New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1101
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 lilt9484 said:
another year in the snow we should be used to it by now................

And that London game is fu*king wack i got season tickets and that sh*t pisses me off for many reasons....................
1) they took a home game from us and a road game from SD
2) Like u said we gonna be away 5 weeks
3)this aint that big of a deal but i wanted to see the chargers, who knows when we gonna play them again in the dome

:finger: fu*k them tea sippin bi*ches........

.................. Whatever It is what it is
 10 years ago '05        #1102
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
Report on NFL Live, from Micheal Smith, is that he expects the Saints to trade for shockey from the Giants b4 the draft next week.
 10 years ago '04        #1103
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 K.B. said:
Report on NFL Live, from Micheal Smith, is that he expects the Saints to trade for shockey from the Giants b4 the draft next week.
Don't know if i like that or not, i guess it depends on what we trade away. I would rather draft 1 to be honest cuz i was never a Shockey fan to begin with. I mean we want to trade because Johnson was droppin passes, so we trade for a guy who dropped booku passes.
 10 years ago '04        #1104
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 djnovafresh said:
fu*k shockey he is a cancer to any team he plays for
Michael Smith is almost positive this will be done by draft day. Hope we dont give up Harper, and that Shockey isnt a cancer for us.
 04-20-2008, 11:37 AM         #1105
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shockey reminds me of kyle turley ....,. And i'm not sure about this i dont feel like researching it but didnt Payton coach shockey???

I'm sure he knows what type of player he will get and new york is a high pressure place to play and that lockeroom as a whole was fu*ked for a while u cant blame shockey when all his teammates were doing the same

Also Brees is much more of a leader than eli. Brees wont let shockey become a problem, niether will payton, character is a big thing on this team i dont see shockey being a cancer

Last edited by lilt9484; 04-20-2008 at 11:39 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #1106
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
shockey reminds me of kyle turley ....,. And i'm not sure about this i dont feel like researching it but didnt Payton coach shockey???

I'm sure he knows what type of player he will get and new york is a high pressure place to play and that lockeroom as a whole was fu*ked for a while u cant blame shockey when all his teammates were doing the same

Also Brees is much more of a leader than eli. Brees wont let shockey become a problem, niether will payton, character is a big thing on this team i dont see shockey being a cancer
Ya and we just brought in two mia hurricanes, so the locker room will be welcoming
 10 years ago '04        #1107
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
Yall going 7-9 even with that cupcake schedule :D
have fun getting swept by LeBron :D
 10 years ago '05        #1108
saintsdash 1 heat pts
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
What's up fellow Saints fans. You guys have to check out this new Saints blog. Boxden's own (me) is the lead blogger on it so check it out.

I'm going to make a post on Shockey tonight.
 10 years ago '04        #1109
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 lilt9484 said:

Turley was a beast man....aside from that one incident throwing his helmet and sh*t, Turley didn't cause a lot of problems.....

but yeah, Sean Payton did coach Shockey before, so i'm sure he knows the deal with him.......
 04-20-2008, 07:13 PM         #1110
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait till the draft!!
 10 years ago '05        #1111
saintsdash 1 heat pts
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
anybody check the blog out, lemme know what ya'll think
 10 years ago '04        #1112
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
2. Trading into the top seven: The New Orleans Saints, owners of the No. 10 pick, might do it. They are interested in trading with the Rams to get the No. 2 pick and take defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey. The Rams haven't gotten back to the Saints to indicate whether they would consider a trade.

If the Saints can't get Dorsey, they would target USC defensive tackle Sedrick Ellis, whom they could get by jumping ahead of the Bengals at No. 9. Defensive tackles are one of the hardest positions to hit big on in the first round. In 2003, the Saints used the No. 6 pick to get Johnathan Sullivan, who was a bust and is no longer in the league.

In 2003, the New York Jets traded to No. 4 for defensive tackle Dewayne Robertson, who is currently being shopped for second-day choices. Trading down might be a temptation for the Rams, who aren't sure whether it would be better to take Dorsey, Chris Long or Jake Long (depending on whom the Dolphins take). The Rams have to think about that over the next few days, but they do have a bidder if they want to make a trade.
....if we get Dorsey.........even though i'd LOVE to see Rodgers-Cromartie in that Saints uni, the ONLY player i'd be happy with if they took him over Ro-Cro would BE Glenn Dorsey....then the decision becomes do we take a CB or LB in the second....but knowing the Saints organization, it could probably be an offensive pick, but i just know that Erin Henderson is gonna be a hell of a pro player, and he SHOULD be available in that second for us....
 10 years ago '04        #1113
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Aftashok said:
....if we get Dorsey.........even though i'd LOVE to see Rodgers-Cromartie in that Saints uni, the ONLY player i'd be happy with if they took him over Ro-Cro would BE Glenn Dorsey....then the decision becomes do we take a CB or LB in the second....but knowing the Saints organization, it could probably be an offensive pick, but i just know that Erin Henderson is gonna be a hell of a pro player, and he SHOULD be available in that second for us....
Hope we don't give up too much, Payton better not do a Ditka.
 10 years ago '05        #1114
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea getting up to that second spots seems lil too expensive. i mean glenn is that n*gga but man i think we should trade down and get more picks imo.
 10 years ago '04        #1115
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 K.B. said:
yea getting up to that second spots seems lil too expensive. i mean glenn is that n*gga but man i think we should trade down and get more picks imo.
u stay with the sickest avi's
 04-22-2008, 05:12 PM         #1116
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these draft day bullsh*t rumors................ Somebody tell me how we are going to trade up in the draft and also trade for shockey????
 10 years ago '05        #1117
K.B.  OP
space
space
sh*t if we pull both those off we will have no draft lol.
 10 years ago '05        #1118
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
i say dont worry about shockey.....johnson or miller, whoever we have at TE is good enough for the system that Payton runs IMO. i think the Saints are good wit whoever they have or can get. but shockey is too much
 10 years ago '04        #1119
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 WestbankThugBoy said:
i say dont worry about shockey.....johnson or miller, whoever we have at TE is good enough for the system that Payton runs IMO. i think the Saints are good wit whoever they have or can get. but shockey is too much
fu*k johnson and miller...........draft 1
 10 years ago '04        #1120
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
Would ya'll want to trade Jamal Brown and swap picks with the Rams to get Glen Dorsey? Thats the talk right now. I dont like it cuz we got Stinchcomb at RT so who the fu*k is gonna come in for Brown. If Stinchcomb is the best we got at tackle we are fu*ked. Ya the D would be a lot better, but at the expense of the offense.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy