Houston Rockets Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #401
resilient 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
Hayes will resign for a four year...

Report: Rockets to Resign Hayes
Posted Aug 1 2007 2:09AM
Print E-mail RSS Feeds E-News Sign Up Share on Facebook

HOUSTON, July 31 (AP) -- Chuck Hayes and the Houston Rockets have reached agreement on a four-year contract to keep the forward in Houston, Hayes' agent said Tuesday.

"I feel good about getting it done, and I'm glad Chuck has some security,'' agent Calvin Andrews said.

The 6-foot-6 Hayes started 43 games and averaged 5.6 points and 6.7 rebounds last season.

Rockets general manager Daryl Morey said Hayes was "a critical component in the Rockets' success last season.''

"With this agreement we are thrilled we will have Chuck as part of our core for some time,'' Morey said in an e-mail to Houston TV station KRIV.

Andrews said he expects Hayes to sign the contract later this week.

Copyright 2006 by STATS LLC and a.ssociated Press. Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of STATS LLC and a.ssociated Press is strictly prohibited
 10 years ago '07        #402
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 m!ck3y said:
Anyone know if we have resigned Deek and Hayes?
bad news. Deke trying to sign with the Celtics now as a free agent.:thumbsdow we have jackie butler, but that dude is supposedly terribly out of shape. mutumbo was terrible as a starter, but he looked like an allstar he was sometimes, backing up Yao.
 08-01-2007, 08:54 PM         #403
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u a celtics fan now?
 08-01-2007, 09:53 PM         #404
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpslickback said:
u a celtics fan now?
he jumped ship quick...
 10 years ago '05        #405
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 1190 1190
it's gonna be a LOT of bandwaggoners on da celtics... rockets 2

and i seen chuck hayes and luther head in da club saturday.. chuch hayes don't seem dat tall
 10 years ago '06        #406
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
Deek needs to come back he played great while Yao was out..tmac had him lookin like old ATL Deek..

and at jumpin sh*t once KG went green...

Rockets all fuKin daY
 10 years ago '06        #407
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
^With a bit of Magic on my free time ^ haha
 10 years ago '07        #408
space
space
space
i never jumped ship fu*k n*ggas nope. still a rockets fan. i even put al jefferson in my avi so n*ggas wont think im a celtics fan. al jefferson is that n*gga.

rafer alston arrested for public intoxication. skip to my lou is gone now for good.
 10 years ago '07        #409
space
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
Deek needs to come back he played great while Yao was out..tmac had him lookin like old ATL Deek..

and at jumpin sh*t once KG went green...

Rockets all fuKin daY

lol @ you bum a.ss n*ggas hating. especially this n*gga sayin im jumping ship just because i had garnett and them in my avi, then hopping on the magic's d*ck. n*gga you prolly only a fan of the rockets because t-mac is from florida. get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.
 10 years ago '07        #410
space
space
space
:loland another thing. the majority of you bi*ch n*ggas screaming out y'all been rockets fans since day one are so full of sh*t. y'all n*ggas prolly did'nt even mention the rockets and the nba in the same sentence back in the early 2000s during the francis, mobley, and moochie norris years. as a matter of fact you n*ggas were'nt down with the rockets when they had olajuwon, vernon maxwell, and an old and sh*tty, past his prime sleepy floyd. you n*ggas was'nt down with the rockets when they used to get sh*tted on every year in the play-offs by the kemp and payton combination, and lets be honest, if the sonics would not have been embarrassed by mutumbo's nuggets in 94, the rockets would have not won a chamionship in 94 because the sonics know all of the rockets offensive, and defensive plays, and the sonics used fu*k olajuwon over with the illegal defense calls, and thats real talk.

you same fu*k n*ggas screaming out how dedicated you are as rockets fans, are the same fu*k n*ggas that said we shoulda drafted jordan over olajuwon. yeah overall jordan overall is better than olajuwon as far as all time greats are concered, but remember this bi*ch n*ggas..... olajuwon went to the finals first back in 86 while jordan was doing bill walton imitations (being injured all the time.) so dont come at me with this bandwagon sh*t, because the majority of y'all idiots all were bandwagon bulls fans when jordan was in his prime.:
rolleyes::thumbsdow

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 08-07-2007 at 04:40 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #411
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
lol @ you bum a.ss n*ggas hating. especially this n*gga sayin im jumping ship just because i had garnett and them in my avi, then hopping on the magic's d*ck. n*gga you prolly only a fan of the rockets because t-mac is from florida. get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.
stop catchin feelings you f*gg...
 10 years ago '07        #412
space
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
stop catchin feelings you f*gg...
you the one catching feelings ole internet thug a.ss n*gga. you too busy sucking chuck haye's c*ck you nas groupie. you and nas are very similar contradicting everything you say. saying imma bandwagon fan, then turn around and hopped on the magic's nut sacks. X 1,000
 10 years ago '06        #413
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
you the one catching feelings ole internet thug a.ss n*gga. you too busy sucking chuck haye's c*ck you nas groupie. you and nas are very similar contradicting everything you say. saying imma bandwagon fan, then turn around and hopped on the magic's nut sacks. X 1,000
lol when did i hope on the Magic bandwagon?

I said they area good team in the east...lol at you callin me a internet thug? Yet you the one talkin all hard and sh*t ..its ok no need to argue over the internet...lmao wtf dose Hayes have to do with anything..or even nas? I know your mad its ok let it go..
 10 years ago '05        #414
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
smh @ no rocket news in a long a.ss time...
 08-14-2007, 12:23 PM         #415
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know whats goin on when is alston bein shipped out
 08-15-2007, 03:13 AM         #416
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpslickback said:
i know whats goin on when is alston bein shipped out
I wouldn't be too disappointed if we shipped Skip...
 10 years ago '07        #417
space
space
space
 Animosity said:
I wouldn't be too disappointed if we shipped Skip...
skip has no place on this roster. but whats worse is that nobody else wants skip either. you seen that the heat was only willing to give up micheal doleac for rafer.... damn at least throw in dorrell wright or somthing.
 08-15-2007, 05:53 PM         #418
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
skip has no place on this roster. but whats worse is that nobody else wants skip either. you seen that the heat was only willing to give up micheal doleac for rafer.... damn at least throw in dorrell wright or somthing.
Haha very true. Anyone heard any news about Deke?
 10 years ago '07        #419
space
space
space
 Animosity said:
Haha very true. Anyone heard any news about Deke?

deke still undecided with what he wants to do.
 08-27-2007, 07:22 PM         #420
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that one n*gga is showin emotions like he's a broad or something
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy