Houston Rockets Thread

most viewed right now
 133
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
172 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-09-2007, 11:39 AM         #441
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rockets debut tonight at 8pm EST against New Orleans on Fox Sports Network

Anyone know who the starters will be aside from T-mac and Yao?
 10-09-2007, 03:42 PM         #442
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no...adelman said he desnt have a set rotation for anything yet so its gonna be game time decision probably..hope theys how it down here in beaumont ..i missed some games last year czu those f*g**ts didnt show it down here...had tos ettle for sh*tty college basketball from random texas teams like baylor n TCU n sh*t..
 10-09-2007, 04:58 PM         #443
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
no...adelman said he desnt have a set rotation for anything yet so its gonna be game time decision probably..hope theys how it down here in beaumont ..i missed some games last year czu those f*g**ts didnt show it down here...had tos ettle for sh*tty college basketball from random texas teams like baylor n TCU n sh*t..
I thought you was in Houston...you go to school in beaumont?

check tvguide.com
 10-09-2007, 05:20 PM         #444
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i go to lamar university down in beaumont....in houston most of the weekeneds tho...beaumont is a.ss..and i checekd and I'm gonna be able to watch...thanks for the site i never knew i could check there...
 10-09-2007, 06:08 PM         #445
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
yea i go to lamar university down in beaumont....in houston most of the weekeneds tho...beaumont is a.ss..and i checekd and I'm gonna be able to watch...thanks for the site i never knew i could check there...
yea no problem
 10-10-2007, 10:47 AM         #446
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just checked TV guide..FSN is showign the rockets vs panathainakioos or whatever the fu*k it is...hope we spank them n i hope the reserves do a lilttle btter..so far looks like alston, james, francis, n brooks n luther will ALL make the team...but i see john lucas,justin reed, novak getting cut or traded for cash or draft picks...and not sure who else we getting rid of.....
 10 years ago '07        #447
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
just checked TV guide..FSN is showign the rockets vs panathainakioos or whatever the fu*k it is...hope we spank them n i hope the reserves do a lilttle btter..so far looks like alston, james, francis, n brooks n luther will ALL make the team...but i see john lucas,justin reed, novak getting cut or traded for cash or draft picks...and not sure who else we getting rid of.....

yeah justin reeds outta there as well as john lucas. i want mike harris to make the team, but hes prolly gonna be gone also.
 10-10-2007, 09:09 PM         #448
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see it as..

alston/james/brooks
bonzi/francis/head
Mcgrady/battier/snyder
Scola/chuck/harris
yao/mutombo .... we can have up to 15..i got this list from another rocket fan but cut off the last center they had...
 10 years ago '06        #449
darnbni99a 
space
avatar space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
sup peoples..i went to da rockets open practice on Monday..it was aigh. i caught a free shirt. here are some pix i took with my sh*tty SK3 camera

T-Mac..Bonzi & rafer on da bench

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


Bonzi & Rafer

[pic - click to view]


T-Mac

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '07        #450
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
i see it as..

alston/james/brooks
bonzi/francis/head
Mcgrady/battier/snyder
Scola/chuck/harris
yao/mutombo .... we can have up to 15..i got this list from another rocket fan but cut off the last center they had...

THEM n*ggaS SHOULD KEEP JACKIE BUTLER JUST IN CASE MUTUMBO DOES'NT HOLD UP FOR THE WHOLE SEASON.

open pratice was'nt sh*t compared to last years open practice. t-mac, and yao did'nt even play this time.
 10-13-2007, 06:50 PM         #451
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
i see it as..

alston/james/brooks
bonzi/francis/head
Mcgrady/battier/snyder
Scola/chuck/harris
yao/mutombo .... we can have up to 15..i got this list from another rocket fan but cut off the last center they had...
bonzi is not going to start..they need shane on the court to guard the best player every night..and butler is must for this team bc deke is old and his last year and butler is young and is 6 fouls that can be used
 10-14-2007, 10:22 AM         #452
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ktbballplaya said:
bonzi is not going to start..they need shane on the court to guard the best player every night..and butler is must for this team bc deke is old and his last year and butler is young and is 6 fouls that can be used
We'll just use one of our power forwards when yao or deke not in the game..it wont be for that many minutes a game anyways...


but yea...rockets GM is intersted in kobe....



this is nice...made it myself..kobe can guard best player on the opposing team plus we keep mac n yao...lol prolly ont happen but we keep bonzi n franci sas well...plus lakers Might accept..they get plenty fo trade bait with this trade..
 10 years ago '06        #453
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
lol if the lakers would take that trade they would be stupider then they make them selves look...

but anything that would put Mac and Kobe on a team is just lights out for the rest of the NBA..
 10-15-2007, 09:53 PM         #454
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if rockets did that we'd need a list of rocket fans that were fans last year..asap... in fact..we need one now... cuz we gon win 60 + this year...bandwagon centreal
 10-15-2007, 10:07 PM         #455
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i dont have much time for this site anymore but ima still rep my rockets to the fullest
 10-15-2007, 10:36 PM         #456
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*t first rockets game is on TNT? damn what could be beter...lakers getting blown out on national TV...im makin avy bet for that..
 10 years ago '06        #457
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
you alreadyyyyy know..

damn as much as I love football season I cant wait for the NBA to start..

I need somthing to watch tus-fri..
 10 years ago '06        #458
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
 Filthy_Mcnasty said:
if rockets did that we'd need a list of rocket fans that were fans last year..asap... in fact..we need one now... cuz we gon win 60 + this year...bandwagon centreal
Yea I mean can you imagine that sh*t though..Kobe and Mac in the backcourt together...omfg..


I know it wont happen so ima go put em on a team together in 2k8..

ahaha
 10-18-2007, 01:16 PM         #459
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the damn season needs to start asap
 10-18-2007, 04:10 PM         #460
Filthy_McNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mavs gonna get taht a.ss beat..i hope francis sh*ts on dirk wit a dunk maybe....would be a nice look for espn
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy