New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1121
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
sh*t they need to upgrade RT now and they wanna trade brown and then have to upgrade LT too? fu*k all that just too much to move into that 2nd spot imo.
 10 years ago '04        #1122
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 Plizaya J said:
Would ya'll want to trade Jamal Brown and swap picks with the Rams to get Glen Dorsey? Thats the talk right now. I dont like it cuz we got Stinchcomb at RT so who the fu*k is gonna come in for Brown. If Stinchcomb is the best we got at tackle we are fu*ked. Ya the D would be a lot better, but at the expense of the offense.
HELL NO...damn, what we gon' do? give up every good O-lineman we have? first we let LeCharles Bentley leave, now they tryna let Jamaal go? i'd like to have big Glenn, but we can wait 'til the 2nd and just take Harrison outta Arkansas, i think he'll be the 3rd best DT behind Glenn and Ellis.....Balmer just spells bust to me .....

i don't know why they seem to think that Randall Gay is gonna be the answer at the CB position....
 10 years ago '04        #1123
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Aftashok said:
HELL NO...damn, what we gon' do? give up every good O-lineman we have? first we let LeCharles Bentley leave, now they tryna let Jamaal go? i'd like to have big Glenn, but we can wait 'til the 2nd and just take Harrison outta Arkansas, i think he'll be the 3rd best DT behind Glenn and Ellis.....Balmer just spells bust to me .....

i don't know why they seem to think that Randall Gay is gonna be the answer at the CB position....
they better know what they are doin
 10 years ago '04        #1124
Aftashok 
space
space
well, we moved up....not far enough to get Glenn, but we got Sedrick Ellis....now let's see what we do with this second rounder....

Tracy Porter from Indiana....pretty good pick, even though i really liked Henderson and/or Groves.....we get a good corner though, so :applause:....
 10 years ago '04        #1125
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
WR???????

hopefully we pick up jermichael finley
 10 years ago '04        #1126
Aftashok 
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
WR???????

hopefully we pick up jermichael finley
we don't NEED a TE....especially considering that we don't have a 3rd rounder at all, we needa make the most out of the rest....LB/S/interior O-line is where we need to be looking......and maybe Jacob Hester/Owen Schmitt if they're available....
 10 years ago '04        #1127
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Aftashok said:
we don't NEED a TE....especially considering that we don't have a 3rd rounder at all, we needa make the most out of the rest....LB/S/interior O-line is where we need to be looking......and maybe Jacob Hester/Owen Schmitt if they're available....
Fu*k johnson and miller, u dont think they see a need by wanting to trade for shockey. Finley will be there in the 4th or 5th. We good at LB for right now, we got 2 starters from last year coming off the bench now, so i think we straight.

Last edited by Plizaya J; 04-26-2008 at 09:10 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1128
Aftashok 
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
Fu*k johnson and miller, u dont think they see a need by wanting to trade for shockey. Finley will be there in the 4th or 5th. We good at LB for right now, we got 2 starters from last year coming off the bench now, so i think we straight.
i mean, OF COURSE Shockey is an upgrade over both of them...i mean, Shockey is an upgrade over MOST TEs in the NFL, period, save for like Gates, Clark (maybe), or Gonzalez, maybe Cooley....other than those guys, i'd take Shockey over anyone....

and LB, we're not just SET now....Morgan is one or two hard hits away from his career being over.....i think Vilma will get and stay healthy, but we could definitely use another playmaker in the LB corps, cuz Morgan and Vilma are the only two we have....the other guys are solid, but not playmakers....
 10 years ago '06        #1129
Insane Mane 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
 Aftashok said:
i mean, OF COURSE Shockey is an upgrade over both of them...i mean, Shockey is an upgrade over MOST TEs in the NFL, period, save for like Gates, Clark (maybe), or Gonzalez, maybe Cooley....other than those guys, i'd take Shockey over anyone....

and LB, we're not just SET now....Morgan is one or two hard hits away from his career being over.....i think Vilma will get and stay healthy, but we could definitely use another playmaker in the LB corps, cuz Morgan and Vilma are the only two we have....the other guys are solid, but not playmakers....

FUJITA isn't a Playmaker????

what a douchebag, ever since we got Fujita, no matter his size or how much the announcers talk about him, he is ALL OVER the place, you hear his name more than ANYONE on our defensive squad.....

FUJITA is the heart of our D as of right now.
 10 years ago '04        #1130
Aftashok 
space
space
 Insane Mane said:
FUJITA isn't a Playmaker????

what a douchebag, ever since we got Fujita, no matter his size or how much the announcers talk about him, he is ALL OVER the place, you hear his name more than ANYONE on our defensive squad.....

FUJITA is the heart of our D as of right now.
no Fujita ISN'T a playmaker....he's a play FINISHER......he's not gonna create any plays, but he will finish plays that are in front of him......

....when i say playmaker, i mean an athletic type who'll react quickly and CREATE plays.....
 10 years ago '04        #1131
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 djnovafresh said:
we need mike hart to replace duece are get d.j. hall i'm fu*king serious
nah, i want pierre to get his chance
 10 years ago '04        #1132
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
Adrian is a great pick-up. Still need a TE though
 04-28-2008, 12:27 PM         #1133
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Yall boys signed one of my good friends Rocky Schwartz (Houston SS) as a UDFA. I'm really happy for him, hopefully he will ball out and make the team. He's a beast, I always knew he would be in the NFL. He lead Houston in tackles 3 out of 4 seasons as a safety (Last season he had 103 total, the next closest on the team had 69)! The season he didn't was when he tore his ACL his junior year. The injury set him back in scouts eyes and that's why he wasn't drafted. But he made a huge comeback his senior year and will be a good player for yall, I just wish the Bucs would of got him. Even though yall are in the same division as the Bucs I got some love for yall now for giving Rock a chance.

his pro day video:
 10 years ago '04        #1134
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
y we didnt pick up highsmith or joe john finley is beyond me
 10 years ago '04        #1135
Aftashok 
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
y we didnt pick up highsmith or joe john finley is beyond me
1.) he ran way too slow and was way too small at the linebacker position....and he didn't just make so many plays at LSU that it would make up for his drawbacks.... some team will quite possibly take a flyer on him, and he might make a team or somethin...

2.) like i said, TE isn't a pressing need....
 10 years ago '04        #1136
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Aftashok said:
1.) he ran way too slow and was way too small at the linebacker position....and he didn't just make so many plays at LSU that it would make up for his drawbacks.... some team will quite possibly take a flyer on him, and he might make a team or somethin...

2.) like i said, TE isn't a pressing need....
Its the FA, just pick him up, get him in camp and see what happens. Also, ur happy with our slow, fumbling, dropping passes, TEs? It seem like we have never had a good TE
 10 years ago '04        #1137
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 djnovafresh said:
we have good TE they only get good when the leave that's all. Welsey Walls that still hurts till this day
Johnson is aight, but he aint the answer
 10 years ago '04        #1138
Aftashok 
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
Its the FA, just pick him up, get him in camp and see what happens. Also, ur happy with our slow, fumbling, dropping passes, TEs? It seem like we have never had a good TE
i'm just not in a rush to go after one...and we have from now 'til forever to get a TE if the coaches feel it's necessary...a lot of the guys who teams are rushing to sign right now, they'll be cut before/after training camp/preseason.....so if Johnson/Ghent (who the staff is pretty high on)/Miller/Campbell isn't working up to standards, then they can pick up a guy later on.....
 04-28-2008, 08:06 PM         #1139
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree TE isn't a pressing need yeah we can upgrade but o line dt and db were our big holes and we drafted accordingly. The Dts we got have me excited added to the line with mccray.

If ellis can draw double teams.................

:D
 10 years ago '04        #1140
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
I agree TE isn't a pressing need yeah we can upgrade but o line dt and db were our big holes and we drafted accordingly. The Dts we got have me excited added to the line with mccray.

If ellis can draw double teams.................

:D
Get Drew Brees his Gates and see how much better it would be. Brees dumps the ball off a lot. Get him a TE that can hang on to the ball. So we draft an underachieving DT in Pressley when we could have had Kellen Davis(62nd best player on Mel's board at pick 144). O well Pressley better pan out or ima be
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy