New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
59 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #151
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 431 431
 uncfan888 said
tampa bay overachieved last year just to win 4 games or whatever it was... the South will go like this:

Panthers
Saints
Falcons
Bucs
thats the two teams that will battle for the south. yall always have our number tho, carolina is always the one team we can never beat.

12 years ago '07        #152
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
 sonof504 said
Wow sometimes the people on this board amaze me
same to u
well not really casue this and u mean nuttin

12 years ago '04        #153
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,975 | Props total: 1309 1309
this dude k!llin me with this bucs talk. Yall offense sucks. Yall have one of the worst offensive lines and you need another reciever. Joey Galloways age is going to catch up with him and Michael Clayton was a one hit wonder. Not to mention your defense is on its way to the retirement home.

12 years ago '04        #154
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,975 | Props total: 1309 1309
Saints are going to be favored to win the division and contend to the superbowl. The bucs might be better with the acquisitions, but that doesn't mean it will translate to the win column.

12 years ago '07        #155
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
the season will talk 4 itself
good points though

04-12-2007, 07:48 PM         #156
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol.... This is funny sh*t i been postin on this thread for about 2 months on the saints and all of sudden in 1 day this dude The-hoe 4 sho STARTS TALKING sh*t HATIN LIKE A bi*ch (whats wrong dog they aint nobody to talk to in the bucs' poo a.ss thread:rolleyes: ) AND TO TOP IT OFF YOU TALKING sh*t ABOUT THE BUCS.....damn homie the bucs... ..... just shut the fu*k up stop hatin on the saints and let us real saints fans enjoy the hype for the best season we ever had cuz we aint had a lot of them. with that said ....
the bucs are trash they are the worst team in the nfc by far you won 4 games with no hurricane or nothing fu*kin ya'll up and without a dumb a.ss retarded QB named aaron brooks, i wish we would have had gradkowski the year before last. yeah ya'll could have beat us that first game but it aint luck when reggie scores son its talent... Yeah ya'll had injuries but who didnt that aint no excuse simms was garbage before he got hurt. gradkowski actually improved your team for like 3 games (thats includes the one against us) until d. coordinators picked up on his tendencies. And i'm laughing at you cuz you think jeff garcia is your savior yeah he played good last year but he played for the eagles the bucs aint even close to the eagles

so heres what you can do when the season starts... get John grudens d*ck out ya a.ss so you can sit in front the Tv and watch how much better the saints are then the garbage a.ss bucs..

And for real homie I dont even know what u is talkin about when you post learn how to type ol' illiterate a.ss

Last edited by lilt9484; 04-12-2007 at 08:26 PM..

04-12-2007, 07:56 PM         #157
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah before i forget we signed free agent wide reciever David patten today...... I aint gonna lie i love joe horn and wish he would have took a pay cut like he should cuz he aint worth the money no more he wont play an entire season next year either so if ya'lll ATL fans counting on him to catch passes from vick all season ya'll are fu*king up...... And t-Hoe i knew you was retarded when you said joe horn was the heart and soul of our team ...dumb a.ss bi*ch he aint even played but like 8 games in the past 2 seasons plus when he was the man over here we never won i mean we was always mediocre with the old crew we had Yeah let me tell you Joe Horn carried us last season if it wasnt for joe horn we would have sucked last year yeah T-hoe you know what you are talking about... Eat a d*ck BIZNITE

12 years ago '05        #158
K.B.  OP
space
space
damn roasted that n*gga

04-12-2007, 09:47 PM         #159
muscleman_3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i waited my whole life to see what happened last year, we taking a ring back to the dome within the next 10, hopefully its this year

for the real saints fans:
How many people you saw last season and now, jump on the saints bandwagon, who in the past abandoned the saints?

12 years ago '07        #160
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,035 | Props total: 217 217
My whole school dissed the Saints when they lost and praised them when they won. It used to get me pissed off but now I just ignore the ignorant comments I hear

12 years ago '04        #161
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,326 | Props total: 61 61
 sonof504 said
My whole school dissed the Saints when they lost and praised them when they won. It used to get me pissed off but now I just ignore the ignorant comments I hear
what school u go to?

12 years ago '07        #162
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
CHS

I live in St.Bernard Parish but its a lot easier to just say new orleans

12 years ago '04        #163
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 1 1
Saints | Team signs Powell
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:15:19 -0700

Dave Lawrence, of NewOrleansSaints.com, reports New Orleans Saints executive vice president/general manager Mickey Loomis announced the team signed free-agent TE Calen Powell (Redskins) to a two-year contract. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

12 years ago '07        #164
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Camp body? Or will he actually play?

04-13-2007, 07:57 PM         #165
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 muscleman_3000 said
i waited my whole life to see what happened last year, we taking a ring back to the dome within the next 10, hopefully its this year

for the real saints fans:
How many people you saw last season and now, jump on the saints bandwagon, who in the past abandoned the saints?
yeah i feel you, i'm a true saints fan i watch every game but when we had aaron brooks i aint gonna lie i use to rag on him all the time... I aint never seen a qb at any level throw the ball backwards or straight into the ground so many times in my life i think aaron brooks should be shot in the knee with a Desert Eagle just for attempting to play football.

12 years ago '05        #166
K.B.  OP
space
space
 sonof504 said
Camp body? Or will he actually play?
most likely, he will be a camp body

12 years ago '05        #167
K.B.  OP
space
space
Saints | Wright to visit
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:55:07 -0700

KFFL has learned the New Orleans Saints will meet with University of Nevada-Las Vegas CB Eric Wright April 14-15.

12 years ago '05        #168
K.B.  OP
space
space
Saints | T. Evans signed
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:15:37 -0700

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the New Orleans Saints have signed free-agent LB Troy Evans (Texans) to a two-year contract worth $1.3 million. The deal includes a $100,000 signing bonus.

12 years ago '07        #169
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I would love to draft Eric Wright in the 2nd. Also any Hornet fans here? Last game in OKC tonight!

12 years ago '04        #170
Kognito 
space
space
$667 | Props total: 11 11
Ya..I Been A Real Saints Fan sh*t Since I Could Remember....I Remember Going to games when i was younger seein n*ggas wearin bags over there head wit aints..im like what tha fu*k? I Was Always Rockin Saints Gear When n*ggas Would Rock Cowboy or whoever win the super bowl.....i would always be like dis gonna be the saints year and they would wine up fu*kin up...but man i was so happy last year when we sign Brees and then when Reggie Droped To Us I Was Like what THA fu*k....PLayoffs These Year If Brees Arm Will Be Ok And I Was Right....Whats Up SONOF504 I OUt Here In Chalmette...Any Way Saints Will Win NFC South...

12 years ago '04        #171
Kognito 
space
space
$667 | Props total: 11 11
Yea Im A Hornets Fan But We Lost at The End...Happy They Comin Back Home......Chris Pauls Is a Fool

12 years ago '04        #172
9th ward Bally 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,073 | Props total: 4556 4556
Hornets fan right here, too...always behind my home team, let's get it straight...but anyway, I think the Saints might be playing some nice strategy...maybe they're signing so many people right now to use them as trade bait for the draft to get a few more picks...I don't think that these new pick-ups'll play a down in a Saints uniform...that's what I would do anyway...

12 years ago '05        #173
JealousOnesHate 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,736 | Props total: 4236 4236
man i been a saints fan out the womb!!!! i remember when i was likd 5, i met n*ggas like Jerry Rice, Andre Rison, and some other people!!!! sh*t was something to remember!!! but i been a saints fan as long as i known about football!! imma die hard saints fan, been that way thru there ups and downs!!! imma be here for them as long as they here for me

12 years ago '05        #174
K.B.  OP
space
space
14 days until the draft.........

12 years ago '04        #175
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,326 | Props total: 61 61
 9th ward Bally said
Hornets fan right here, too...always behind my home team, let's get it straight...but anyway, I think the Saints might be playing some nice strategy...maybe they're signing so many people right now to use them as trade bait for the draft to get a few more picks...I don't think that these new pick-ups'll play a down in a Saints uniform...that's what I would do anyway...
nah, most of these people they pickin up now are camp bodies, in other words, they'll probably end up on practice squad or somethin after training camp and preseason....just good to have some bodies when u get to camp, keep from overworking people n sh*t....and then, if they're really good enough, they might even end up makin the team...

Home      

most viewed right now
+123online now  34
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
252 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+115online now  30
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+47online now  28
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+40online now  15
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+24online now  10
Article inside NFL 2K Army is expanding, John David Washington Really Wants an NFL 2..
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+32online now  10
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Tory Lanez Opinion on Who's the King of R&B
63 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy