New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
^^well someone's gotta be the cellar-dweller... it used to be the saints but for some reason they got good... so i guess it'll either be ya'll or the falcons. i personally would prefer the falcons to finish last cuz i hate them with a passion, but who knows.. i'm just ready for the season to start
 11 years ago '07        #142
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
 uncfan888 said:
^^well someone's gotta be the cellar-dweller... it used to be the saints but for some reason they got good... so i guess it'll either be ya'll or the falcons. i personally would prefer the falcons to finish last cuz i hate them with a passion, but who knows.. i'm just ready for the season to start
i think it will be the saints for this reason, not much changes on offense so they basically gone run the same style offense with the same personal(no takin the draft in conclusion) so teams will haave lots of film to look over bush and duece together on the field, buccs rebuildin they offense so it might be a shock for sum teams, plus the d-fense will be healthy, saints d-fense isnt nuttin to really worry bout yet u kno, falcons just dont seem there yet, to much to type on them, but vick does struggle against good defense panthers buccs are known to dominate him alone, so the buccs n panthers will be f!ghtin for the top, but ill think buccs will take it:D
 11 years ago '07        #143
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 T-BO 4 SHO said:
i think it will be the saints for this reason, not much changes on offense so they basically gone run the same style offense with the same personal(no takin the draft in conclusion) so teams will haave lots of film to look over bush and duece together on the field, buccs rebuildin they offense so it might be a shock for sum teams, plus the d-fense will be healthy, saints d-fense isnt nuttin to really worry bout yet u kno, falcons just dont seem there yet, to much to type on them, but vick does struggle against good defense panthers buccs are known to dominate him alone, so the buccs n panthers will be f!ghtin for the top, but ill think buccs will take it:D
Some people just can't accept the Saints as the great team they've become. Bucs will be lucky to get to .500
 11 years ago '07        #144
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space

Ok pickup vet WR
 11 years ago '07        #145
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
*waits for an intelligent comment thats worth debatin over*
 11 years ago '07        #146
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 T-BO 4 SHO said:
*waits for an intelligent comment thats worth debatin over*
lol join me i've been waiting. That last reason was one of the worst but at least you're trying. I've already told you they're is no point in arguing with a bias fan who will not change his mind. If you're crazy enough to think the Bucs are better you obviously won't change your mind.
 11 years ago '04        #147
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Saints | Patten Signs 1 yr. Contract

Adding depth and a veteran presence to an impressive but young receiving corps, the New Orleans Saints signed free agent wide receiver David Patten to a one-year contract Thursday. Patten, a 10-year NFL veteran, brings experience - and winning experience at that - to a passing attack that was tops in the league in 2006.

11 years ago '07        #148
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
 sonof504 said:
lol join me i've been waiting. That last reason was one of the worst but at least you're trying.
lame is that simple enogh 4 u and im not joinin u any where don get down like that no homo ova here bra
 11 years ago '07        #149
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Wow sometimes the people on this board amaze me
 11 years ago '05        #150
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
he will bring in the vet. leadership and probably will have the 4th wr spot on the team. not an exciting pickup but we needed a vet. so its a good signing
 11 years ago '05        #151
K.B.  OP
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
tampa bay overachieved last year just to win 4 games or whatever it was... the South will go like this:

Panthers
Saints
Falcons
Bucs
thats the two teams that will battle for the south. yall always have our number tho, carolina is always the one team we can never beat.
 11 years ago '07        #152
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Wow sometimes the people on this board amaze me
same to u
well not really casue this and u mean nuttin
 11 years ago '04        #153
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,675 | Props total: 783 783
this dude k!llin me with this bucs talk. Yall offense sucks. Yall have one of the worst offensive lines and you need another reciever. Joey Galloways age is going to catch up with him and Michael Clayton was a one hit wonder. Not to mention your defense is on its way to the retirement home.
 11 years ago '04        #154
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,675 | Props total: 783 783
Saints are going to be favored to win the division and contend to the superbowl. The bucs might be better with the acquisitions, but that doesn't mean it will translate to the win column.
 11 years ago '07        #155
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
the season will talk 4 itself
good points though
 04-12-2007, 07:48 PM         #156
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol.... This is funny sh*t i been postin on this thread for about 2 months on the saints and all of sudden in 1 day this dude The-hoe 4 sho STARTS TALKING sh*t HATIN LIKE A bi*ch (whats wrong dog they aint nobody to talk to in the bucs' poo a.ss thread:rolleyes: ) AND TO TOP IT OFF YOU TALKING sh*t ABOUT THE BUCS.....damn homie the bucs... ..... just shut the fu*k up stop hatin on the saints and let us real saints fans enjoy the hype for the best season we ever had cuz we aint had a lot of them. with that said ....
the bucs are trash they are the worst team in the nfc by far you won 4 games with no hurricane or nothing fu*kin ya'll up and without a dumb a.ss retarded QB named aaron brooks, i wish we would have had gradkowski the year before last. yeah ya'll could have beat us that first game but it aint luck when reggie scores son its talent... Yeah ya'll had injuries but who didnt that aint no excuse simms was garbage before he got hurt. gradkowski actually improved your team for like 3 games (thats includes the one against us) until d. coordinators picked up on his tendencies. And i'm laughing at you cuz you think jeff garcia is your savior yeah he played good last year but he played for the eagles the bucs aint even close to the eagles

so heres what you can do when the season starts... get John grudens d*ck out ya a.ss so you can sit in front the Tv and watch how much better the saints are then the garbage a.ss bucs..

And for real homie I dont even know what u is talkin about when you post learn how to type ol' illiterate a.ss

Last edited by lilt9484; 04-12-2007 at 08:26 PM..
 04-12-2007, 07:56 PM         #157
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah before i forget we signed free agent wide reciever David patten today...... I aint gonna lie i love joe horn and wish he would have took a pay cut like he should cuz he aint worth the money no more he wont play an entire season next year either so if ya'lll ATL fans counting on him to catch passes from vick all season ya'll are fu*king up...... And t-Hoe i knew you was retarded when you said joe horn was the heart and soul of our team ...dumb a.ss bi*ch he aint even played but like 8 games in the past 2 seasons plus when he was the man over here we never won i mean we was always mediocre with the old crew we had Yeah let me tell you Joe Horn carried us last season if it wasnt for joe horn we would have sucked last year yeah T-hoe you know what you are talking about... Eat a d*ck BIZNITE
 11 years ago '05        #158
K.B.  OP
space
space
damn roasted that n*gga
 04-12-2007, 09:47 PM         #159
muscleman_3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i waited my whole life to see what happened last year, we taking a ring back to the dome within the next 10, hopefully its this year

for the real saints fans:
How many people you saw last season and now, jump on the saints bandwagon, who in the past abandoned the saints?
 11 years ago '07        #160
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
My whole school dissed the Saints when they lost and praised them when they won. It used to get me pissed off but now I just ignore the ignorant comments I hear
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
2 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy