New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
 124
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-12-2007, 01:38 PM         #101
Jules Winnfield 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what about that D and Julius Peppers?
 11 years ago '07        #102
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
 Jules Winnfield said:
what about that D and Julius Peppers?
they have a solid team that will be back from injuries ................are did u not just read that
ne way i figure u kno enough bout this division to need to go into everyaspect bout each teams strengths and weaknesses, buccs have a stout D, so does carolina, this is known by everyone, thats been established, now wht can they do to help out that D, are wht did they do, carolina no really big off season moves yet in terms of someone who comin in ready to start?
the buccs did plenty to help, will it help we just have to wait n see............
 04-12-2007, 01:46 PM         #103
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nope,
Falcons it's our turn..thats whut i think...Falcons going do it big
 11 years ago '07        #104
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
 braided_uppimp said:
nope,
Falcons it's our turn..thats whut i think...Falcons going do it big
comon man no pointers in y, u gotta give sumtin 4 us to go off of
 11 years ago '07        #105
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 T-BO 4 SHO said:
BUCCS>>>>>N.O.
besides neither one of out dfenses lived up to the challenge, n.o. needs to improve on d b4 u start talkin champs n shyt, besides the first game is months from now, they no tgone be the power house in the nfc south, shyt i cant really call it and im a buccs fan

n if it wasnt 4 that lucky a.ss punt return we would have beatin yall last year with a rookie quaterback with no nfl experience and we had one our worst years last year
... You can't honestly believe the Bucs are better
 11 years ago '07        #106
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
I can't wait till Horn returns to the dome!
 04-12-2007, 02:01 PM         #107
streetdream2k3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL YALL GUYS ARE REALLY HILARIOUS ON HERE. THE OLD SAYING IS TO BE THE CHAMP, U HAVE TO BE BEAT THE CHAMP AND THE N.O SAINTS ARE THE NFC SOUTTH CHAMPS AS OF NOW. PEOPLE SAID OHHH THEY ARE GOING DOWN SINCE JOE HORN LEFT(PLZ) GO AND SEE HOW MANY GAMES HE MISSED LAST YEAR AND EVERY YEAR HE PLAYS HE IS HURT. ALSO CHECK OUT OUR RECORD WHILE HE WAS GONE. HE IS ONLY A ATTRIBUTE WHEN HE PLAYS AND HE HAS YET TO SHOW HE CAN PLAY A ENTIRE SEASON , JUST LIKE DONTE STALLWORTH WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE NO LONGER THERE AND YET THEY ASK FOR MORE MONEY. OUR OFFENSE IS STILL INTACT FROM THE PLAYOFFS IN WHICH JOE HORN DIDNT PLAY. WE STILL HAVE SOME GUY NAME BUSH WHO GONNA GET BETTER AND SOME GUY WHO SHOULD MAKE IT TO THE PRO BOWL NAME DUECE . ALSO A PRO BOWL QB NAME DREW BREES AND ALSO COLSTON , AND MR LSU DEVERY HENDERSON, AND COPPER, (BEERMAN) MICHEAL LEWIS , AND SIGN ERIC JOHNSON FROM SAN FRAN AND STILL HAVE TH DRAFT TO GO. AND IF U MAKE FRED THOMAS A EXCUSE WHY WE GONNA LOSE . WAIT TO THE SEASON TO START TO SEE IF HE EVEN WILL BE PLAYING FOR US. WE REALLY IMPROVED OUR DFENSE WITH THE LB AND THE FS WE SIGNED FROM CINCY. AND BROUGHT IN A NEW KICKER. THE TEAM IN THE DIVISION WITH THE BEST QB WILL IN THE NFC SOUTH AND THAT BEING SAID IS DREW BREES>>>>> JEFF GARCIA, JAKE DELHOMME,MICHEAL VICK( IS HE A QB OR RB BECAUSE HE CANT HIT WR'S FOR NOTHIN) . P.S FALCONS FANS LEMME TELL U SUMTHIN. U CAN HAVE JERRY RICE AT HIS BEST PLAYING FOR YALL BUT IF THE QB CANT THROW ACCURATE PASSES WTF. BUT ALL IMA SAY IS IM READY sh*t ! LET THE SEASON PLEASE START ! AND REGGIE DIDNT MAKE A LUCKY PUNT RETURN ON TAMPA , THATS JUST REGGIE BEING REGGIE. LIKE LIL WAYNE SAY ` CATCH UP bi*ch IM IN GEAR 3! HOLLA
 11 years ago '07        #108
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
 sonof504 said:
... You can't honestly believe the Bucs are better
like i said come with a good arguement and maybe ill respect you ropinion, but that shy tson aint gone cut it, saints r decent, will they repeat wht they did last year no, i see the buccs and panthers doin better then them in that deviosion

u and yo home boy got some more catchin up to do right(no homo)
 11 years ago '07        #109
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 T-BO 4 SHO said:
like i said come with a good arguement and maybe ill respect you ropinion, but that shy tson aint gone cut it, saints r decent, will they repeat wht they did last year no, i see the buccs and panthers doin better then them in that deviosion

u and yo home boy got some more catchin up to do right(no homo)


DID you watch the games? Did you watch last season? I don't need to argue because you're just a bias Bucs fan. Its obvious that the Saints are better you can make excuses all you want.
 11 years ago '07        #110
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
 sonof504 said:
DID you watch the games? Did you watch last season? I don't need to argue because you're just a bias Bucs fan. Its obvious that the Saints are better you can make excuses all you want.
to set u st8 bytch(even though u not st8) im an nfc south fan bytch, n i watched the games and yea they won more than they lost, ok that was obvious, yea they the div champs to the ohter dude, but until they d-fense goes out and does sumtin except 4 sho up 4 a game stf up. then again yes bush will get better, so will plenty teams who now have a years worth of film to watch on bush and duece and wht schemes to run on them, n yea horn was hurt, but leadership isnt just catchin the ball, tis way more then that which i dont feel like goin over, bottom line is, they arent my favorite to win the division better yet the bowl, buccs will split the div 1-1 with them, carolina will tk boht games and falcons will go 1-1 on the, as of right now, the draft can change my opinion, but right now the saints aint wht it is, buccs won div in 05 then only won 4 games last years once teams had film on cadillac williams, simms(which in my opinion sucks) couldnt do shyt last year b4 he went out 4 the season, all im sayin is one years makes a bigg bigg diff, so dwell on last year, cause this year is diss.........................
and u right let the season begin
 11 years ago '07        #111
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 T-BO 4 SHO said:
to set u st8 bytch(even though u not st8) im an nfc south fan bytch, n i watched the games and yea they won more than they lost, ok that was obvious, yea they the div champs to the ohter dude, but until they d-fense goes out and does sumtin except 4 sho up 4 a game stf up. then again yes bush will get better, so will plenty teams who now have a years worth of film to watch on bush and duece and wht schemes to run on them, n yea horn was hurt, but leadership isnt just catchin the ball, tis way more then that which i dont feel like goin over, bottom line is, they arent my favorite to win the division better yet the bowl, buccs will split the div 1-1 with them, carolina will tk boht games and falcons will go 1-1 on the, as of right now, the draft can change my opinion, but right now the saints aint wht it is, buccs won div in 05 then only won 4 games last years once teams had film on cadillac williams, simms(which in my opinion sucks) couldnt do shyt last year b4 he went out 4 the season, all im sayin is one years makes a bigg bigg diff, so dwell on last year, cause this year is diss.........................
and u right let the season begin

Ok all I could really get from this is we had a "cinderella" season. Wow haven't heard that one before.
 11 years ago '07        #112
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
 sonof504 said:
Ok all I could really get from this is we had a "cinderella" season. Wow haven't heard that one before.
exactly yo dumb a.ss prob dont kno shyt bout football, betta yet played football, wouldnt expect u to understand, ne way
yes kissin your home boy is gay which in turn makes u gay, end dat discussion finally (no homo)
 11 years ago '07        #113
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 T-BO 4 SHO said:
exactly yo dumb a.ss prob dont kno shyt bout football, betta yet played football, wouldnt expect u to understand, ne way
yes kissin your home boy is gay which in turn makes u gay, end dat discussion finally (no homo)
Calling me dumb = GREAT ARGUEMENT


I don't know football because I say the Saints are better than the Bucs? Well that doesn't make a lot of sense
 11 years ago '07        #114
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
 sonof504 said:
Calling me dumb = GREAT ARGUEMENT


I don't know football because I say the Saints are better than the Bucs? Well that doesn't make a lot of sense
ok your comments mean shyt because u cant back ne thing up and i like how u ignorin everything else that was wrote bout u f*g, ne way im through with this u can reply if u want quer(no homo)
 11 years ago '07        #115
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]


just wanted to mess with u thread starter
 11 years ago '06        #116
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
 T-BO 4 SHO said:
BUCCS>>>>>N.O.
besides neither one of out dfenses lived up to the challenge, n.o. needs to improve on d b4 u start talkin champs n shyt, besides the first game is months from now, they no tgone be the power house in the nfc south, shyt i cant really call it and im a buccs fan

n if it wasnt 4 that lucky a.ss punt return we would have beatin yall last year with a rookie quaterback with no nfl experience and we had one our worst years last year

Tampa Bay all Day !!

we have some great FA pickups, and were hopin to welcom Calvin Jhonson to tampa after the 28..
 11 years ago '06        #117
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
 sonof504 said:
DID you watch the games? Did you watch last season? I don't need to argue because you're just a bias Bucs fan. Its obvious that the Saints are better you can make excuses all you want.
You guys beat us as home ill give that one to you, but when we were in N.O. we lost by a b.s punt return with a rookie QB playing in what his second game I think? We now have a solid QB, Cato, and im hoping for a good draft. not to mention that Brian Kelly should be healthy agian with a pro-bowler in Barber already back there, Rice is comming back from injury and we also have new ofensive linemen..

NFC South champs - Tampa Bay Bucs - :finger: the haters.
 11 years ago '07        #118
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
I didn't respond because all that looks like is a bunch of jumbled words. Say what you want the Saints were in the NFC Championship game(we also SWEEPED YOU) it doesnt matter if you played us tight at home we still won. Its clear the Saints are better and obviously I can't change your mind so we'll have to wait until the Saints sweep the Bucs again.
 11 years ago '07        #119
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Also wtf do you mean by lucky punt return? That was great blocking for a great player so I really don't see the "lucky" part
 11 years ago '06        #120
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
Sure you guys had a great year but this is a new year and you will be playing a new Bucs team..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy