New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #1361
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 I.J. said:
Yes it showed all season when he was out!

Im not the only 1 saying it dude lol...

The way that Defense played no way they shouldnt have won that game. Truth Hurts
n*gga y'all won just enough to make the playoffs with Rodgers out stop it. If it was that bad they would have lost every single game.

Your QB keeps losing HOME playoff games. Inexcuseable

We'd win 5 games max without Drew
 4 years ago '05        #1362
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 I.J. said:
Yes it showed all season when he was out!

Im not the only 1 saying it dude lol...

The way that Defense played no way they shouldnt have won that game. Truth Hurts
Worry about GB who backed into the playoffs and was one and done yet again
 4 years ago '05        #1363
space
space
 Suppafresh said:
I'm starting to debate whether y'all watch the saints play at all this season. I've seen multiple post saying Drew weak arm. Lol u must have forgot how weak that online was this year no time in the pocket receivers not making the plays it's not drew trust me. It's that ol he didn't trust them at all. He was under so much pressure this year. Graham needs to do more than turn and catch he needs to play the ball and attack it. He be looking soft as fu*k out there. Out main three focus is OL, DB, OLB period the other sh*t can come later in the draft. I don't believe in signing to many free agents most of the time they are a waste of money and cap space unless they already played for us. But go back and watch the game film Drew was under pressure a lot this year.
Gotta have pass protection and last I checked the Saints were near the top in 20+ yard plays. He took a beating this year, on the topic of Graham that foot injury hindered him all season. I dont believe in spending big in FA neither we wont anyway with our cap situation. Just keep building in the draft and I see
 4 years ago '08        #1364
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,359 | Props total: 617 617
 Saintaholic said:
Worry about GB who backed into the playoffs and was one and done yet again
Rodgers >>> Brees

Brees don't deserve no Rodgers money!

As long as yall give him that contract and he don't perform yall not gonna be able to fix other position like getting a WR with a high IQ
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #1365
space
space
 I.J. said:
Rodgers >>> Brees

As long as yall give him that contract and he don't perform yall not gonna be able to fix other position like getting a WR with a high IQ
[pic - click to view]

Yall choked at home yet again foh
 4 years ago '12        #1366
space
space
space
 I.J. said:
Rodgers >>> Brees

[pic - click to view]

sh*t Flynn>>>>> Brees in that McCarthy system

Nobody walking into our building and stepping on our sh*t. Gtfoh with that.

we boutt have 16 mill to spend this offseason

Keep sucking you f*ggot QB, y'all building like the old saints relying on one man like that. Y'all downfall is a so pretty.
 4 years ago '07        #1367
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10673 10673
 Dee504 said:
He don't have Rodgers arm, he needs to step up into his throws so yes we need a new center. We good with speed with Morgan back. Just need a tough WR like Boldon.
Colston is one of the toughest WR in the league in my opinion.He's jua slow as sh*t lol.I wouldnt mind a str8 playmaker type if receiver.like a Marshall or Fitz type of dude.I mean its kinda a weird thing with WR because we are kinda set there but not really.I'm guessing they jus keep what we have and spend money in other areas

Colston
Morgan
Moore
Stills
Mech

I'm good wit that
 4 years ago '07        #1368
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10673 10673
 I.J. said:
Rodgers >>> Brees

[pic - click to view]

That's why yall got bounced in yall own house FOH wit that bullsh*t
 4 years ago '08        #1369
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,359 | Props total: 617 617
 N.O.4Life said:
That's why yall got bounced in yall own house FOH wit that bullsh*t

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #1370
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 I.J. said:

What truth? n*gga Rodgers choked at home in the playoffs lmfao. Tell me where drew choked? Please do. Lol on the road in Seattle who only lost one game since 2012 and we was one dumb play away from tying it. U on the other hand at the comfort of your own home in the playoffs and u still fu*king lose. Hell u almost didn't make the fu*king playoffs that weak a.ss division. Get all the way the fu*k out of here.
 4 years ago '05        #1371
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Bush and Kenny
 4 years ago '12        #1372
space
space
space
 Saintaholic said:

[pic - click to view]

Bush and Kenny
Get another ILB next to Lofton and n*ggas gonna fear coming cross that middle

I want Drew to be a game manager next year. Run the ball, play defense. He can bail us out if need be.
 4 years ago '05        #1373
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Get another ILB next to Lofton and n*ggas gonna fear coming cross that middle

I want Drew to be a game manager next year. Run the ball, play defense. He can bail us out if need be.
Im down with that
 4 years ago '11        #1374
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
So I was think about what Dee said. Not a bad idea but it's still workable with the pass. We attempted 651 passes versus 391 run. Which breaks down to an avg. of 40 passes to 24 rushes a game. Not saying it happens like that but if u avg it out that's what I looks like. I say we bring the run up to 30 attempts again. And have the pass game around 35-37 attempts. The pass is our bread and butter we paid drew we use him. His ability and threat to pass will open up the run even more. We use the run game to milk the clock and have long drives. Combined with the pass we won't be stopped. So of Sean can work it to that avg we may have something. If we going to just become a run team there is no need for graham he can't run block.
 4 years ago '05        #1375
space
space
 Suppafresh said:
So I was think about what Dee said. Not a bad idea but it's still workable with the pass. We attempted 651 passes versus 391 run. Which breaks down to an avg. of 40 passes to 24 rushes a game. Not saying it happens like that but if u avg it out that's what I looks like. I say we bring the run up to 30 attempts again. And have the pass game around 35-37 attempts. The pass is our bread and butter we paid drew we use him. His ability and threat to pass will open up the run even more. We use the run game to milk the clock and have long drives. Combined with the pass we won't be stopped. So of Sean can work it to that avg we may have something. If we going to just become a run team there is no need for graham he can't run block.
We have to evolve our offense like the Patriots have done. They are a running team now minus Welker, Hernandez, and Gronk. We need to adapt too.
 4 years ago '11        #1376
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
We have to evolve our offense like the Patriots have done. They are a running team now minus Welker, Hernandez, and Gronk. We need to adapt too.
This is a passing league. Pats run the ball cause they don't have a body to throw it too. They have shells out there at WR. We need to run it more to control leads. We can play and win with scoring 28 we don't need to score 42 anymore. That's why I say we still pass but bring in the run more to k!ll clock and preserve the d
 4 years ago '05        #1377
space
space
 Suppafresh said:
This is a passing league. Pats run the ball cause they don't have a body to throw it too. They have shells out there at WR. We need to run it more to control leads. We can play and win with scoring 28 we don't need to score 42 anymore. That's why I say we still pass but bring in the run more to k!ll clock and preserve the d
Not sayin become a completely dominant run team but 55-60% pass to 40-45% run sounds about right.
 4 years ago '05        #1378
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 410 410
My n*gga graham played like a pus*y vs the seahawks tho. He needs to toughen up
 4 years ago '10        #1379
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 9211 9211
 Fras1788 said:
Saints already cut Abdul-Quddus. I see them cutting Harper and Possibly Malcolm Jenkins. Im not saddened by that, we have young playmakers and finally a Defense with some promise.

De La Puenta will be gone as well but hopefully we can draft a Nfl ready rookie in the 4th rnd or later.

The Saints need to hold all practices outdoors next year. This has been the story for YEARS. "THE SAINTS CANT PLAY OUTSIDE"

Sean needs to take drastic measures by trying to hold practices elsewhere and in the elements. Let the superdome feel like a vacation when they step inside for a home game.

They need to sign Jimmy Graham to a contract that has a bunch of guaranteed money so to not take a hit on the cap.

I would release,

Vilma
Will Smith
Malcolm Jenkins
Roman Harper

Let the FA's walk, like De La Puenta.

Restructure Brees' contract.

I would trade Pierre Thomas and Mark Ingram for draft picks.

I would Keep Khiry Robinson and make him the 2 down back "bell cow"

Obviously keep sproles and sprinkle him in there.

We need.to establish a running game. Im not against keeping ingram but this 4rb system doesnt fly with me.
Why trade Thomas when he is arguably the most effective RB we have "in our system" When he is in the game, the guy can run, PASS BLOCK, and by far the most effective in the screen game. Something in which the saints do more than anything else. Yes i love Robinson as a better runner but as an overall player, Thomas is k!lling all of them. sh*t it seems as if Sproles is at the end of his career because he had a terrible season, well compared to the past seasons. Mark had 2 relatively good game and everybody is putting him over Thomas??? Hell his fumble gave them the fu*king game because the defense did their part.
 4 years ago '10        #1380
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 9211 9211
All the Saints need is a safety to play with kenny, a damn offensive lineman, and a solid corner. Move corey white back to the nickel because he seemed to play better there. Trade/cut Patrick or Jabari, keep one for insurance (both constantly got picked on so it doesnt matter which one goes. Continue to move Roman at linebacker on passing down. So many people overlooked this aspect of the defense and that is why the saints started rolling in the 1st half of the season but when kenny went down, he had to move back for the most part.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy