My 2002 Chevy Impala On 22's..Pictures and Videos

most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-24-2007, 11:47 PM         #1
6739 pageviews
16 comments


LikeToStuntAlot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My 2002 Chevy Impala On 22's..Pictures and Videos
 

 
My 2002 Chevy Impala on 22's
You can Check it out on Car Domain too

[pic - click to view]

 www.cardomain.com/id/t2586
Here goes a couple Videos

[pic - click to view]

 http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=0fIPFk6Cuqs

[pic - click to view]

 http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=M3Nl3Wib05s

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Tire Size For The Haters

[pic - click to view]



Couple Tv's And Playstation 2
Clarion 7" Double Din In-Dash

[pic - click to view]


15" Flip Down

[pic - click to view]


Playstation 2

[pic - click to view]



If you know about competition sh*t then you should already know about Digital Designs
DD9512e

[pic - click to view]


16 comments for "My 2002 Chevy Impala On 22's..Pictures and Videos"

 11 years ago '04        #2
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
damn that sh*ts nice, but i tried to put my 22's on my bros 2004 impala LS and hey wouldnt fit. my rims are akuza reapers and they are 22x8.5(FWD offset). What kind of rims and tires do you got and did you have to modify the car at all to fit them? do they rub? thx man.

oh yea u should get them chrome pillars and get a billet grill, itll make it stand out even more
 11 years ago '06        #3
quintan 
space
avatar space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
Get The Crome Pillars But Its Nice
 11 years ago '05        #4
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 yo0123yo said:
damn that sh*ts nice, but i tried to put my 22's on my bros 2004 impala LS and hey wouldnt fit. my rims are akuza reapers and they are 22x8.5(FWD offset). What kind of rims and tires do you got and did you have to modify the car at all to fit them? do they rub? thx man.

oh yea u should get them chrome pillars and get a billet grill, itll make it stand out even more


What size tires were u using?
 11 years ago '04        #5
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
255/30/22, i know thats the right size for 22's on an impala but when i put the rims on it, they would rub against the suspension and sh*t, so im thinking it was the wrong offset i had.
 11 years ago '06        #6
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 2611 2611
 yo0123yo said:
255/30/22, i know thats the right size for 22's on an impala but when i put the rims on it, they would rub against the suspension and sh*t, so im thinking it was the wrong offset i had.


Did u put spacers on it?
 01-25-2007, 03:45 PM         #7
LikeToStuntAlot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You could use 245/30/22 or 255/30/22
The 255/30/22 tires are only one tenth of an inch taller than the 245/30/22 tires

I used the 245/30/22 Nankang tires

In the back I had to use quarter inch spacers that make the back tires stick out a little more. If you dont use the spacers the tire will rub on the cup thats on the strut. You might have to bend that cup up with a hammer or just grind it down. Even with the spacers you can only fit a dollar bill in between the tire and that cup, but it doesnt rub because that cup doesnt move.

yo0123yo- A 22x8.5 wheel will work only if its a high offset. I think its 34 or higher
 11 years ago '04        #8
sundance 
space
avatar space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t looks good , i'm feeling those rims
 01-27-2007, 09:18 AM         #9
dahurricaneg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't like those rims to be honest with you they look plain homie, if i was u I would grab some katana blades for your whip I was flipping throgh pages of numerous rim mags this summer and I copped some Chrome Destiny blades from katana those are insane I get mad props on them.
 01-28-2007, 08:16 AM         #10
VirginiaHustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like those man, I think full face rims fit the Impala's a lot better. I'd love to have 22's on mine but even the 20's I have on mine rub and stuff from a sharp turn or even if I have people riding in the back. If anything I'm looking into having it lifted a few inches because the tires for the 22's to fit are just too thin for me but I'm gonna have to do something because 20's look so small on there!! :banghead: The flipdown is sick too but I cant do that either because of my sunroof. chrome pillars and the billet grill and you's be set. Nice whip




[pic - click to view]

 01-29-2007, 07:39 AM         #11
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VirginiaHustler said:
I like those man, I think full face rims fit the Impala's a lot better. I'd love to have 22's on mine but even the 20's I have on mine rub and stuff from a sharp turn or even if I have people riding in the back. If anything I'm looking into having it lifted a few inches because the tires for the 22's to fit are just too thin for me but I'm gonna have to do something because 20's look so small on there!! :banghead: The flipdown is sick too but I cant do that either because of my sunroof. chrome pillars and the billet grill and you's be set. Nice whip




[pic - click to view]

THOSE WHEELS ARE SICK ON THERE BRO. THOSE ARE THE BEST LOOKIN WHEELS FOR THE IMPALA IN MY OPINION. PROPZ
 01-29-2007, 05:17 PM         #12
dcole18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That DD sub is real nice and can get pretty loud in the right enclosure... but im guessing you payed an sh*tload for it...
 01-29-2007, 05:32 PM         #13
LikeToStuntAlot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcole18 said:
That DD sub is real nice and can get pretty loud in the right enclosure... but im guessing you payed an sh*tload for it...
I ended up payin like $650 for it with the carbon fiber dustcap. I built my own box using their demensions tuned to 45hertz.


I had it in a 2 door 2002 Grand Am and I hit 148.3 on the mic with the windows up. I was using a Kicker 1200.1 for an amp. A lot of people think they are just SPL subs, but the only sub I heard that came close to the SQ was 2 JL W7 10's in a sealed box.
 01-29-2007, 06:04 PM         #14
dcole18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the 95's have some musical ability... but they are far from the best... y did you tune so high...?also, ill bet they metered your car on an audiocontrol didnt they?
 11 years ago '04        #15
Chokeabiish 
space
avatar space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
thats one ugly pos lol
 01-29-2007, 10:32 PM         #16
LikeToStuntAlot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcole18 said:
the 95's have some musical ability... but they are far from the best... y did you tune so high...?also, ill bet they metered your car on an audiocontrol didnt they?
I just like the sound of a high tone...Every system I heard was all tuned probably 35 and below so they were pretty much all lower tunes

I aint saying they are the best in the world, but they are the best in both SQ and SPL I have heard.

I aint sure what mic they were usin...Im sure it wasn't the best or most accurate, but it gave me an idea what I was hittin.
 01-30-2007, 06:37 PM         #17
dcole18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chances are it was an audiocontrol... but thats irrelevent to this thread... its your daily driver and your happy with it... so its all cool
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy