New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1041
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
^^yeah, him and Antonio Cromartie are cousins.....and yeah, i'd love for the Saints to get him or McKelvin or Jenkins with that #10 pick...

Phillips won't be around in the second round.....and if he runs in the 4.4 range at UM's Pro Day, he might jump back up draft boards, and could justify a top 10 pick...

if not, then we take one of those corners with the #10 pick, then a LB in the 2nd....if it were my choice, it'd be Gary Guyton/Erin Henderson/Shawn Crable/Xavier Adibi....

if it goes something like that with the first 2 picks, Sean Payton could do whatever he wants with the rest of the picks and i'd be happy....they should draft Darius Reynaud though :D....and get Jacob Hester or Owen Schmitt....
 10 years ago '05        #1042
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
^^^ man im really hoping they go defense the first two rounds. there are a good group of lb's this year so there should be some good talent in the second round cuz idk if they should reach for rivers with that 10th pick.

lilt9484 said:
yeah i been screamin philiips for a while but it is now a slim possibilty that we may be able to get him in the 2nd round and to pick him at 10 would not be smart at this point... as far as picking someone on offense in the first at 10 who would be a good pick there KB? ne Ideas the only big whole on our offense is our line and TE the only poeple i see available are:

Ryan Clady, LOT/ROT, Boise State
Christopher Williams, LOT, Vanderbilt
Samuel Baker, LOT, USC
Chilo Rachal, OG, USC

Dominique Rogers-Cromartie, CB, Tennessee State ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what u think about this cat i dont know about the 10th pick but i want him
dudes 6'1 and runs a 4.33 is he related to cromartie from the chargers?
man DRC has been flying up draft boards and i dont even think he could fall to us at the 10th spot. the pats are in need of upgrades to their secondary and i have seen mocks with them taking a CB with their pick and it was DRC. as far as what i was saying about the offensive player sh*t idk who they could be targeting but i thought for sure payton would go after a CB last draft and that didnt happen.

i can even see them trading down in the first if they are going after an offensive player and pick up another pick in the second and take a CB and a LB.
 10 years ago '05        #1043
K.B.  OP
space
space
CHARLOTTE – Carolina Panthers middle linebacker Dan Morgan has found a new home -- but in a very familiar division.

Morgan, who was released by the Panthers last month, has agreed to terms on a one-year contract with the division rival New Orleans Saints, according to sources.

Financial terms were undisclosed.

The deal will become official in the next two days when Morgan signs the contract, sources said.

Meanwhile, the Panthers are actively looking to add another linebacker.

They met Thursday with Cincinnati Bengals free agent linebacker Landon Johnson, who is considered one of the highest-rated players at his position left on the free agent market and would be the team's first marquis free agent signing.

Johnson, 26, has started 53 games in four seasons for the Bengals and had 109 tackles in 2007 and 112 in 2006. The 6-foot-2, 232-pound Johnson has played all three linebacker positions.

It's likely the Panthers would want him to start at weakside linebacker where Na'il Diggs played last season.

"I think it was a productive visit," said Johnson's agent Andy Simms. "I think there is mutual interest. Obviously we wouldn't be there if there wasn't."

Johnson, 26, has also drawn interest from three others teams, including the Bengals who want to re-sign him. The two sides are expected to talk contract in the morning and at that point Johnson will likely decide whether or not to take any more visits.

Morgan, who played almost exclusively at middle linebacker during his seven-year career with the Panthers, is expected to change positions and start at weakside linebacker for the Saints.

He’ll be playing alongside middle linebacker Jonathan Vilma, who was acquired last week in a trade with the New York Jets. Vilma was a true freshman during Morgan’s final season at the University of Miami. Scott Fujita will start at the other outside linebacker position for the Saints.

Morgan met with the Saints about a week ago and had also visited with the Detroit Lions.

When reached last week, Morgan said he’d been working out in Phoenix rehabbing an Achilles tendon injury and that he wanted to make sure he was completely healthy before signing with another team. But sensing an opportunity to start, Morgan apparently felt it was the right time to sign.

“I’m feeling pretty good and I’m getting better with each day,” Morgan said last week. “I definitely want to play again and I hope I get that chance.”

The idea of Morgan signing with a division rival Saints has to be a little unsettling for the Panthers, especially if he’s able to return to a Pro Bowl level of play.

Morgan’s injury history has been well documented, but when healthy he’s one of the best linebackers in the league.

A former first-round draft pick in 2001, Morgan's 59 starts were the most for a linebacker in team history and his 452 tackles rank third in Carolina history. He was selected to the NFC Pro Bowl team as a starter following the 2004 season when he recorded a career best 109 tackles.

During the 2003 playoffs Morgan had 57 tackles in four games, including a career-high 25 in the Super Bowl against the New England Patriots.

this n*gga might be injuried by the 4th game of the season but they only signed him for a year so we will see how long he stays healthy.
 03-07-2008, 12:02 PM         #1044
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i hope morgan and vilma can hold up next year, our defense is actually looking legit
 03-07-2008, 01:55 PM         #1045
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As long as we dont draft balmer hes gonna be another sullivan. I hope we trade down and grab dorsey nobody can match his work ethic thats what this d needs

Last edited by lilt9484; 03-08-2008 at 05:30 PM..
 03-07-2008, 02:00 PM         #1046
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like the signings the saints are making just for the fact that most of the players we brought in have been in the playoffs and have a lot of championship level experience plus they have a sh*tload of potential. I just hope they perform well cuz we'll be really good

Last edited by lilt9484; 03-07-2008 at 02:03 PM..
 03-08-2008, 02:13 AM         #1047
Ubiquotous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Posted by Mike Triplett, The Times-Picayune March 07, 2008 6:20PM
Categories: Saints

The Saints re-signed tight end Billy Miller on Friday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Miller, an eight-year veteran, found new life in New Orleans in 2006 and has been a valuable backup for the last two years. He has 41 catches for 457 yards and two touchdowns in the last two years, with nine games started.
 03-11-2008, 10:05 PM         #1048
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we re signed TE Eric johnson today

10 years ago '04        #1049
Aftashok 
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
we re signed TE Eric johnson today

good sh*t...dude was solid for us last season...
 03-12-2008, 12:10 AM         #1050
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess we aren't getting shockey
 10 years ago '04        #1051
Aftashok 
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
I guess we aren't getting shockey
....oh well....we'll be ight with or without him....

...i guess this DOES k!ll the chances of us gettin' someone like Kellen Davis/Jacob Tamme/Gary Barnidge later in the draft though.....
 10 years ago '04        #1052
Aftashok 
space
space

....got us a decent backup QB now in Mark Brunell......hope he doesn't have to end up actually seeing the field though....Tom Benson is uncharacteristically spending some money this offseason.....seems like he's now committed to putting the absolute best product on the field....
 03-14-2008, 02:32 PM         #1053
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i saw that i like the sign....................

fu*k jamie martin i'd much rather have brunell as insurance he has a lot of exp.
 10 years ago '05        #1054
K.B.  OP
space
space
im so glad they didnt sign carr. dude is staight cheeks. now with brunell they can let martin go. now they're two qb's to tutor palko.
 10 years ago '07        #1055
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
i done fu*ked the girl in yo avy 5 times... small world
 10 years ago '05        #1056
K.B.  OP
space
space
i hope u was squeezing them t*tties that bi*ch a good look in purple and gold.
 10 years ago '04        #1057
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Aftashok said:
....oh well....we'll be ight with or without him....

...i guess this DOES k!ll the chances of us gettin' someone like Kellen Davis/Jacob Tamme/Gary Barnidge later in the draft though.....
Jermichael Finleyis gonna be the best TE in this draft. Quote me on that.
 10 years ago '04        #1058
Aftashok 
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
Jermichael Finleyis gonna be the best TE in this draft. Quote me on that.

ehh...i dunno about all that, but he'll be ok...the more and more i see of Dustin Keller, the more i like....he'll need to shore up his blocking (as will most of the TEs in this year's class), but as a pass catching threat, he looks like the best out there....better than Fred Davis IMO....

i also really like Jacob Tamme's game, just from seeing him so much, being in the SEC and all....Kellen Davis also, and he actually blocks pretty well in addition to his pass catching.....and they're both 2nd day guys, so could be a steal for someone....
 10 years ago '04        #1059
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Aftashok said:

ehh...i dunno about all that, but he'll be ok...the more and more i see of Dustin Keller, the more i like....he'll need to shore up his blocking (as will most of the TEs in this year's class), but as a pass catching threat, he looks like the best out there....better than Fred Davis IMO....

i also really like Jacob Tamme's game, just from seeing him so much, being in the SEC and all....Kellen Davis also, and he actually blocks pretty well in addition to his pass catching.....and they're both 2nd day guys, so could be a steal for someone....
I just cant endorse some1 off of combine workouts, i have to see them play a lot. I like Tamme a lot too.
 03-15-2008, 09:35 PM         #1060
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Saints and tailback Deuce McAllister agreed to push back his $1 million roster bonus from March 15 to April 15, giving the team a better chance to gauge his health before making any financial decisions.
McAllister, 29, is recovering from surgery on both of his knees in late September. He expects to be ready for the team's summer minicamp (usually around June 1). But he said he was agreeable to the postponement because it gives him more time to prove he'll "make good on the investment."

"I think honestly if I would have pushed for it, I think I could have gotten it. But in doing that, they probably would have wanted to lower my pay," said McAllister, who is scheduled to receive a salary of $3.6 million this season, in addition to the $1 million roster bonus and a $100,000 workout bonus.

Of course, the Saints might still ask McAllister to take a pay cut next month. But McAllister will be further along in his rehab, which will put him in a better bargaining position.

"It's pretty much both parties working together," he said. "It's not something they were interested in doing if I was healthy. But at the same time, they want to make sure they're protected."

Saints General Manager Mickey Loomis declined to expand on the decision, saying that there is no need to read too much into it and that both sides were in agreement.

they also talked about the saints having a little more than 20 mil in cap room left and having to make decisions on negotiating Colston Will Smith & Jahri's contracts

Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago