un kasa's career is done. vid of him being beat by a white boy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #41
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 goldgrill910 said:
i'm not racist.
white boys hold no weight f!ghting and do not punish n*ggas where i'm at.
when sticky fingaz got beat by the "white boy" on mtv, him being beat by the white boy was the biggest deal.
same rules apply.
where i'm at, it's embarassing to get whooped by a white boy. i still stand by my thread title.
congratulations, you're a racist......
 01-26-2007, 10:49 AM         #42
newmoney06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
un casa is a fu*kin noodle!!how can a grown man from the hood have no hands whatsoever??he should be ashamed of himself,, the other dude was bunz too. un must have been a homebody his whole school career, probably went to the same catholic school as jimmy. damn!! never slapboxed, shot 5, nothing? he must have had an abusive older sister or something, i can't call it
 01-26-2007, 10:57 AM         #43
newmoney06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bottom line is... being a street dude 4 real, it aint all about guns, cause when you get caught with that ratchet and you sitting in that cell, your hands become your guns. un casa is the true definition of a F.A.G., a Fake a.ss Gangsta!!
 01-26-2007, 11:01 AM         #44
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody actin all suprised like ya'll don't know 95% of rappers is real life actors, mater of fact can you tell me any of those skinny a.ss dip set n*ggas look like they can throw them thangs? fu*k naw, they all scrawny lookin like they aint got money to eat and hit the weights. I could sneeze and take out those Nicole Richie lookin n*ggas
 11 years ago '06        #45
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
^ Real Talk

I'm not going to front, my hand skills aren't up to par (haven't fought 1 on 1 in a long time), but this n*gga Un Kasa is a.ss. How you not know how to square up?
 11 years ago '05        #46
goldgrill910 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 FreshFliedFish said:
And what's worse is that his crew, put him out there like that. That's fu*ked up, sh*t, opening credit say produced by Juelz Santana. wtf?
that's what i was thinking too. it's not like some third or fourth party n*gga just happened to record this sh*t. it was in tana's crib.
un better switch up his rap content or some sh*t after this.
 11 years ago '06        #47
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,948 | Props total: 13571 13571
 goldgrill910 said:
that's what i was thinking too. it's not like some third or fourth party n*gga just happened to record this sh*t. it was in tana's crib.
un better switch up his rap content or some sh*t after this.
i dont think dem boy is cool anymore

i heard he got dropped from dipset/byrdgang
 01-26-2007, 02:38 PM         #48
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
i dont think dem boy is cool anymore

i heard he got dropped from dipset/byrdgang
aaaaaaaahahahahahaha

yeah, for some reason I think they knew he can't f!ght and just decide to put him on blast before they got rid of him

that's the way to do it tho.:applause:

how he gonna f!ght the tape? the tape don't lie

11 years ago '05        #49
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
it wasnt a f!ght! it was a boxing match. the average n*gga can f!ght but not to many n*ggas can box. un kasa gon be in tha same position he been in cuz this petty BOXING MATCH dont justify real f!ghting. if it was a real f!ght un couldve kicked the n*gga in tha nuts, choke him out and punch him hard as he can in the temple. but i dont know the n*gga so he probably cant f!ght but i dont know enough just to say he a can or cant.
 11 years ago '04        #50
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
nah Un Kasa is still cool with dipset ppl... & what does it matter if it was a white boy, dat white boy was way bigger than Un Kasa. though I wouldnt be surprised if he was puerto rican or somethin else

but damn everybody in boxden tries to act madd hard, it's funny to me
 11 years ago '07        #51
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,433 | Props total: 43392 43392
kasa just kept grabbin him, that sh*t was oo funny, mad props
 01-26-2007, 05:06 PM         #52
PHOENIXXX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White People=God's greatest mistake
 11 years ago '06        #53
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
it wasnt a f!ght! it was a boxing match. the average n*gga can f!ght but not to many n*ggas can box. un kasa gon be in tha same position he been in cuz this petty BOXING MATCH dont justify real f!ghting. if it was a real f!ght un couldve kicked the n*gga in tha nuts, choke him out and punch him hard as he can in the temple. but i dont know the n*gga so he probably cant f!ght but i dont know enough just to say he a can or cant.
I ain't gonna front like I'm Joe Louis out this bi*ch....but, if a n*gga is throwing hands @ u, it's a f!ght....in the street if you can't throw hands a lil, you better sneak every n*gga you collide w/....9x's outta 10 you don't get to WWE a n*gga til you stunned him with some crispies...I ain't never see a n*gga win a f!ght just kicking a n*gga in the nuts off the rip....maybe during the dust up....but never jumpin outta the box kicking n*ggas in the nuts....that's some movie sh*t...n*gga will get clothslined outta his socks if you try to kick a n*gga & miss...fa rillz.
 11 years ago '05        #54
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
That video was wack
 01-26-2007, 07:48 PM         #55
PHOENIXXX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
i know, without them you would be able to run around nekkid and eat other humans and retire to your mud hit after a long, hot day in the sun. what a life that would be

you = least advanced
hook, line,and sinker

:applause:

exposed
 11 years ago '04        #56
icedup9o9 3 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 8 8
Kasa is a.ss i dont think he got one hit in no matter how much people say that f!ghting and boxing is different come on be real he should have at least got some clean shots in.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy