Houston Rockets Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
240 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #621
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
 Trap$tar said:
I guess Alabama still lives in the past if all they watch is "America past time."

Do you guys even have up to date technology? just playin.
Noone around here keeps up with Basketball. Its me and a Nuggets fan and thats it... Football is god here. Its always been that way
 03-14-2008, 10:23 PM         #622
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love the rockets. they are a team. they hustle and play as a team. they play more like a college team. none of the pretty boy, individualism crap that the nba is run off of
 03-14-2008, 10:34 PM         #623
ThatdudeChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
21 straight wins...we lookin like we skunked somebody in Madden
 10 years ago '07        #624
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
& @ lakers fans interrogating the rockets thread.
 10 years ago '08        #625
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,205 | Props total: 8637 8637
that's 22 straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who has a video of the last minute..i wanna see skip about to whoop dude's a.ss again!!! hahahahaha
 10 years ago '06        #626
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
why must i say that well the west is loaded this year and they are using all their enery this season and not saving their enery come playoff ttime meaning their team is going to be fatiqued wen it comes to the real big games. today was an example of their energy going down there best player t-pain was tired the whole game even the announcers said it becuase that 22 game winning streak took the energy out of them .. i think this is wat separates real contenders to the pretenders for example spurs they rest the sh*t out of their big 3, and my lakers getting it done for 3 quarters then they dont play their starterts in the 4th . any1 agree wid me
 03-17-2008, 12:49 AM         #627
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:
why must i say that well the west is loaded this year and they are using all their enery this season and not saving their enery come playoff ttime meaning their team is going to be fatiqued wen it comes to the real big games. today was an example of their energy going down there best player t-pain was tired the whole game even the announcers said it becuase that 22 game winning streak took the energy out of them .. i think this is wat separates real contenders to the pretenders for example spurs they rest the sh*t out of their big 3, and my lakers getting it done for 3 quarters then they dont play their starterts in the 4th . any1 agree wid me
please you're trash of a team, Lakers, are getting exposed..You say that your team rests there starters yet the lakers didn't do so with Kobe?..Why?..because Phil knows taking Kobe out the game will show the rockets murder the lakers even worse then we did..w/o gasol your team is at best average i feel sad that you're team in the playoffs will get there a.sses handed..if you don't like it?..THE TRUTH HURTS..i feel sorry for lakers fan..all the hype but can't back it up..trash..

kobe even said it himself momentum is key in going to the playoffs..and that is what we have, unlike the lakers
 10 years ago '08        #628
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,205 | Props total: 8637 8637
wtf are you serious?? fatigued??

have you ever played a sport in your life? all they need is a day or 2 of rest before playoffs and they'll be brand new

i play basketball all the time, and i play ALL day..not 48 minutes lol. i get tired too...but i don't get tired to where i can't play for a couple of weeks

stop hatin and start congratulating!

not only did we whoop yalls a.sses with t-mac ONLY scoring 11 points...but we took that #1 spot from yall too!

what seperates us from the rest of the nba is that we're an actual team..we don't need a 40 point performance from any star player. we don't need a kobe bryant or lebron james.

we play as a team...yall don't, when the cavs and lakers play...it's kobe vs. lebron, nobody ever compares the cavs and lakers, they just compare their stars

and that right there is what seperates us from the rest
 10 years ago '06        #629
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
the sign of a great team is to see how they bounce back if we can go 2-1 I'll actually be more impressed with those 2 wins in three games than the 22 win streak it will show great resolve and mental toughness.

adelman has to make adjustments to get tmac in better spots to score.Running of screens and cutting whatever because when we play good defensive teams the paint is too compact

About the game itself tonight Skips TO before halftime really k!lled our MO
 10 years ago '07        #630
space
space
space
its not the end of the world. after all, its still the regular season. rockets should be more concerned about the next games they'll be playing against the hornets, warriors, and suns. all road games.
 10 years ago '06        #631
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Man...yall check out that great wins vs. the Suns. Good win for us....got a outside shot at the 1 seed with some wins and a little luck....

Mac, Bjax, Landry, Scola, Brooks and Mutombo were money tonight....:applause:

plus...Beyonce was at the game....:applause:
 04-11-2008, 11:12 PM         #632
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes sir..Rockets are a serious team..fu*k the haters...
 10 years ago '05        #633
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 1179 1179
man... dat game was magical... i was there... got 2 see Jay Z and Beyonce close up.. her a.ss was lookin wonderful... anyway... they did a tribute for Hakeem.. it was nice.. hung his Hall Of Fame banner up.. plus da win... great night in houston
 04-12-2008, 07:17 PM         #634
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 txhotboy said:
man... dat game was magical... i was there... got 2 see Jay Z and Beyonce close up.. her a.ss was lookin wonderful... anyway... they did a tribute for Hakeem.. it was nice.. hung his Hall Of Fame banner up.. plus da win... great night in houston
Good to see them honor Olajuwon like that...He definitely deserves it.
 10 years ago '06        #635
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
Well we are going to see those fu*kin mormans agian, skip wont play the first game ro two..

but it hink as a team we have a good chance att aking these guys. Mac needs to be aggresive and get their bigs in foul trouble early for us to have a chance.
 10 years ago '04        #636
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
I can guarantee Utah well be disappointed this year.....and the first two games are at home...and you know Utah can't win on the road successfully....might as well not even show up.As long as Scola,Landry,Mutumbo,Head show up there's no way Utah can beat us....
 10 years ago '07        #637
space
space
space
luther head needs to play alot better in the play-offs if we can beat utah.
 9 years ago '07        #638
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Luther's gotta go man, I'm trying to hold back from saying he's garbage... but dude hasn't shown me hardly anything his whole career. No handles, no court vision, no D. His only strength (shooting) is no longer a strength cuz I hardly see him knock down jumpers when we need them the most. With that said, I don't understand why this cat gets minutes and Novak doesn't.

Anyway, Dorsey is gonna be a beast. Finally we are gonna have some attitude on this team. IF we could just have Yao and Mac stay healthy ALL yr... we'll get somewhere.
 9 years ago '06        #639
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
ayO

Anyword on the Rockets looking at a backup Center or swingman?

Also whats going on w/ Deek?
 9 years ago '05        #640
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 1179 1179
We just release Loren Woods and I read dat in 2 weeks Novak could be gone.. Morey said we may be makin a small trade in da next few weeks... We'll see.... But yeah... Luther DEFINATELY gotta go... Then we just picked up Brent Barry
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago