Houston Rockets Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-28-2007, 03:47 PM         #201
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man is this game really on at 10:00 tonight??? godamn man i gotta wake up at 5 how am i gonna do this.. i havent missed a game since like 2006
 11 years ago '05        #202
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 pimpslickback said:
man is this game really on at 10:00 tonight??? godamn man i gotta wake up at 5 how am i gonna do this.. i havent missed a game since like 2006
9 our time...

and check espn free agent list some good point gurads out there i personally think the rockets need to take alook at....like Steve Blake is a Unrestricted Free agent....and Chauncy Billups(dont think we have hte money) but maybe he'll take a pay cut for another Ring who knows . oh and Gerald Wallace and Jerry stackhouse some guys who can proived instant offense and great defense off the bench for us are avaible...our bench is really weak if u ask me since things usualy fall apart if we have all bench players in we need some quality guys off hte bench to provent that..and steve blake and gerald wallace/jerry stackhouse can provide that since bonzi has had a horrible year if he wants to resign that would be cool and hopefully he can stay in shape next season if he does....but we need to strengthen our reserves cuz our bench really gives us games on us to me....and we need to draft a young center mutombo is only around 1 more year and tasakaldis is a joke...
 11 years ago '05        #203
space
space
Also Darko Milicic is avalabile....maybe some years under yao can develop him to be our own twin towers we were suposed to have Before when we had hakeem n sampson before sampson got his career cut short with injuries...darko isnt even 22 yet so we have time to develop him into a premier player who can come in ant dominate the paint while yao rests or gets in the game WITH yao if we wanna punish teams downlow..he's a great rebounder and shot blocker and like i said has a big upside sincehe's 22...we can develop him like we have yao.....also Mo Williams is a avaible point guard we could use...he puts up about 18 points nad 6 ast which is what we could use either starting or off the bench escpeciially since he's consistent shooter unlike rafer......just some options we have what ya'll think....we really need to strengthen our bench....
 03-28-2007, 04:17 PM         #204
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think we should draft aaron brooks get darko but if we can get chauncey billups id sh*t my pants.. good lord

billups is easily top 3 favorite players thats not a rocket
 11 years ago '05        #205
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 1179 1179
Rockets betta blow these n*ggas out early and keep it like dat... cuz last time we had a big lead and let them come back on us.. Thank God Luther Head knocked down that 3 at da end for the win
 11 years ago '05        #206
space
space
word i realy like the idea of darko coming to the rockets..gettign tutored by yao and mutombo and becomign a lil tim duncan down the road plus if we can lock him up for a long while we can already have a big man developed when yao starts to declin...yao is about 7-8 years older than darko so....yea...yao should be on his decline when darko hits his prime....
 03-28-2007, 05:06 PM         #207
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah man darko will learn quick yao wont be out of his prime by then hes only been in the league for like 5 years how long u think darko will take to progress ?hes already progressing right now

and thats funny to imagine yao and dikembe tutoring darko.. sh*t id hate to be darko they both have the worst accnets in the leauge
 11 years ago '05        #208
txhotboy 
space
space
Somebody need 2 dig up Hakeem so he can work wit Yao and whoever
 11 years ago '05        #209
space
space
 pimpslickback said:
nah man darko will learn quick yao wont be out of his prime by then hes only been in the league for like 5 years how long u think darko will take to progress ?hes already progressing right now

and thats funny to imagine yao and dikembe tutoring darko.. sh*t id hate to be darko they both have the worst accnets in the leauge

and your right yao is only 26...but darko would be nice to back up yao......if we get some rookie post players we c ould even put him in at power forward twin towers
 11 years ago '05        #210
space
space
 txhotboy said:
Somebody need 2 dig up Hakeem so he can work wit Yao and whoever
...i cant fu*k wit dat avy....u win....gimme one tight like that...but last i heard hakeem was somehwere in like saudi arabia studyin islam and arabic n sh*t ..so he aint fu*kin wit b-ball right now..maybe one day...cuz patrick ewing didnt help yaos a.ss at all when he was down here...
 11 years ago '05        #211
txhotboy 
space
space
 Afnorth123 said:
...i cant fu*k wit dat avy....u win....gimme one tight like that...but last i heard hakeem was somehwere in like saudi arabia studyin islam and arabic n sh*t ..so he aint fu*kin wit b-ball right now..maybe one day...cuz patrick ewing didnt help yaos a.ss at all when he was down here...

yeah I knew I'd find somethin that would beat u... lol... I'm over here laughin at u... I missed my exit 2 go 2 my house... ... but I'll give u da website 2morrow when I get a chance
 03-28-2007, 06:31 PM         #212
pimpslickback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o sh*t i never really looked closely at ur avy omg that sh*ts sick yeah when u come back hit up the website lol
 11 years ago '05        #213
space
space
 txhotboy said:
yeah I knew I'd find somethin that would beat u... lol... I'm over here laughin at u... I missed my exit 2 go 2 my house... ... but I'll give u da website 2morrow when I get a chance
i thought t-mac vs t-mac was the ultimate rocket sh*t this mufu*ka went n got a desktop background for his sh*t...cheater...i need that sh*t asap u better post tha website
 11 years ago '06        #214
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
The whole thing about Darko..I get to watch him playalot and he jas some upside but iono hesa little clumsy..but damn we are suposed to unite as fans you guys cant be gettin on on other forums haha...tonight isa big game because everygame now is going to be a big game to get that homcourt in the first round..maybe with some luck KG can take care of the Jazz for us..
 11 years ago '05        #215
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
The whole thing about Darko..I get to watch him playalot and he jas some upside but iono hesa little clumsy..but damn we are suposed to unite as fans you guys cant be gettin on on other forums haha...tonight isa big game because everygame now is going to be a big game to get that homcourt in the first round..maybe with some luck KG can take care of the Jazz for us..
S& R forum is too easy to get on people....besides we were just practicin for how we gona clown jazz fans dont worry...
 11 years ago '06        #216
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 Afnorth123 said:
S& R forum is too easy to get on people....besides we were just practicin for how we gona clown jazz fans dont worry...
hhaah yea I had to get the opinion from other peopleuz me and my chick were talkin bout that shti today since it was that kids b day the other day..but gyea it is what it is wtf is up the late start? I gotta work at 7 am and shti but its all good to wait up and watch them boys take care of business..
 11 years ago '05        #217
txhotboy 
space
space

There u go.... prop me n*ggas
 11 years ago '05        #218
space
space
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to txhotboy again.
 11 years ago '05        #219
txhotboy 
space
space
Dang... ya'll n*ggas aint waste no time in changin ya avys....lol

Last edited by txhotboy; 03-28-2007 at 08:01 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #220
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
PropD
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy