Houston Rockets Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-24-2007, 09:32 PM         #141
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
feel free to make it even funnier
 11 years ago '05        #142
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
go get hte quote from that page now...i fixed it...if my sh*ts gonna be famous its gonna be somehwat legible.....
 03-24-2007, 09:35 PM         #143
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i feel u ight i got it lmaoo im still laughin at that sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #144
space
space
word .....
 11 years ago '06        #145
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
 txhotboy said:
ya know
lol..Im not in Htown but im still reppin hard down here in the land of disney lol..
 03-24-2007, 10:23 PM         #146
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel u dowg

i wish the texasn could have more fans in other cities but i highly doubt theres fans out of houston
 11 years ago '06        #147
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
I dont know if anyone else agrees but I think we should try and get Tsakalidis (sp) some more playing time before we head into the playoffs...because when we face teams like dallas or the spurs we will need all 3 of our big men to be apart of the game..Yao obviously could do his thing..Deek could hod himself down like he did while Yao was out (but he is old and time could start to come down on him)...im not saying to make Tsakalidis apart of the offence or anything jus tot get him more in touch witht he team chem...just looking for some feedback from some fellow fans..
 03-24-2007, 10:25 PM         #148
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i feel like he can be somethin big like a real nice backup for yao in the next years.. i think that was an amazing pick for us cuz i mean i dont even think padgett ever even took off his shooting jersey lol but yeah i think he should get more pt its the little players that make the HUGE differences in the playoffs
 11 years ago '06        #149
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 pimpslickback said:
man i feel like he can be somethin big like a real nice backup for yao in the next years.. i think that was an amazing pick for us cuz i mean i dont even think padgett ever even took off his shooting jersey lol but yeah i think he should get more pt its the little players that make the HUGE differences in the playoffs
Yea I mean like look what Tracy is doing for Hayes..getting hime an easy 6-8 pts a game..and Jake is a bigger body so to put him out there in the pick and roll it could give us another rebounder and offence board threat come playoff time..especailly in the first round vs the Jazz...we are deep enough as far the roster goes come playoff time ..as much as i dont like the player Bonzi needs to come back because now that Kurt is in the flow of things we could stick bonzi out there sometimes as well (not forget he was a somewhat star on the kings) but either way as the season draws to a close i know we are still going for the 4th seed but we should also keep out eye ont he playoffs and get everyone rready..
 11 years ago '04        #150
SMallz 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 3 3
to be honest i dont even think we need Tsak that much...all i'm worried about is getting a consistent performance from our bench...if u pay attention..u'll kno that when mac and yao are on their game and the bench isn't...we usually pull off the win against the average and weaker teams...but the only way we will be good in the playoffs and consistent is if we get a consistent performance from the bench...guys like luther head, juwan howard, deke, snyder, bonzi and so on because we all know as long as tmac and yao are on the court...those guys will ALWAYS get the open shots...against any team

Last edited by SMallz; 03-24-2007 at 10:33 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #151
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 SMallz said:
to be honest i dont even think we need Tsak that much...all i'm worried about is getting a consistent performance from our bench...if u pay attention..u'll kno that when mac and yao are on their game and the bench isn't...we usually pull off the win against the average and weaker teams...but the only way we will be good in the playoffs and consistent is if we get a consistent performance from the bench...guys like luther head, juwan howard, deke, snyder, bonzi and so on because we all know as long as tmac and yao are on the court...those guys will ALWAYS get the open shots...against any team

I see what your sayin but you cant forget Jake is apart of the bench..but as far as the rest of the guys go they have to make open jumpers especailly form 3.Tracy drives to the basket and kicks it out and 9/10 the D is to slow to move over and guard our shooters...either way tracy has to start making more FT as well i love the guy but sh*t he has to hit those...one on one no 1 in the league can guard him because he can shoot over anyone so witht hat said and Yaos post play..Juan has to hit that patent 16 ft jumper..luther shane and rafer have to hit the 3s..hayes has to cont to find the open spot by the rim and every has to their part on the boards and the rockets wont be stopped..because our D speaks for tis self..

of topic how do you guys get those things in your sig an ish i wanna rep my teams as well..
 11 years ago '05        #152
space
space
user cp.....rockets need to draft a back up center in the draft...tsak is just abig body, we need somone to come off hte bench and put up 10 points in the center position someone we can develop and we need anothe rpower forward within 3 years cuz juwan is getting old.....i dont like tsak....he's ok for now..but we need a better back than him cuz deke is only gonna play 1 more year most likely adn tsak is the clumsiest mufu*ka i ever seen.....like said he's just a big body.....we need to draft someone instead....shoulda signed that kid from kansas who's 6'11....
 11 years ago '06        #153
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
yea i would love to see another true center behind Yao..anda starting caliber forward who can contriute on the offensive side ike howard has been so far this year..
 11 years ago '06        #154
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pimpslickback again.

I got you though..

Lets just hope the Rockets take care of buissness tomorrow night and work our way up for home court in the 1st round..
 11 years ago '05        #155
space
space
word...
 03-25-2007, 12:09 AM         #156
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should be an easy win over the Hornets tomorrow, Chandler has been playing well lately though.
 03-25-2007, 12:24 AM         #157
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is gettin me so pumped i loev it n dont worry bout it mickey i got u dowg
 11 years ago '05        #158
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 1192 1192
ya'll got me hype!! i had 2 go ahead and change da avy on ya'll
 11 years ago '06        #159
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
i grew p a penny fan but ahd so muchrespect for the rockets ever since they handed us our a.ss in the finals ahah...but tmac is my alltime fav player and ilove the team he has around him a true champion chip caliber team...the west should be scared but i also want us to remain under the radar because at that point when we win the chip all the haters will be mad as fu*k
 11 years ago '05        #160
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 1192 1192
 m!ck3y said:
i grew p a penny fan but ahd so muchrespect for the rockets ever since they handed us our a.ss in the finals ahah...but tmac is my alltime fav player and ilove the team he has around him a true champion chip caliber team...the west should be scared but i also want us to remain under the radar because at that point when we win the chip all the haters will be mad as fu*k
Oh yeah... penny is my ALL TIME FAVORITE player... maxwell just my second all time
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy