New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 sonof504 said:
My whole school dissed the Saints when they lost and praised them when they won. It used to get me pissed off but now I just ignore the ignorant comments I hear
what school u go to?
 11 years ago '07        #162
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
CHS

I live in St.Bernard Parish but its a lot easier to just say new orleans
 11 years ago '04        #163
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Saints | Team signs Powell
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:15:19 -0700

Dave Lawrence, of NewOrleansSaints.com, reports New Orleans Saints executive vice president/general manager Mickey Loomis announced the team signed free-agent TE Calen Powell (Redskins) to a two-year contract. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
 11 years ago '07        #164
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Camp body? Or will he actually play?
 04-13-2007, 07:57 PM         #165
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 muscleman_3000 said:
i waited my whole life to see what happened last year, we taking a ring back to the dome within the next 10, hopefully its this year

for the real saints fans:
How many people you saw last season and now, jump on the saints bandwagon, who in the past abandoned the saints?
yeah i feel you, i'm a true saints fan i watch every game but when we had aaron brooks i aint gonna lie i use to rag on him all the time... I aint never seen a qb at any level throw the ball backwards or straight into the ground so many times in my life i think aaron brooks should be shot in the knee with a Desert Eagle just for attempting to play football.
 11 years ago '05        #166
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 sonof504 said:
Camp body? Or will he actually play?
most likely, he will be a camp body
 11 years ago '05        #167
K.B.  OP
space
space
Saints | Wright to visit
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:55:07 -0700

KFFL has learned the New Orleans Saints will meet with University of Nevada-Las Vegas CB Eric Wright April 14-15.
 11 years ago '05        #168
K.B.  OP
space
space
Saints | T. Evans signed
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:15:37 -0700

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the New Orleans Saints have signed free-agent LB Troy Evans (Texans) to a two-year contract worth $1.3 million. The deal includes a $100,000 signing bonus.
 11 years ago '07        #169
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I would love to draft Eric Wright in the 2nd. Also any Hornet fans here? Last game in OKC tonight!
 11 years ago '04        #170
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
Ya..I Been A Real Saints Fan sh*t Since I Could Remember....I Remember Going to games when i was younger seein n*ggas wearin bags over there head wit aints..im like what tha fu*k? I Was Always Rockin Saints Gear When n*ggas Would Rock Cowboy or whoever win the super bowl.....i would always be like dis gonna be the saints year and they would wine up fu*kin up...but man i was so happy last year when we sign Brees and then when Reggie Droped To Us I Was Like what THA fu*k....PLayoffs These Year If Brees Arm Will Be Ok And I Was Right....Whats Up SONOF504 I OUt Here In Chalmette...Any Way Saints Will Win NFC South...
 11 years ago '04        #171
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
Yea Im A Hornets Fan But We Lost at The End...Happy They Comin Back Home......Chris Pauls Is a Fool
 11 years ago '04        #172
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
Hornets fan right here, too...always behind my home team, let's get it straight...but anyway, I think the Saints might be playing some nice strategy...maybe they're signing so many people right now to use them as trade bait for the draft to get a few more picks...I don't think that these new pick-ups'll play a down in a Saints uniform...that's what I would do anyway...
 11 years ago '05        #173
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
man i been a saints fan out the womb!!!! i remember when i was likd 5, i met n*ggas like Jerry Rice, Andre Rison, and some other people!!!! sh*t was something to remember!!! but i been a saints fan as long as i known about football!! imma die hard saints fan, been that way thru there ups and downs!!! imma be here for them as long as they here for me
 11 years ago '05        #174
K.B.  OP
space
space
14 days until the draft.........
 11 years ago '04        #175
Aftashok 
space
space
 9th ward Bally said:
Hornets fan right here, too...always behind my home team, let's get it straight...but anyway, I think the Saints might be playing some nice strategy...maybe they're signing so many people right now to use them as trade bait for the draft to get a few more picks...I don't think that these new pick-ups'll play a down in a Saints uniform...that's what I would do anyway...
nah, most of these people they pickin up now are camp bodies, in other words, they'll probably end up on practice squad or somethin after training camp and preseason....just good to have some bodies when u get to camp, keep from overworking people n sh*t....and then, if they're really good enough, they might even end up makin the team...
 11 years ago '05        #176
K.B.  OP
space
space
Saints | Team could offer contract to J. David
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:42:35 -0700

John Murphy, of Yahoo! Sports, reports the New Orleans Saints are expected to make an offer to restricted free-agent CB Jason David (Colts). Sources say the offer will possibly contain a "poison pill" that would be hard for the Indianapolis Colts to match. The Colts would receive a fourth-round draft pick if David is signed to an offer sheet and the team refuses to match the offer.
 11 years ago '04        #177
Aftashok 
space
space
 K.B. said:
Saints | Team could offer contract to J. David
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:42:35 -0700

John Murphy, of Yahoo! Sports, reports the New Orleans Saints are expected to make an offer to restricted free-agent CB Jason David (Colts). Sources say the offer will possibly contain a "poison pill" that would be hard for the Indianapolis Colts to match. The Colts would receive a fourth-round draft pick if David is signed to an offer sheet and the team refuses to match the offer.

.............WHY? dude is not really that good....
 11 years ago '05        #178
K.B.  OP
space
space
maybe they think he is better than fred thomas???
 11 years ago '07        #179
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
hmmm you think jason david is a bum? lets see since he's been drafted he's missed no-games for the colts and he came in at 172 lbs if that'

david is now up to about 180 ish and hes a scrappy CB he played at washington state against elite WR's an held his own' the colts played cover 3 for a good portion of the season to bring a Safety down in the box to help with run D'
if u play cover 2 & 3 u need good ball skillz and u need to know how to play in space' i think hes a decent corner who'z overlooked and under-rated dont blame the blown coverages on the corner when the colts def keeps at least one Saftey deep for help on either side'
take a look at the colts playoff film/ superbowl run before u dishout the soap on a n*gga "he aint washed up"?

i'd take jason david any day over the corner that shall not be named that got roasted in the NFC championship name...

*turn on the tape
 11 years ago '04        #180
Aftashok 
space
space
 gorilla_proof said:
hmmm you think jason david is a bum? lets see since he's been drafted he's missed no-games for the colts and he came in at 172 lbs if that'

david is now up to about 180 ish and hes a scrappy CB he played at washington state against elite WR's an held his own' the colts played cover 3 for a good portion of the season to bring a Safety down in the box to help with run D'
if u play cover 2 & 3 u need good ball skillz and u need to know how to play in space' i think hes a decent corner who'z overlooked and under-rated dont blame the blown coverages on the corner when the colts def keeps at least one Saftey deep for help on either side'
take a look at the colts playoff film/ superbowl run before u dishout the soap on a n*gga "he aint washed up"?

i'd take jason david any day over the corner that shall not be named that got roasted in the NFC championship name...

*turn on the tape
yeah i know he's a decent corner, thatz not the problem...i mean, i guess its ok to give up that 4th round pick for a vet who'll come in to groom the CB who they'll probably draft in the first round if they don't feel he's an absolute starter comin in...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now