most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #1341
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,368 | Props total: 625 625
Start with Brees he not worth that contract
 4 years ago '04        #1342
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
How much do you think Graham is going to ask for? I also think our defense is going to continue to get better they looked kept us in that game today
 4 years ago '07        #1343
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,270 | Props total: 15131 15131
 willi150 said:
How much do you think Graham is going to ask for? I also think our defense is going to continue to get better they looked kept us in that game today
Calvin Johnson money
 4 years ago '12        #1344
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 I.J. said:
get the fu*k outta here f*ggot. Go worship your sissy boy QB who lost at HOME once again in the playoffs.

Drew worth every penny. Throwing in 30 mph against the best defense in the NFL not a sclice of cake.

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 01-12-2014 at 09:07 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #1345
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,677 | Props total: 10732 10732
 Dee504 said:
If he's letting the guy get upfield for Brees to step up than he's doing his job.

Ask Saint what he saw on him
Its a difference between getting beat and forcing a D end upfield.Dude gets beat inside and out.I get he's a rook and I might jus miss Bushrod.Also it could be I haven't seen enough.I might need a full season on him to really evaluate him.I don't put much stock in that combine sh*t.that sh*t will have you fooled
 4 years ago '05        #1346
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 N.O.4Life said:
What's Thomas deal? I know he signed a 4 year 44 mil deal a few years back.is it up? I'm thinking we can get rid of him.
Im not sold on our LT.We can do better there
All those old throwback n*ggas can kick rocks (Vilma, Jenkins, Harper, Smith, and Greer)
I would like to go after Peanut Tilman.We need a cat like that.that can create turnovers (wishful thinking tho)
We also need an explosive KR/PR.Sproles ain't cutting it in that department
What game were you watching Armstead was a stud. Avril and Bennett kicked Striefs a.ss all game you didn't hear Clemons name called. LT is secure for the next 10 years.
 4 years ago '12        #1347
space
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
Its a difference between getting beat and forcing a D end upfield.Dude gets beat inside and out.I get he's a rook and I might jus miss Bushrod.Also it could be I haven't seen enough.I might need a full season on him to really evaluate him.I don't put much stock in that combine sh*t.that sh*t will have you fooled
So what did Tampa do? He put clamps on Trent Cole and Clements yesterday. I really don't see what more you can want.

Joe Thomas of the browns not walking through the door.There is only one of him and if you watch Armstead compared to most Tackles he's no doubt a keeper.

And just put it in perspective he does well without good footwork by just raw athleticism and catch up speed. An offseason working on that and he'll be good. I see a pro bowl in his future if Bushrod and Jamal Brown could do it.

We can agree he's better than Charles Brown can we?
 4 years ago '07        #1348
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
We can agree to disagree I guess.I'm not sold on him yet But if yall say we're good than that's one less thing we have to worry about.

And Yea that n*gga Brown is a.ss
 4 years ago '05        #1349
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
We can agree to disagree I guess.I'm not sold on him yet But if yall say we're good than that's one less thing we have to worry about.

And Yea that n*gga Brown is a.ss
Trust me LT is no longer a need the kid is a stud.
 4 years ago '07        #1350
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
Trust me LT is no longer a need the kid is a stud.
So how much money we got to play wit in the offseason after making obvious cuts?
 4 years ago '12        #1351
space
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
So how much money we got to play wit in the offseason after making obvious cuts?
12-16 before anything is done with Graham. Will Smith contract up accounts for 9 of that.

Got money to blow
 4 years ago '05        #1352
space
space
Harper
PT
Vilma
Smith
Moore

These are my first wave of cuts
 4 years ago '06        #1353
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,991 | Props total: 1960 1960
Few tweaks here and there. Need to make Ingram or Robinson a feature back and let the other be the spell back. Sproles and Thomas are not getting any younger, they might part ways with one, likely Thomas (Sproles too valuable in the passing game). IMO I don't see the same explosion from Sproles in the return game anymore, so they gotta get a game changing return. I remember them signing a guy from the CFL, they were high on him so we'll see what happens.

Strief is the weak link on the O-Line. Never was high on him at all, but don't see him leaving. Franchise Graham and work on a deal during the season. WR wise we're good, however, I do see Toon having a bigger role next season. Eventually he will take over Colston spot in another 2 years, he's big like him and can run the routes, but they have too many other weapons, he couldn't really get reps to get better.

On defense, Harper, Will Smith, Vilma are gone. Just need to focus on depth at all levels and we gonna be just fine.
 4 years ago '05        #1354
space
space
 all3rd said:
Biggest Draft needs
1.OT
2.LB
3.WR
4.S
5.Backup QB
To replace Strief yes Armstead is a stud, but LB, S, and WR are bigger priorities imo.
 01-12-2014, 02:09 PM         #1355
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drew needs to restructure that contract.

Before the contract Brees >>> After contract Brees

We might have to make Graham the higest paid TE.
 4 years ago '11        #1356
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 I.J. said:
And u think Aaron is?
 4 years ago '07        #1357
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 121 121
get rid of the scrubs we shoulda been let go, draft a pass rusher, CB, 2OL(low rds), maybe a project QB or WR(like Morgan but don't trust his health, plus Noodle arm can't get him the ball anyway), franchise Graham unless Drew restructures then make the deal. Coach really cost us ours losses this year man smh hopefully he gives the O back to Pete. Sproles honestly needs to go, we get too dependent on him and we'll be a much balanced O with him gone IMO, we got money so that'll help with getting better with depth, can't wait for next season....
 4 years ago '11        #1358
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
I'm starting to debate whether y'all watch the saints play at all this season. I've seen multiple post saying Drew weak arm. Lol u must have forgot how weak that online was this year no time in the pocket receivers not making the plays it's not drew trust me. It's that ol he didn't trust them at all. He was under so much pressure this year. Graham needs to do more than turn and catch he needs to play the ball and attack it. He be looking soft as fu*k out there. Out main three focus is OL, DB, OLB period the other sh*t can come later in the draft. I don't believe in signing to many free agents most of the time they are a waste of money and cap space unless they already played for us. But go back and watch the game film Drew was under pressure a lot this year.
 4 years ago '12        #1359
space
space
space
 Suppafresh said:
I'm starting to debate whether y'all watch the saints play at all this season. I've seen multiple post saying Drew weak arm. Lol u must have forgot how weak that online was this year no time in the pocket receivers not making the plays it's not drew trust me. It's that ol he didn't trust them at all. He was under so much pressure this year. Graham needs to do more than turn and catch he needs to play the ball and attack it. He be looking soft as fu*k out there. Out main three focus is OL, DB, OLB period the other sh*t can come later in the draft. I don't believe in signing to many free agents most of the time they are a waste of money and cap space unless they already played for us. But go back and watch the game film Drew was under pressure a lot this year.
He don't have Rodgers arm, he needs to step up into his throws so yes we need a new center. We good with speed with Morgan back. Just need a tough WR like Boldon.
 4 years ago '08        #1360
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,368 | Props total: 625 625
 Suppafresh said:
And u think Aaron is?
Yes it showed all season when he was out!

Im not the only 1 saying it dude lol...

The way that Defense played no way they shouldnt have won that game. Truth Hurts
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy