New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1301
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
despite the fact we should have been playing at home tomorrow, i'm kinda glad the panthers won because they got the division winner schedule.
 4 years ago '12        #1302
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
Someone hire Rob Ryan so that defense can return to the gutter
 4 years ago '05        #1303
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 juanb13 said:
That Brees contract is k!lling us. We need to draft all defense and one explosive WR.
Strief is done we need another RT he was gettin his a.ss kicked by Bennett and Avril.

Armstead tho

Draft another safety and another corner too

Starting D next year lookin like:
OLB-Galette
OLB-Butler
ILB-Lofton
ILB-Hawthorne
DE-Cam
DE-Hicks
NT-Bunk/John Jenkins
CB-Lewis
CB-Greer
FS-Bush
SS-Vacarro
Nickel corner-White/Robinson

Gone are Jenkins, Vilma, Smith and Harper.
 4 years ago '05        #1304
space
space
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
He aint going no where the food is too good
 4 years ago '06        #1305
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
if not we will have the top D in the nfl next year.
 4 years ago '04        #1306
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Blockburner28 said:
if not we will have the top D in the nfl next year.
Ehhhh.... You won't even have the top D in your division
 4 years ago '12        #1307
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Saintaholic said:
Strief is done we need another RT he was gettin his a.ss kicked by Bennett and Avril.

Armstead tho

Draft another safety and another corner too

Starting D next year lookin like:
OLB-Galette
OLB-Butler/Suggs or another FA. (not sold on that knee)
ILB-Lofton
ILB-FA pickup with speed Or Humber
DE-Cam
DE-Hicks
NT-John Jenkins/Bunk
CB-Lewis
CB-White( with a full offseason under his belt)
FS-Bush
SS-Vacarro
Nickel corner-/Robinson

Gone are Jenkins, Vilma, Smith and Harper.
Strief is the best pass blocking tackle in all of football this year on PFF. He's been good, not gonna suddenly get better than him.

A new center is needed, the rest of the line is good.
 4 years ago '12        #1308
space
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
Ehhhh.... You won't even have the top D in your division
He said next year. Hardy is as good as gone, talk is cheap. Y'all can't afford it with Cams contract coming up.
 4 years ago '05        #1309
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Strief is the best pass blocking tackle in all of football this year on PFF. He's been good, not gonna suddenly get better than him.

A new center is needed, the rest of the line is good.
So White? You havent seen enough of this dude to know he's not a starter? If Greer is on this team he's the starter. Strief doesnt do well against speed rushers we need another bookend tackle all the pressure came from his side forget about stats he's not agile enough. I dont recall Clemons name being called...Armstead tho

Cant argue with Humber but he aint replacing Hawthorne and we cant draft an OLB in the first or second for depth like that kid from BYU. Hopefully we can play 3-4 full time next year and the 4-2-5 in passing situations.
 4 years ago '12        #1310
space
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
So White? You havent seen enough of this dude to know he's not a starter? If Greer is on this team he's the starter. Strief doesnt do well against speed rushers we need another bookend tackle all the pressure came from his side forget about stats he's not agile enough. Cant argue with Humber but he aint replacing Hawthorne and we cant draft an OLB in the first or second for depth like that kid from BYU. Hopefully we can play 3-4 full time next year and the 4-2-5 in passing situations.
No White is 6'2 and 23 years old. He has room to grow, he's a big corner and can be physical at the LOS. All his fu*k ups can be fixed with some coaching.

A full offseason as the #2 should do it. Its not like He's Jason David bad, he does well for most of the game and then gives up about 2-3 big plays at most.

Its not like he gets abused out there. He has room to grow give him a chance. Be honest Greer aside he plays better than any corner we had in 2011 and 2012 most of the time.

Once teams get a full season of our tape they will exploit 2 slow ILB's, I'd like some of that Car/SF sideline to sideline speed or see Redd!ck beast and take 1 of their spots next season.

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 01-11-2014 at 09:59 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #1311
space
space
space
Oh yeah and Kyle Van Noy from BYU can play ILB and OLB. I think he can be had in the 2nd round.
 4 years ago '05        #1312
space
space
 Dee504 said:
No White is 6'2 and 23 yerars old. He has room to grow, he's a big corner and can be physical at the LOS. All his fu*k ups can be fixed with some coaching.

A full offseason as the #2 should do it. Its not like He's Jason David bad, he does well for most of the game and then gives up about 2-3 big plays at most.

Its not like he gets abused out there. He has room to grow give him a chance. Be honest Greer aside he plays better than any corner we had in 2011 and 2012 most of the time.
White aint 6'2" but he would probably make a better safety than corner which is what he played in college. When Greer got hurt teams exposed a weakness in our secondary and White was that weakness. He's not ready to be a starter, he'll be fine at nickel corner plus he has to hold off Greer and Patrick Robinson who I think can thrive in this man to man scheme.
 4 years ago '05        #1313
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Oh yeah and Kyle Van Noy from BYU can play ILB and OLB. I think he can be had in the 2nd round.
We definitely need some versatility at LB that would be value right there. Im not giving up on White but he needs to work on his technique to be a quality starter.
 4 years ago '08        #1314
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,138 | Props total: 2759 2759
 Blockburner28 said:
P.T gone.
draft offense of line
draft another cornerback
offense will be good (Joe Morgan will be back, so we don't need wideouts)
Carmichael should all the plays.
We need to draft a KR/PR

if rob ryan stays we are good to go.
 4 years ago '05        #1315
space
space
Blockburner
 4 years ago '11        #1316
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Trade Harper and probably Ingram and move up to get Dennard. Draft another olb for depth and that could bubble in two years draft another G and T cause Armstead is looking good. I like Thomas for the screen game I think possible the best screen back out there. Let's just go ahead and sign jimmy he earned. Franchising him is mad disrespectful when he played this season hurt and all. I'm not sold on Ingram I had it up to the roof with him. And Harper been done with him since 2010 how does he keep surviving I don't know.
 4 years ago '12        #1317
space
space
space
Might not be the most popular thing but Pierre should bounce or be a backup at best.

Screens are a cop out to me. If we could run well with Khiry and Ingram next year then we wouln't need to overuse those.

Use that sometimes not all the time.

Sproles needs to get off kickoffs and PR.

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 01-11-2014 at 10:29 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #1318
space
space
 Suppafresh said:
Trade Harper and probably Ingram and move up to get Dennard. Draft another olb for depth and that could bubble in two years draft another G and T cause Armstead is looking good. I like Thomas for the screen game I think possible the best screen back out there. Let's just go ahead and sign jimmy he earned. Franchising him is mad disrespectful when he played this season hurt and all. I'm not sold on Ingram I had it up to the roof with him. And Harper been done with him since 2010 how does he keep surviving I don't know.
If Harper is done how do we trade him? There is no room for PT and Sproles on this team one has to go and Sproles give you ST play. Khiry has proven himself and so has Ingram even with the fumble today, too much money and age in that backfield with PT and Sproles. I am against paying Graham, tag him the first day its allowed. Cant see why any Saints fan would want to fork over huge money to Graham right about now. He needs to work on beating press coverage all off season.
 4 years ago '05        #1319
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Might not be the most popular thing but Pierre should bounce or be a backup at best.

Screens are a cop out to me. If we could run well with Khiry and Ingram next year then we wouln't meed to overuse those.

Use that sometimes not all the time.

Sproles needs to get off kickoffs and PR.
^^^^^
 4 years ago '07        #1320
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,674 | Props total: 10716 10716
What's Thomas deal? I know he signed a 4 year 44 mil deal a few years back.is it up? I'm thinking we can get rid of him.
Im not sold on our LT.We can do better there
All those old throwback n*ggas can kick rocks (Vilma, Jenkins, Harper, Smith, and Greer)
I would like to go after Peanut Tilman.We need a cat like that.that can create turnovers (wishful thinking tho)
We also need an explosive KR/PR.Sproles ain't cutting it in that department
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy