Houston Rockets Thread

most viewed right now
 96
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #221
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
whoahhhh Yao is beastin starin n*ggas down..
 03-28-2007, 09:41 PM         #222
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
whoahhhh Yao is beastin starin n*ggas down..
oh sh*t...can anybody get a .gif of it??
 11 years ago '06        #223
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
Great win tongiht...
 03-29-2007, 01:24 AM         #224
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
whoahhhh Yao is beastin starin n*ggas down..
fu*k I was at work, I wanna see this.
 11 years ago '06        #225
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
 Animosity said:
fu*k I was at work, I wanna see this.
haha Yea hea dunked it and eye balled Jason Heart I think...sh*t had me rollin in the living room..the dudes callin the game were like "Oh my did Yao just give him the ye, please lets see a replay" sh*t was too funny..
 11 years ago '05        #226
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
yea that sh*t was clasic he started beastin once he stared that chump down...n that put back dunk on elton brand was nice....yao just got his swagger back the rest of the league better watch out cuz now he's gettin mad dunkin on n*ggas...yao never dunks on people
 11 years ago '05        #227
txhotboy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 1190 1190
i didn't even see da dunk.... but i know one thing... i found me another avy that will k!ll all ya'lls...
 11 years ago '05        #228
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
fu*k that ..ming has no buisness in a avy wit dream.. @ this dont slander the great ones name with yao ming no matter how good yao is
 11 years ago '05        #229
txhotboy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 1190 1190
 Afnorth123 said:
fu*k that ..ming has no buisness in a avy wit dream.. @ this dont slander the great ones name with yao ming no matter how good yao is
it's all about the rockets dynasty....lol
 11 years ago '05        #230
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 txhotboy said:
it's all about the rockets dynasty....lol
 03-30-2007, 12:47 PM         #231
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's a re-post to get you Rockets fans hyped up for our avy bet. Jazz bi*ches!!


The Rockets are 4-9 on the season against the Mavs, Spurs, Suns, and Jazz. It's funny how you guys brag about beating the Mavs when you are 1-3 on the season against them. Even funnier is that your one win was during their first 4 games which they lost and obviously were in a slump to start the season. After those 4 games they've been on a tear and have beat you guys in 3 straight.

The Jazz on the other hand are 7-3 on the season against the Mavs, Spurs, Suns, and Rockets. Jazz are 3-0 against Phoenix, and 2-1 against the Spurs. We're even with both the Mavs and Rockets at 1-1
 11 years ago '05        #232
txhotboy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 1190 1190
within that 4-9 record.. how many games did we have Yao? if we had him in all those games... then u have a point.. if not...stfu... cuz we gonna k!ll the Jazz come playoff time
 11 years ago '05        #233
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 RediKnight said:
Here's a re-post to get you Rockets fans hyped up for our avy bet. Jazz bi*ches!!


The Rockets are 4-9 on the season against the Mavs, Spurs, Suns, and Jazz. It's funny how you guys brag about beating the Mavs when you are 1-3 on the season against them. Even funnier is that your one win was during their first 4 games which they lost and obviously were in a slump to start the season. After those 4 games they've been on a tear and have beat you guys in 3 straight.

The Jazz on the other hand are 7-3 on the season against the Mavs, Spurs, Suns, and Rockets. Jazz are 3-0 against Phoenix, and 2-1 against the Spurs. We're even with both the Mavs and Rockets at 1-1
u have 2 more games agaitns the mavs.......so u may end up 1-3 agsints them as well.....and 2 more games againts us....one on sunday....hopefully you end up 1-3 agaitns us as well....then the numbers will be rockets 6-9 againts those teams, jazz 7-9 .....1 more win...........just wait till the season over before posting these"statistics" espcially since there not even we played more games agints those teams so far than ya'll have.......

i could also argue that all of our suns losses have been on Back to Backs our only game when we dont have them on a back to back is before we play ya'll for hte season finale so they've had an advanage of rest on us for all of those games not to mention yao-less for 2 of them along with 2 of the dallas games were yao-less...so we were at a disadvanteged to a dallas team that hasnt had injury problems until now...
 03-30-2007, 01:57 PM         #234
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 txhotboy said:
within that 4-9 record.. how many games did we have Yao? if we had him in all those games... then u have a point.. if not...stfu... cuz we gonna k!ll the Jazz come playoff time
2-5 W/O Yao
2-4 With Yao

Jazz beat you with Yao. And 2 of your 3 losses to Phoenix were with Yao.
 03-30-2007, 01:59 PM         #235
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
u have 2 more games agaitns the mavs.......so u may end up 1-3 agsints them as well.....and 2 more games againts us....one on sunday....hopefully you end up 1-3 agaitns us as well....then the numbers will be rockets 6-9 againts those teams, jazz 7-9 .....1 more win...........just wait till the season over before posting these"statistics" espcially since there not even we played more games agints those teams so far than ya'll have.......

i could also argue that all of our suns losses have been on Back to Backs our only game when we dont have them on a back to back is before we play ya'll for hte season finale so they've had an advanage of rest on us for all of those games not to mention yao-less for 2 of them along with 2 of the dallas games were yao-less...so we were at a disadvanteged to a dallas team that hasnt had injury problems until now...
Yao played in 2 out 3 losses to the Suns.
 11 years ago '05        #236
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 RediKnight said:
Yao played in 2 out 3 losses to the Suns.
yea i just checked u righ.........that k!lls me inside to say that even.....this agrument will be settled sunday
 03-30-2007, 02:08 PM         #237
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
yea i just checked u righ.........that k!lls me inside to say that even.....this agrument will be settled sunday
How bout an avy bet? Change the avy by Sunday night. Change it back Thurs. morning.
 11 years ago '06        #238
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
If Luther didnt wanna play superman we prolyl woulda beat the Mavs at home last time..but this all just talk until it comes down the playoffs....time to take care of business right now and make sure we settle what have to settle..Rockets>Lakers
 11 years ago '05        #239
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 RediKnight said:
How bout an avy bet? Change the avy by Sunday night. Change it back Thurs. morning.
I'm down...sunday till thursday it is
also custom title.....gotta leave the sigs alone tho....
 11 years ago '05        #240
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy