New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #121
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
 sonof504 said:
Also wtf do you mean by lucky punt return? That was great blocking for a great player so I really don't see the "lucky" part
It was one of those moments..ok ill give it to you it was nice..but yet it was a rookie QB out there adn we held on the entire game. Its ok thought there is no reason to argue right now the season is still months away with the draft right around the corner..
 11 years ago '07        #122
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 m!ck3y said:
It was one of those moments..ok ill give it to you it was nice..but yet it was a rookie QB out there adn we held on the entire game. Its ok thought there is no reason to argue right now the season is still months away with the draft right around the corner..
Yeah the Bucs played us good in that game and I can see what you mean. All im getting from the other guy is BLAH PANTHERS>>>BUCS>>FALCONS>>>SAINTS BUCS FTW
 11 years ago '07        #123
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
 m!ck3y said:
Sure you guys had a great year but this is a new year and you will be playing a new Bucs team..
exactly that dude couldnt understand shyt
 11 years ago '06        #124
daffysm 
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 2065 2065
damn i really hope something good happens to Bush :D.......hes a great back
 11 years ago '07        #125
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 T-BO 4 SHO said:
exactly that dude couldnt understand shyt
Ok and the Saints had like 5 new starters from last years draft. You don't think they're gonna be a new team? Now we have a solid TE and the draft coming.
 11 years ago '06        #126
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
they should jus put him on th emadden cover..rofl..
 11 years ago '07        #127
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 daffysm said:
damn i really hope something good happens to Bush :D.......hes a great back
:D I agree
 11 years ago '06        #128
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
its ok we just need to play liek we did in our superbowl year..what other Nfc south team can play like that? lol
 11 years ago '07        #129
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
its ok we just need to play liek we did in our superbowl year..what other Nfc south team can play like that? lol
if we can get the d-fense back to that level, the nfl will be a breeze again
 11 years ago '07        #130
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
its okay your year was year due to katrina just happening they had to generate some money and excitement for the city. and now its over time for the falcons or the panthers to reign over the nfc south again.
 11 years ago '04        #131
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
the saints werent good enough last year and neither are they this year.
 11 years ago '05        #132
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 m!ck3y said:
Sure you guys had a great year but this is a new year and you will be playing a new Bucs team..
yall defense is getting up there in the years and the offense showed flashes last year but wasnt much. now i know i our defense wasnt great but it was good enough to hold and let our offense get on the field and pick teams apart. after we fill the rest of holes on defense we will be a complete unit. the offense really isnt a question besides getting a vet. wideout. even with these holes to fill they are still the best team in the nfc south every other team has alot more concerns than the saints. so everybody else playin catch up and we the squad to beat until somebody claims the crown next season.....
 11 years ago '06        #133
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 Afnorth123 said:

[pic - click to view]

>>>>>>>Saints
all i have to say is mario williams:thumbsdow
 11 years ago '06        #134
504survivor 
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
You guys beat us as home ill give that one to you, but when we were in N.O. we lost by a b.s punt return with a rookie QB playing in what his second game I think? We now have a solid QB, Cato, and im hoping for a good draft. not to mention that Brian Kelly should be healthy agian with a pro-bowler in Barber already back there, Rice is comming back from injury and we also have new ofensive linemen..

NFC South champs - Tampa Bay Bucs - :finger: the haters.
bucs winning the nfc south is like lil wayne not kissing baby it's not gonna happen
 11 years ago '06        #135
504survivor 
space
space
 T-BO 4 SHO said:
to set u st8 bytch(even though u not st8) im an nfc south fan bytch, n i watched the games and yea they won more than they lost, ok that was obvious, yea they the div champs to the ohter dude, but until they d-fense goes out and does sumtin except 4 sho up 4 a game stf up. then again yes bush will get better, so will plenty teams who now have a years worth of film to watch on bush and duece and wht schemes to run on them, n yea horn was hurt, but leadership isnt just catchin the ball, tis way more then that which i dont feel like goin over, bottom line is, they arent my favorite to win the division better yet the bowl, buccs will split the div 1-1 with them, carolina will tk boht games and falcons will go 1-1 on the, as of right now, the draft can change my opinion, but right now the saints aint wht it is, buccs won div in 05 then only won 4 games last years once teams had film on cadillac williams, simms(which in my opinion sucks) couldnt do shyt last year b4 he went out 4 the season, all im sayin is one years makes a bigg bigg diff, so dwell on last year, cause this year is diss.........................
and u right let the season begin
man you're real weak for callin another man a bi*ch when he's just statin his opinion.looks at your avi and realizes whose the real bi*ch!metro-s3xual maybe:hmmm:
 11 years ago '04        #136
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
the NFC South belongs to the Panthers this year!
 11 years ago '05        #137
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 504survivor said:
all i have to say is mario williams:thumbsdow
Plantar Fasciitis[sp], he woulda had 10 sacks if he wouldnt have gotten that....
 11 years ago '07        #138
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
 504survivor said:
man you're real weak for callin another man a bi*ch when he's just statin his opinion.looks at your avi and realizes whose the real bi*ch!metro-s3xual maybe:hmmm:
ok bra if u say so but whteva tampa bay>>> the rest of the nfc south.............. hilarious

by the way u just judge a dude so wht does that mk u hmmm.............
 11 years ago '04        #139
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 T-BO 4 SHO said:
ok bra if u say so but whteva tampa bay>>> the rest of the nfc south.............. hilarious
tampa bay overachieved last year just to win 4 games or whatever it was... the South will go like this:

Panthers
Saints
Falcons
Bucs
 11 years ago '07        #140
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
tampa bay overachieved last year just to win 4 games or whatever it was... the South will go like this:

Panthers
Saints
Falcons
Bucs
wow overachieved
we had plenty injuries man, we got personal comin back healthy, got a vet quaterback to run grudens complex system, th year b4 we had one the division with that team a couple faces have come and gone but belive me they wont be in last place in the south, i put the falcons last, then the saints, buccs and panthers round off the top 2
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy