Houston Rockets Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2007, 09:42 PM         #81
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yao looked real good against Dwight Howard tonight...there is no way Howard can stop him 1 on 1, though Howard did have a pretty nice flush on Yao and more rebounds. 37 points, 7 rebounds, 3 a.ssists and 4 blocks with Dwight Howard guarding him most of the game (16, 12, 3, 1 for Howards stats). Gonna be a tough back to back game tomorrow vs. Phoenix.
 11 years ago '06        #82
startrek_6488 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
thats all i play with on live is tha rockets but my team is the pistons
 11 years ago '05        #83
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
Real Rockets fans in here.......get that noise outta here....and @ u playing Live...2k7 is the real sh*t...Live is that arcade mess......but i think with the way t-mac is playing and the way yao is playing...we will stop the suns..our chemistry is coming together at the right time wth yao getting his game back even more game by game....i think we will do a great job at slwing the suns down...and making them play our game....yao will drop 30..t-mac will drop 25....and john lucas will get playing time becuase of his speed....i like john lucas i think he's gonna take starting job from rafer in 1-2 years...novak will be traded and like i said..have a career year n then fall off lol.....lucas and spanioulsiss will get lots of playing time next year along with Kirk Snyder guys mad athletic.... he can really soar.......and bonzi should think about re-signing next season cuz the rockets will make a dep payoff run..bsides he ruined his chances at a big contract this year...rockets will take him back n help him....we can really use him in the playoffs our roster is aot deeper than people think......yea but rockets will show the league whos boss with the win today..rockets 98-suns 89........my predictions....Defense wins championships not offense....
 03-12-2007, 06:03 PM         #84
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with u about beating the suns but not about the players part.. only thing i have ever not agreed with u on but i think thats rafers spot for a while now and maybe luther head will come in and take it maybe.. i also think bonzi will be out after this year cuz him and van gundy dont get along and did u hear bout snyder 2 games ago? he wasnt giving his all in practice and van gundy asked him wut was wrong with him and snyder snapped at him so van gundy put him on the inactive list but he came back and played against the magic so im sure it wasnt that bad
 11 years ago '05        #85
space
space
damn didnt hear about snyder hope they work things out cuz snyder has the talent we need off the bench he's plays good D and rebounds plus he's athletic for when we need to go small for fast breaks..And I remeber bonzi n van gundy saying their relationship isnt as bad as the media makes it and that they get along fine and they kno not to push each others butons. But Snyder needs to figure out that he' had been out so long we made due without him and he has to work hsi way into the rotation and that u just dont come in and take someones spot. And Personally I think luther is better of being a 2 guard he's not a great passer. rafer isnt a great shooter but a pretty good passer...rockets should try n get a good point guard in teh draft or free agecny this off season becuase its really holding us back. We got enough Scorers not enough Passers. if we woulda had enough of a contrat on rafer it hink we wcoulda pulled a trade for Kidd, becuase he has enough years in him to get us a championship run He's the type of Guard we need but he only comes along every 10 years in a draft ya know...Maybe We'll get a steal in the draft like a carlos boozer late 1st round early second round type guy becuase howards getting older. A Boozer type power forward would be perfect to give us a low post paint scorer when yaos out.....
 03-13-2007, 12:27 PM         #86
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i agree with u on that .. i really like aaron brooks from oregon maybe he'll go in the draft hes a good pg but anyways we got r*ped last night the suns wore my asian dude out he was exhausted
 11 years ago '05        #87
space
space
haha yea...im goin to the game on wed. rockets vs clips...so they should win with me in attendance First game i been to all season I dont get much tiem to go cuz im always at school down in beamont.........But Rockets better Win when i go. I need them to get on a Roll and Win atleast 17 of their next 20 hopefully haha....gonna be hard but they can do it put together some win streask n finish with 56 wins....maybe we cna steal a good pg in the draft a Deron willaims type guy and go deeper in the playoffs next season i just want a second round this year around...we gotta have the spurs pull ahead of hte jazz so we wont have to face them first round and can get into a groove for the second round. I think we have more vets for he playofs than the jazz which hould give us an advantage. and I Know T-mac and Yao are hungry to get past the first round...once we do that im happy....my ultimate goal would be a championship but anythng past the first round is good to me...seeing as how we havent won a playoff series in like 10 years.....i think i remeber the last time.....but yea......good year so far we gotta step it up for the new season
 11 years ago '06        #88
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Afnorth, have fun at the game man...i went on sunday...Yao is a joy to watch when he's beasting on the court.

Last night never happened yall...we're still on a 3 gm win streak...lol
 11 years ago '05        #89
space
space
oh yea i will....if they win ..if they lose......................................... .................................................. .........................
 03-15-2007, 04:14 PM         #90
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great a.ss game last night luther head is that dude

since march madness is up.. who do yall think the rockets should draft we should have a late first roudn pick
 11 years ago '05        #91
space
space
we need to trade yaos old legs for some black dudes athetilic legs...yao is mad unatheltic and it pisses me off becuase he could drop 50 a gam if he could just Jump alot higher...dude would be dunkin every shot....oh well good thing h has a shooters touch...we need to draft a point guard......alston isnt a great shooter.....dude misses too many open shots for me...so yea we need to replace him....and van gundy needs to let john lucas run that sh*t....i didnt kno he went to OSU till last night when it was shown at the game lol......maybe we can get acie law
 03-15-2007, 09:35 PM         #92
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want acie law or aaron brooks so badly
 03-16-2007, 08:42 AM         #93
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[code]mms://a1234.v203537.c20353.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1234/20353/v0001/nbastreams.download.akamai.com/20353/26/41/264101048b36e8943e4b2a632ff2bfa3-45f8bf63.asf?ts=1173942324&ttl=300&cs=B1EBC85AA202 5D3EFB977847A5C8BF92C578DEFD[/code]

Just Put the link in ur browser and it will popup in ur media player
Clippers vs Rockets
 03-17-2007, 09:42 PM         #94
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 games behind utah!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #95
space
space
word im all up in the jazz thread with that to get em ....
 03-17-2007, 11:24 PM         #96
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaha yeah i saw funny sh*t dog
 11 years ago '05        #97
space
space
yessir
 03-18-2007, 12:02 PM         #98
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we play the sixers tonight.. should be easy but theyve been playing well and we shouldnt take advantage of them not being a good team we need to go out and put the game away quick
 03-18-2007, 12:14 PM         #99
c money 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was gonna go to dis game, but aint no point... we all know who is gonna win
 03-18-2007, 12:19 PM         #100
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol dont say that we sometimes dont take advantage of the bad teams and lose em

unless ur saying the sixerrs win

then ur retarded
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy