:00 PM         #218
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Jackson sits down after mistakes because he cant overcome that adversity & regain his composure, look at him after he threw that INT against the Eagles... Im not gonna say he had great protection that game but he folded like a mawfu*ka after that pick 6
no he didn't, the very next drive he drove the team down the field which lead to a TD.

Did you watch the game?
 9 years ago '08        #219
space
space
 eLLz said:
@ folded like a mothafu*ka after the pick six....did you watch the game? After the INT he went straight down the field and scored a TD...

The eagles D just made him look foolish, but it has happened to the best of them all year.
 9 years ago '05        #220
booker20 
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
@ folded like a mothafu*ka after the pick six....did you watch the game? After the INT he went straight down the field and scored a TD...

The eagles D just made him look foolish, but it has happened to the best of them all year.
thats what im saying the Eagles D has just been sick since Johnson started not giving a fu*k and blitz the sh*t outta qbs on EVERY play
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now