New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
+34  169
41 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #126
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,394 | Props total: 916 916
they should jus put him on th emadden cover..rofl..

12 years ago '07        #127
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,035 | Props total: 217 217
 daffysm said
damn i really hope something good happens to Bush :D.......hes a great back
:D I agree

12 years ago '06        #128
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,394 | Props total: 916 916
its ok we just need to play liek we did in our superbowl year..what other Nfc south team can play like that? lol

12 years ago '07        #129
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
 m!ck3y said
its ok we just need to play liek we did in our superbowl year..what other Nfc south team can play like that? lol
if we can get the d-fense back to that level, the nfl will be a breeze again

12 years ago '07        #130
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,659 | Props total: 42 42
its okay your year was year due to katrina just happening they had to generate some money and excitement for the city. and now its over time for the falcons or the panthers to reign over the nfc south again.

12 years ago '04        #131
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
the saints werent good enough last year and neither are they this year.

12 years ago '05        #132
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 431 431
 m!ck3y said
Sure you guys had a great year but this is a new year and you will be playing a new Bucs team..
yall defense is getting up there in the years and the offense showed flashes last year but wasnt much. now i know i our defense wasnt great but it was good enough to hold and let our offense get on the field and pick teams apart. after we fill the rest of holes on defense we will be a complete unit. the offense really isnt a question besides getting a vet. wideout. even with these holes to fill they are still the best team in the nfc south every other team has alot more concerns than the saints. so everybody else playin catch up and we the squad to beat until somebody claims the crown next season.....

12 years ago '06        #133
504survivor 
space
space
$1,209 | Props total: 42 42
 Afnorth123 said

[pic - click to view]

>>>>>>>Saints
all i have to say is mario williams:thumbsdow

12 years ago '06        #134
504survivor 
space
space
 m!ck3y said
You guys beat us as home ill give that one to you, but when we were in N.O. we lost by a b.s punt return with a rookie QB playing in what his second game I think? We now have a solid QB, Cato, and im hoping for a good draft. not to mention that Brian Kelly should be healthy agian with a pro-bowler in Barber already back there, Rice is comming back from injury and we also have new ofensive linemen..

NFC South champs - Tampa Bay Bucs - :finger: the haters.
bucs winning the nfc south is like lil wayne not kissing baby it's not gonna happen

12 years ago '06        #135
504survivor 
space
space
 T-BO 4 SHO said
to set u st8 bytch(even though u not st8) im an nfc south fan bytch, n i watched the games and yea they won more than they lost, ok that was obvious, yea they the div champs to the ohter dude, but until they d-fense goes out and does sumtin except 4 sho up 4 a game stf up. then again yes bush will get better, so will plenty teams who now have a years worth of film to watch on bush and duece and wht schemes to run on them, n yea horn was hurt, but leadership isnt just catchin the ball, tis way more then that which i dont feel like goin over, bottom line is, they arent my favorite to win the division better yet the bowl, buccs will split the div 1-1 with them, carolina will tk boht games and falcons will go 1-1 on the, as of right now, the draft can change my opinion, but right now the saints aint wht it is, buccs won div in 05 then only won 4 games last years once teams had film on cadillac williams, simms(which in my opinion sucks) couldnt do shyt last year b4 he went out 4 the season, all im sayin is one years makes a bigg bigg diff, so dwell on last year, cause this year is diss.........................
and u right let the season begin
man you're real weak for callin another man a bi*ch when he's just statin his opinion.looks at your avi and realizes whose the real bi*ch!metro-s3xual maybe:hmmm:

12 years ago '04        #136
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,708 | Props total: 15 15
the NFC South belongs to the Panthers this year!

12 years ago '05        #137
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,435 | Props total: 271 271
 504survivor said
all i have to say is mario williams:thumbsdow
Plantar Fasciitis[sp], he woulda had 10 sacks if he wouldnt have gotten that....

12 years ago '07        #138
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
 504survivor said
man you're real weak for callin another man a bi*ch when he's just statin his opinion.looks at your avi and realizes whose the real bi*ch!metro-s3xual maybe:hmmm:
ok bra if u say so but whteva tampa bay>>> the rest of the nfc south.............. hilarious

by the way u just judge a dude so wht does that mk u hmmm.............

12 years ago '04        #139
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 T-BO 4 SHO said
ok bra if u say so but whteva tampa bay>>> the rest of the nfc south.............. hilarious
tampa bay overachieved last year just to win 4 games or whatever it was... the South will go like this:

Panthers
Saints
Falcons
Bucs

12 years ago '07        #140
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
 uncfan888 said
tampa bay overachieved last year just to win 4 games or whatever it was... the South will go like this:

Panthers
Saints
Falcons
Bucs
wow overachieved
we had plenty injuries man, we got personal comin back healthy, got a vet quaterback to run grudens complex system, th year b4 we had one the division with that team a couple faces have come and gone but belive me they wont be in last place in the south, i put the falcons last, then the saints, buccs and panthers round off the top 2

12 years ago '04        #141
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
^^well someone's gotta be the cellar-dweller... it used to be the saints but for some reason they got good... so i guess it'll either be ya'll or the falcons. i personally would prefer the falcons to finish last cuz i hate them with a passion, but who knows.. i'm just ready for the season to start

12 years ago '07        #142
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
 uncfan888 said
^^well someone's gotta be the cellar-dweller... it used to be the saints but for some reason they got good... so i guess it'll either be ya'll or the falcons. i personally would prefer the falcons to finish last cuz i hate them with a passion, but who knows.. i'm just ready for the season to start
i think it will be the saints for this reason, not much changes on offense so they basically gone run the same style offense with the same personal(no takin the draft in conclusion) so teams will haave lots of film to look over bush and duece together on the field, buccs rebuildin they offense so it might be a shock for sum teams, plus the d-fense will be healthy, saints d-fense isnt nuttin to really worry bout yet u kno, falcons just dont seem there yet, to much to type on them, but vick does struggle against good defense panthers buccs are known to dominate him alone, so the buccs n panthers will be f!ghtin for the top, but ill think buccs will take it:D

12 years ago '07        #143
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 T-BO 4 SHO said
i think it will be the saints for this reason, not much changes on offense so they basically gone run the same style offense with the same personal(no takin the draft in conclusion) so teams will haave lots of film to look over bush and duece together on the field, buccs rebuildin they offense so it might be a shock for sum teams, plus the d-fense will be healthy, saints d-fense isnt nuttin to really worry bout yet u kno, falcons just dont seem there yet, to much to type on them, but vick does struggle against good defense panthers buccs are known to dominate him alone, so the buccs n panthers will be f!ghtin for the top, but ill think buccs will take it:D
Some people just can't accept the Saints as the great team they've become. Bucs will be lucky to get to .500

12 years ago '07        #144
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space

Ok pickup vet WR

12 years ago '07        #145
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
*waits for an intelligent comment thats worth debatin over*

12 years ago '07        #146
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 T-BO 4 SHO said
*waits for an intelligent comment thats worth debatin over*
lol join me i've been waiting. That last reason was one of the worst but at least you're trying. I've already told you they're is no point in arguing with a bias fan who will not change his mind. If you're crazy enough to think the Bucs are better you obviously won't change your mind.

12 years ago '04        #147
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,169 | Props total: 1 1
Saints | Patten Signs 1 yr. Contract

Adding depth and a veteran presence to an impressive but young receiving corps, the New Orleans Saints signed free agent wide receiver David Patten to a one-year contract Thursday. Patten, a 10-year NFL veteran, brings experience - and winning experience at that - to a passing attack that was tops in the league in 2006.

12 years ago '07        #148
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
 sonof504 said
lol join me i've been waiting. That last reason was one of the worst but at least you're trying.
lame is that simple enogh 4 u and im not joinin u any where don get down like that no homo ova here bra

12 years ago '07        #149
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Wow sometimes the people on this board amaze me

12 years ago '05        #150
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 431 431
he will bring in the vet. leadership and probably will have the 4th wr spot on the team. not an exciting pickup but we needed a vet. so its a good signing

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  40
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  34
NBA 2019 Free Agency is crazy. The list.
50 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+30online now  29
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+47online now  21
Video inside Dec 14 - CEO donates $20M of his own money to employees. Some get nearl..
33 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+25online now  14
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
94 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+57online now  12
Image(s) inside Innocent face on this dirty thot 👘
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+64online now  9
Video inside Kodak Black and Breakfast club owned hot 97
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  9
Goat movies that never got sequels, prequels or remakes?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy