New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1141
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 Plizaya J said:
Get Drew Brees his Gates and see how much better it would be. Brees dumps the ball off a lot. Get him a TE that can hang on to the ball. So we draft an underachieving DT in Pressley when we could have had Kellen Davis(62nd best player on Mel's board at pick 144). O well Pressley better pan out or ima be
true, Kellen Davis woulda been a good pickup i admit, especially over Pressley....BUT, i think they were happy with all that Eric Johnson DID do in all honesty.....and like i said, Ghent is pretty good too, developing fast.....and Bush is the best "dump off" option on the team, no matter what TE we had....
 04-28-2008, 10:19 PM         #1142
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
Get Drew Brees his Gates and see how much better it would be. Brees dumps the ball off a lot. Get him a TE that can hang on to the ball. So we draft an underachieving DT in Pressley when we could have had Kellen Davis(62nd best player on Mel's board at pick 144). O well Pressley better pan out or ima be
You keep talking about get him his gates. Gates is a rarity there isnt more than 5 great tes in the league why go after a TE when trying to solidify the d line helps everybody on a formerly horrible defense.

Talking about an underachiever in pressley kellen davis is no better. they knocked on his route running, not being physical, and character issuses...... And he is a horrible blocker the bears brought him in to be a 3rd string TE. his only upside is being tall and fast.

Last edited by lilt9484; 04-28-2008 at 10:30 PM..
 04-28-2008, 10:25 PM         #1143
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kiper gave us a C+ in this years draft saying he is really high on ellis :rasta:

in 2006 he gave us a C ......... last year he gave us a B
 10 years ago '05        #1144
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
i hope the best for ali but the n*gga was highly overrated by LSU fans. he wasnt as beastly as some would make it seem. he would get lost alot in pass coverage just like he did against the hogs when their TE burnt his a.ss for that game winning TD. he might make someone's roster as a good special team player but he is way undersize for a LB and he is too slow to be his size given he was hurt too but his 40 time is what really k!lled him imo.
 10 years ago '04        #1145
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Aftashok said:
true, Kellen Davis woulda been a good pickup i admit, especially over Pressley....BUT, i think they were happy with all that Eric Johnson DID do in all honesty.....and like i said, Ghent is pretty good too, developing fast.....and Bush is the best "dump off" option on the team, no matter what TE we had....
if Ghent is on the rise, then so be it
 04-30-2008, 06:51 PM         #1146
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
Lets Gooooooooo Saints, Yall better crush Carolina!
 10 years ago '04        #1147
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
Philly getting the Panthers 1st round pick next year
 05-01-2008, 02:34 PM         #1148
-Scddar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly...the saints are sleepin if they don't get shockey for cool brees to throw to.
 10 years ago '04        #1149
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 -Scar- said:
honestly...the saints are sleepin if they don't get shockey for cool brees to throw to.
everyone in the org and the fans on here are sleepin on a TE period
 05-01-2008, 06:18 PM         #1150
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^^^

I know u aint talking about me. fu*k yeah i want shockey but i aint givin up the world for the dude. You act like he was a free agent we passed up yeah i want a TE I realize this will bolster up our passing game even more but defense wins championships so i am glad we did what we did in the draft and free agency. If Ellis can be a force in the middle it will free up dan morgan and vilma to make plays and also help the CBs substantially. We actually have playmakers on our D now if we can stay healthy......................

GREAT QB + Sick defense = Superbowl

neways i got N.O. going 11-5 next year winning the last 5 games going into the playoffs.................. predictions neone

Last edited by lilt9484; 05-01-2008 at 06:21 PM..
 05-01-2008, 06:28 PM         #1151
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
Philly getting the Panthers 1st round pick next year
:thumbsdow if delhomme aint healthy thats gonna be a good pick for philly :sick:
 10 years ago '05        #1152
K.B.  OP
space
space
i dont think delhomme gonna be the same after his injury. sh*t i dont even know of anyone in the league ever having that kinda surgery he had. he a whinny lil bi*ch anyway i never like dude.
 05-06-2008, 11:37 AM         #1153
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aight I got good news and I got bad news
Good 1st..............

I read in the times picayunne this past week about Us still going after shockey. It said dont be surprised if he ends up in new orleans within the next 4-6 weeks....................

Bad..................

Shaun Alexander is coming for a visit. I hate Alexander. If you took strahans face and tiki barbers face then smashed them together, then shrunk the gap in strahans teeth halfway, you would get a Shaun Alexander look alike.

I pray to god we dont sign this overrated peice of trash to a contract.
 05-06-2008, 11:43 AM         #1154
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

+

[pic - click to view]

=

[pic - click to view]

Yeh I know I'm a fool :D

Last edited by lilt9484; 05-06-2008 at 11:45 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #1155
K.B.  OP
space
space
damn u wasnt lying like them n*ggaz had a love child lol.
 10 years ago '04        #1156
Aftashok 
space
space
 K.B. said:
damn u wasnt lying like them n*ggaz had a love child lol.
i got a homeboy who i say looks just like Shaun Alexander:

[pic - click to view]

05-07-2008, 05:13 PM         #1157
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^
close but no cigar
 10 years ago '04        #1158
Aftashok 
space
space
Injuries finally knocked Dan Morgan out of the game.

Dan Morgan

Morgan

The New Orleans Saints' issued a statement on Monday, saying that the veteran linebacker has decided to retire. The free agent signed with the Saints on March 11 after spending seven seasons with the Carolina Panthers.

"When we signed Dan, he was committed to making a fresh start, and he was making every effort to rehabilitate the leg injury that he suffered last year," Saints coach Sean Payton said in the team's statement. "But it wasn't responding as well as he had hoped it would. We wish him well in his continued recovery, and he will be remembered for the excellent player he was during his career."

Morgan missed the final 13 games of 2007 with a partial tear of an Achilles tendon and had battled through other injuries in recent seasons.

Carolina drafted Morgan in 2001 out of the University of Miami in the first round. He recorded 452 tackles, seven sacks, four forced fumbles and five interceptions. He played in 59 games, all starts, and was voted to the Pro Bowl in 2004.

Morgan's agent Drew Rosenhaus told ESPN's John Clayton: "His injuries just weren't healing enough for him [to play]."

damn, sad to see him go, but it's almost a good thing, knowing how some players turn out years down the line after playing through injuries/concussions and all that.....

...i knew we shoulda drafted a linebacker though.....let's hope Vilma doesn't get hurt again......
 10 years ago '04        #1159
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
get Jason Taylor and move him to LB
 05-30-2008, 10:29 PM         #1160
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wide receiver Marques Colston and defensive end Will Smith will report and participate in the New Orleans Saints mandatory minicamp this weekend, according to the agent for both players.

Joel Segal, their agent, said he wanted to clarify speculation contractual talks could lead both players to skip the mandatory camp and face fines for their absence. Smith has missed the team's voluntary offseason workouts. Colston has participated.

"Will's feeling is that if it's mandatory, it's football, then he will be there," said Segal. "We're having (contract) talks with the team on both players. They both have the same philosophy -- they'll play football and I'll deal with the contract."

The Saints required players to report by 6 p.m. ET Thursday.

Chris Mortensen is an NFL reporter for ESPN.

:D
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc