tHIS NIGGA RAEKWON IS HOMO (PROOF INSIDE)

most viewed right now
 161
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 161
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 140
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-02-2007, 07:08 PM         #101
Prometheus B.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if anything B.I.G. is the homo one.. in one track he said.. "you look so good, I'll suck on ya daddy's d*ck".. now can someone explain that to me? how is that hip hop?
 04-02-2007, 07:12 PM         #102
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
raekwons verse in that song>>>>>your life
 11 years ago '05        #103
bezee 
space
space
space
$653 | Props total: 291 291
commit that
 11 years ago '05        #104
MrMayface 
space
avatar space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 59 59
 BangBang9tray said:
PEEP HIS sh*t OFFA C.R.E.A.M., n*gga SAID SUM sh*t ABOUT BLOWIN BONES IN THE STAIRCASES. I MEAN, I KNOW THEM PU-TANG n*ggaS IS STARVIN, BUT ITS TO THE POINT THEY GOTTA SUCK n*ggaS OFF IN STAIRWAYS TO GET CAKE & sh*t? n*gga BLOWIN BONES, EXTRA HOMO :banghead: :thumbsdow :banghead: :thumbsdow
U kidding right? How old are u? 10!! Get out a lil more.
 11 years ago '04        #105
dpg213 
space
avatar space
space
$649 | Props total: 0 0
foo can't be serious
 04-14-2007, 10:49 PM         #106
Eqman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangBang9tray said:
sINCE KJ RULZ DELETED MY OTHER THREAD(IDK Y CUZ IT WAS DISCUSSIN A RAEKWON FREESTYLE, JUS CUZ U CANT BE ME DONT MEAN U GOTTA CENSOR ME ) IMMA HAVE TO POST IT HERE

IN A NEW EXCLUSIVE FREESTYLE THIS n*gga RAEKWON TALKED ABOUT AN ALASKAN PIPELINE....IDK WHAT HOOD YALL n*ggaZ FROM BUTTHAT sh*t IN MY HOOD IS MAKIN BOO BOO IN A CONDOM FREEZIN IT AND USIN IT FOR DILDO THAT sh*t IS SUPER HOMO

PLUS THIS n*gga MADE "ONLY BUILT4 CUBAN LINX", WHO MAKES A ALBUM FOR ANOTHER MAN? THAT n*gga LINX MUST BE GIVIN IT 2THAT n*gga PROPER CUZ HE GOT HIM MAKIN HIM A SECOND ALBUM, TO EACH HIS OWN W/E

THIS n*ggaS A FLAMER NO HOMO:banghead: :banghead:
This guy like dipset...so naturally he says homo sh*t and tops it off with no homo like it makes it ok.

THA fu*k OUTTA HERE. You're the stupidest person on BX. Put a gun to your head and pull the trigger...or do you need to know what that means too?


Last edited by Eqman; 04-14-2007 at 10:53 PM..
 04-14-2007, 10:59 PM         #107
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gravedigged this thread
 11 years ago '04        #108
Boxden 
space
avatar space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
 hydro187 said:
who gravedigged this thread
Lately? Me and then Egman...
I was in another of his (9tray's) posts and saw it in the sig. Clicked on it, read his main post, responded. If everyone is really that annoyed by this let it be known... I'll get rid of it if its just gonna be a problem...

No big deal..


Last edited by Boxden; 04-14-2007 at 11:06 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #109
Point da Champ 
space
avatar space
space
$873 | Props total: 32 32
 BangBang9tray said:
PEEP HIS sh*t OFFA C.R.E.A.M., n*gga SAID SUM sh*t ABOUT BLOWIN BONES IN THE STAIRCASES. I MEAN, I KNOW THEM PU-TANG n*ggaS IS STARVIN, BUT ITS TO THE POINT THEY GOTTA SUCK n*ggaS OFF IN STAIRWAYS TO GET CAKE & sh*t? n*gga BLOWIN BONES, EXTRA HOMO :banghead: :thumbsdow :banghead: :thumbsdow
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
 04-15-2007, 08:17 AM         #110
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boxden said:
Lately? Me and then Egman...
I was in another of his (9tray's) posts and saw it in the sig. Clicked on it, read his main post, responded. If everyone is really that annoyed by this let it be known... I'll get rid of it if its just gonna be a problem...

No big deal..
nah its not a problem to me.....i was just curious why this retarted sh*t was back at the top lol
 04-15-2007, 08:39 AM         #111
6 Minutez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people trying to hard to hate
 04-15-2007, 09:39 AM         #112
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is several months wdf
 11 years ago '07        #113
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,911 | Props total: 5146 5146
 BangBang9tray said:

PLUS THIS n*gga MADE "ONLY BUILT4 CUBAN LINX", WHO MAKES A ALBUM FOR ANOTHER MAN? THAT n*gga LINX MUST BE GIVIN IT 2THAT n*gga PROPER CUZ HE GOT HIM MAKIN HIM A SECOND ALBUM, TO EACH HIS OWN W/E
This guy is funny as hell! I know I'm late but it somehow made it back to the top and I had to point out this comment.
 04-15-2007, 10:11 AM         #114
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BangBang9tray said:
sINCE KJ RULZ DELETED MY OTHER THREAD(IDK Y CUZ IT WAS DISCUSSIN A RAEKWON FREESTYLE, JUS CUZ U CANT BE ME DONT MEAN U GOTTA CENSOR ME ) IMMA HAVE TO POST IT HERE

IN A NEW EXCLUSIVE FREESTYLE THIS n*gga RAEKWON TALKED ABOUT AN ALASKAN PIPELINE....IDK WHAT HOOD YALL n*ggaZ FROM BUTTHAT sh*t IN MY HOOD IS MAKIN BOO BOO IN A CONDOM FREEZIN IT AND USIN IT FOR DILDO THAT sh*t IS SUPER HOMO

PLUS THIS n*gga MADE "ONLY BUILT4 CUBAN LINX", WHO MAKES A ALBUM FOR ANOTHER MAN? THAT n*gga LINX MUST BE GIVIN IT 2THAT n*gga PROPER CUZ HE GOT HIM MAKIN HIM A SECOND ALBUM, TO EACH HIS OWN W/E

THIS n*ggaS A FLAMER NO HOMO:banghead: :banghead:
u the realest n*gga on this board
 04-15-2007, 10:29 AM         #115
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thread starter is reppin his block... where the fu*k he live Alaska or something. that song is old as fu*k. another thing, if you cant see that he meant smoking, you are an idiot. one more thing, look under his picture... he talks about a homo, this thread talks about a homo.... maybe he is the one who is gay?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
148 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
176 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
121 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy