New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1021
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
^ we need him, ellis, and asante and we're straight
 02-26-2008, 10:10 PM         #1022
MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Saw On Tv That The Saints Might Have These 2 Guys Signed Up Soon And That Will Put Them In Position To Draft Miami Ss Kenny Phillips In The Draft At 10 #
 10 years ago '07        #1023
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
we'd have to trade for Vilma but hell yeah anything is an improvement man...
 10 years ago '04        #1024
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
Vilma would be sick
 10 years ago '04        #1025
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
I Saw On Tv That The Saints Might Have These 2 Guys Signed Up Soon And That Will Put Them In Position To Draft Miami Ss Kenny Phillips In The Draft At 10 #
thats too high for him, we gonna get ellis or balmer
 10 years ago '05        #1026
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
yea i dont think any S's are going in the first round and phillips would be a hell of a reach at the 10th spot. alot of mocks saying that they might take balmer at the 10th if ellis isnt there.
 10 years ago '04        #1027
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
Vilma is ours :D
 02-29-2008, 02:39 PM         #1028
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:
bout time we got a kickass LB
 10 years ago '05        #1029
K.B.  OP
space
space
Saints finalized a trade on Friday that brings middle linebacker Jonathan Vilma from the Jets in exchange for a future conditional draft choice, Vilma's agent Tony Fleming said Friday morning.

Vilma, who will be 26 on April 16, will be entering his fifth NFL season. A bone chip in his knee from an injury sustained before high school, forced season-ending surgery last year with the Jets and limited VIlma to seven games.

He reportedly fell out of favor with Jets Coach Eric Mangini and was given permission this offseason to negotiate a trade with another club.

"Potentially, I think we have a good chance - and I can say we because now I'm a Saint - I think we have a good chance to really go far," Vilma said. "With the ingredients we have, especially on the offensive side, we have a lot of high-caliber players. And defensively, I definitely think we're going to do some good things."

Vilma met with Saints Coach Sean Payton, defensive coordinator Gary Gibbs, linebacker coach Joe Vitt and general manager Mickey Loomis on Monday when he came to New Orleans for a physical.

"They expect me, as I expect myself, to come in and learn the system, and be the quarterback of the defense," Vilma said. "That's what a middle linebacker does and that's what I expect. I wouldn't expect anything other than that and that's what they expect from me."

Vilma said the surgery on his right knee was more to correct something of a bone defect in his knee. A piece of bone broke off and began floating around the knee joint last season, necessitating surgery to repair.

"They cleaned out the knee, put another piece of bone in there and we went from there," Vilma said.

He said he expects to be able to participate in some of the Saints' off-season program and be full speed by June's minicamp.

"Hopefully they'll let me do part of the minicamp," Vilma said, "and defininitely by training camp I'll be ready to go."

In other free agent news, the Saints plan to visit with at least two of the top young cornerbacks on the free agent market. According to league sources, New England's Randall Gay and Dallas' Jacques Reeves are both scheduled for visits on Saturday.

The Saints are reportedly also planning to visit with some young defensive ends. Reports out of Tennessee say that defensive end Travis LaBoy will visit New Orleans today or Saturday, and Fox Sports has reported that Jacksonville's Bobby McCray will visit.

The Saints still don't appear to be in the market for Pro Bowl cornerback Asante Samuel. But clearly they have placed a high priority on the position.

Gay, 25, is a Brusly native who played on LSU's national championship team in 2003. He has served as a nickel back and part-time starter with the Patriots for three seasons, playing in two Super Bowls.

Reeves, 25, has played a similar role in Dallas over the past four years, but he filled in adequately as a starter for injured Anthony Henry for 13 games in 2007.

10 years ago '05        #1030
K.B.  OP
space
space
"The Bucs have shown interest in free agent Aaron Stecker.

Stecker would be a nice special teams addition, replacing what Earnest Graham used to do. The Tampa Tribune is now reporting that the Bucs are not as interested in Mewelde Moore as we were originally led to believe."

Per rotoworld
 10 years ago '05        #1031
K.B.  OP
space
space
"Devery Henderson will visit with the Bucs Friday.

We'd tread very cautiously here if we were the Bucs. They desperately need some deep speed, but Henderson will drive Jon Gruden crazy."

Per foxsports
 10 years ago '05        #1032
K.B.  OP
space
space
"Michael Turner is visiting the Falcons Friday.

Atlanta, looking for a power rusher, is the most logical landing spot for Turner. We wouldn't be surprised if he signs Friday. The Lions, Bears and Saints are also said to be actively pursuing the running back."

Per nfl.com
 10 years ago '07        #1033
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
can u imagine if we signed Samuels or Briggs? This D might be pretty damn stong next season. I would love to add Turner for the right price
 10 years ago '04        #1034
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 sonof504 said:
can u imagine if we signed Samuels or Briggs? This D might be pretty damn stong next season. I would love to add Turner for the right price
fu*k turner, start pierre
 03-02-2008, 07:57 PM         #1035
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rANDALL gAY, vILMA........................ I HOPE THEY ARENT SATISFIED YET WE NEED A TE, RT, DT, OLB, ANOTHER CB, AND A FS WE STILL GOT SOME WORK TO DO
 03-03-2008, 01:50 PM         #1036
wh0ady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say move C. Grant to DT, dude had 2 or 3 sacks last year. Get a saftey in the first round and old in the second.
 03-06-2008, 06:22 PM         #1037
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mccray is a huge sign in my opinion i think he will help our d line dramatically and yeah whoady i agree with moving grant to DT but only on passing situations which is what i think the plan will be..............
All i got to say is we better resign will smith to a nice deal this offseason if he goes into free agency next year we may not be able to match especially with us having to pay our draft picks and aslo colston fu*k Charles grant i wish will had his 7 year contract right now duece's deal needs to be renegotiated as well we got a lot to do this offseason a lot
 03-06-2008, 06:28 PM         #1038
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saints re-sign wide receiver David Patten, Trent Green visits

10 years ago '05        #1039
K.B.  OP
space
space
 wh0ady said:
I say move C. Grant to DT, dude had 2 or 3 sacks last year. Get a saftey in the first round and old in the second.
yea we have all said at one point and time to move grant inside on 3rd down situation. now to saftey situation, i dont really see S's valued as high as the 10th spot or even to have first round value. phillips was high up b4 the combine and his stock fell after his workout. i could see the saints going CB at 10 if they cant get a hold of ellis or dorsey, which i dont think they will.

sh*t i have been reading that they are interested in taking an offensive player with that pick, i mean payton is an offensive minded coach so i wouldnt rule out that sh*t. now onto the second round i feel like if they go after a CB in the first they are gonna target a LB in the second cuz its possible to get a good one there. now if they go DT, then i see CB in the second. if they go offense in the first well the sh*t is up in the air from the second round on down. JMHO.
 03-06-2008, 07:32 PM         #1040
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i been screamin philiips for a while but it is now a slim possibilty that we may be able to get him in the 2nd round and to pick him at 10 would not be smart at this point... as far as picking someone on offense in the first at 10 who would be a good pick there KB? ne Ideas the only big whole on our offense is our line and TE the only poeple i see available are:

Ryan Clady, LOT/ROT, Boise State
Christopher Williams, LOT, Vanderbilt
Samuel Baker, LOT, USC
Chilo Rachal, OG, USC

Dominique Rogers-Cromartie, CB, Tennessee State ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what u think about this cat i dont know about the 10th pick but i want him
dudes 6'1 and runs a 4.33 is he related to cromartie from the chargers?
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy