New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #1321
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Saintaholic said:
If Harper is done how do we trade him? There is no room for PT and Sproles on this team one has to go and Sproles give you ST play. Khiry has proven himself and so has Ingram even with the fumble today, too much money and age in that backfield with PT and Sproles. I am against paying Graham, tag him the first day its allowed. Cant see why any Saints fan would want to fork over huge money to Graham right about now. He needs to work on beating press coverage all off season.
We can trade him for like 3 or 4th rounder it's reaching but it can be done. He old and needs to go. I feel u on PT I won't be mad either way. I just don't hold Ingram in high regards he doesn't finish around the goaline at all. That fumble was fu*king big fu*king huge. The right side of the line didn't show up at all. What I need from graham is the ability to fu*kING f!ght for the ball in the air he just turns around and sits. fu*king hate that soft sh*t. But we need depth at corner safety and olb and I wouldn't mind adding a G and T to replace those two when they leave. Armstead is going to be a fu*king beast. That boy Robinson is something special and we still got cadet. We gotta use sporles more we went away from him after week 9. So many fu*king little things in this game today cost us. We beat ourselves but I wanna go after Dennard. With Dennard and lewis, Robinson, Greer and white vacrro and bush that secondary will take the fu*k over no fly zone in the dome for sure.
 4 years ago '11        #1322
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
What's Thomas deal? I know he signed a 4 year 44 mil deal a few years back.is it up? I'm thinking we can get rid of him.
Im not sold on our LT.We can do better there
All those old throwback n*ggas can kick rocks (Vilma, Jenkins, Harper, Smith, and Greer)
I would like to go after Peanut Tilman.We need a cat like that.that can create turnovers (wishful thinking tho)
We also need an explosive KR/PR.Sproles ain't cutting it in that department
Armstead is going to be a force he is going to be great. It was the right side of the line today. Man on one run play Armstead was 15 yards up field he mashed on three people.
 4 years ago '12        #1323
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 N.O.4Life said:
What's Thomas deal? I know he signed a 4 year 44 mil deal a few years back.is it up? I'm thinking we can get rid of him.
Im not sold on our LT.We can do better there
All those old throwback n*ggas can kick rocks (Vilma, Jenkins, Harper, Smith, and Greer)
I would like to go after Peanut Tilman.We need a cat like that.that can create turnovers (wishful thinking tho)
We also need an explosive KR/PR.Sproles ain't cutting it in that department
Armstead is a rookie we just spend a 2nd or 3rd on. He had 1st round draft grades and been Great other than his first game.

Even if he gets beat he has speed and quick feet to catch up and all Brees has to do is step up. We got a franchise LT right there.
 4 years ago '07        #1324
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 10623 10623
 Dee504 said:
Might not be the most popular thing but Pierre should bounce or be a backup at best.

Screens are a cop out to me. If we could run well with Khiry and Ingram next year then we wouln't need to overuse those.

Use that sometimes not all the time.

Sproles needs to get off kickoffs and PR.
I been telling n*ggas Thomas ain't really sh*t.If we can find a n*gga like Forte (every down back) I would be cool wit all these one trick pony backs getting cut.Either they van catch but can't run thru the tackles or can run but can't catch I been tired of these n*ggas
 4 years ago '07        #1325
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 10623 10623
 Dee504 said:
Armstead is a rookie we just spend a 2nd or 3rd on. He had 1st round draft grades and been Great other than his first game.

Even if he gets beat he has speed and quick feet to catch up and all Brees has to do is step up. We got a franchise LT right there.
I don't see it.dude got beat a few times tonight but brees found a way to escape.Maybe he will be a beast with a lil work I guess.I would look to see what's out there in FA tho.
 4 years ago '11        #1326
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
All the free agents for 2014: Zach Stefit, graham, Charles brown, Malcolm Jenkins, Rafeal Bush, Robert Mecheam, Le Puneta, Kenyon Coleman, Humber, Jed Collins, keyunta Dawson, parys Haralson, will herring, Tom Johnson, joe Morgan, Jordan Pugh

We need to get rid of will smith contract to big and we got Harper signed til fu*king 2016
 4 years ago '12        #1327
space
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
I don't see it.dude got beat a few times tonight but brees found a way to escape.Maybe he will be a beast with a lil work I guess.I would look to see what's out there in FA tho.
If he's letting the guy get upfield for Brees to step up than he's doing his job.

Ask Saint what he saw on him
 4 years ago '12        #1328
space
space
space
 Suppafresh said:
All the free agents for 2014: Zach Stefit, graham, Charles brown, Malcolm Jenkins(Permenant nickel CB/backup safety, Rafeal Bush, Robert Mecheam, Le Puneta, Kenyon Coleman, Humber, Jed Collins, keyunta Dawson, parys Haralson, will herring, Tom Johnson, joe Morgan(should have been a star this year), Jordan Pugh

We need to get rid of will smith contract to big and we got Harper signed til fu*king 2016

Keep all in bold text
 4 years ago '11        #1329
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Keep all in bold text
True I'm kind of excited for next year man with a full healthy squad and lessons learned we not going to be fu*ked with. We slowed down on offense on the road. We just gotta be as aggressive on the road as we are at home. Drew gotta start taking those nickels and dimes then the big play.
 4 years ago '05        #1330
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8057 8057
dee open up that wall n*gga i got some words for you
 01-11-2014, 11:26 PM         #1331
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need to sign Mack from Cleveland and let De La Puente walk.

Need to find a big time WR. 1st round pick should go here. Odell Beckham Jr???

Defense is good. A lot of good players will be back from IR. Just need to add another OLB.

We've been very loyal to Vilma, Smith and Harper but it's time to cut ties with these guys.
 4 years ago '05        #1332
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
I can't believe n*ggas is saying do away with PT

Anyway, I think Drew Brees should reconstruct his contract so we can get another olineman and a CB.

I would love for us to get another WR but I think our receiving corp is still good.

Harper is gone and unfortunately the same might be said for Jenkins

Vilma is done also
 4 years ago '08        #1333
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12473 12473
How'd them 6 more days feel f*ggots
 4 years ago '11        #1334
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 WestbankThugBoy said:
I can't believe n*ggas is saying do away with PT

Anyway, I think Drew Brees should reconstruct his contract so we can get another olineman and a CB.

I would love for us to get another WR but I think our receiving corp is still good.

Harper is gone and unfortunately the same might be said for Jenkins

Vilma is done also
Harper is there until 2016 bra smfh unless they trade or cut him
 4 years ago '11        #1335
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
It's certain positions u don't sign from free agency RB, wr, some DB or hit or miss. But the others u have to draft.
 01-12-2014, 01:07 AM         #1336
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
may be time to use an early/mid round pick on a QB to groom. brees downfield accuracy was horrible (by his standards) this year. seems to be losing arm strength.
 4 years ago '05        #1337
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 Suppafresh said:
Harper is there until 2016 bra smfh unless they trade or cut him
I think he signed a 2 year extension that made it possible to cut him after this season without taking a major cap hit
 4 years ago '11        #1338
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 WestbankThugBoy said:
I think he signed a 2 year extension that made it possible to cut him after this season without taking a major cap hit
5/24/2013: Signed a three-year, $10.5 million contract. The deal contains $4 million guaranteed -- a $2.91 million signing bonus and Harper's first-year base salary. 2014: $2.35 million (+ $650,000 roster bonus due 3/13 + $150,000 workout bonus), 2015: $2.7 million (+ $650,000 roster bonus due 3/13 + $150,000 workout bonus), 2016: Free Agent
 4 years ago '10        #1339
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,425 | Props total: 6601 6601
Sign colston to the max he is the best player you got
 4 years ago '12        #1340
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,446 | Props total: 12811 12811
fu*k them f*gs
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago