New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #1001
sosoneworleans 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
It's gonna be a good game this Sunday......I'll be crunk as hell in the Dome this Sunday. I never get real crazy but this Sunday will def be different....I hate the Eagles, their fans give no respect.
 12-20-2007, 01:35 PM         #1002
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm ready this is for the playoffs..... eagles are playing good ball tho it should be a close one
 10 years ago '07        #1003
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
so much for that

now we need washington and Minny to lose. Plus we have to beat Chicago and we're playing like a.ss...
 10 years ago '04        #1004
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
Nnamdi Asomugha, Trufant, and Samuel are all free agents, hopefully we get one
 10 years ago '04        #1005
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 sonof504 said:
so much for that

now we need washington and Minny to lose. Plus we have to beat Chicago and we're playing like a.ss...
everytime u avy bet we lose (i.e. lsu vs. kentucky & saints vs. eagles) :banghead:
 10 years ago '07        #1006
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
everytime u avy bet we lose (i.e. lsu vs. kentucky & saints vs. eagles) :banghead:
:banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #1007
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
pierre fu*kin thomas
 01-02-2008, 05:36 PM         #1008
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lance briggs we got at least make an attempt we got to he is a free agent briggs and the corner from ohio st in the draft
 10 years ago '04        #1009
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
Yeah !!! We finally got a real kick returner...Ironically it's my dog, Skyler Green...that boy back home...
 01-06-2008, 05:58 PM         #1010
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said:
Yeah !!! We finally got a real kick returner...Ironically it's my dog, Skyler Green...that boy back home...
we signed skyler????? what u talking bout??????
 10 years ago '05        #1011
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
skyler need to drop that fu*king weight and get back to his size b4 he had that injury at LSU. that n*gga was deadly in college and after that injury he was average at best.
 01-13-2008, 08:23 PM         #1012
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jenkins isnt going to the draft so now i'm thinking we should get kenny phillips to replace bullucks and use free agency to address the CB and LB positions. We gonna have to hook Colston up with a fat contract and will smith is due too.
Then we got Mckenzie and deuce coming off of ACL tears thats scary especially Mckenzie. We should have an interesting offseason. If we dont then i dont think we gonna contend unless we at least adress the Secondary and resign colston and smith.
 01-16-2008, 09:27 PM         #1013
erupt107th 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo just signed up but im a 18 year saints fan so ri'll se ya'll around next year.
 10 years ago '07        #1014
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
welcome.. watch out for the haters, plenty of them lying around just spending their time bashing the Saints.
 10 years ago '04        #1015
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
After watching the Senior Bowl i have come to the conclusion, we need Sedrick Ellis
 02-01-2008, 01:07 PM         #1016
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like we playing in London next year agianst the chargers............. they took one of our home games away
 10 years ago '05        #1017
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea but the trip sh*t about it is that they usually play better away from the dome wtf. this nfl worldwide sh*t is lame tho.
 10 years ago '05        #1018
HiphoplovingOG 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 3 3
We need to get a some players who can step it up on defence....then the saints would be a beast team
 10 years ago '05        #1019
K.B.  OP
space
space
-- Dolphins to Meet with Simoneau --
Fri Feb 15, 2008 --from FFMastermind.com
#
'The Miami Herald reports there are few middle linebacers on the free agent market. New Orleans LB Mark Simoneau (6-0, 238), who is 31 years old, helped the Saints improve enough for the team to make the 2006 NFC title game. Beyond him, the starting material looks rather thin. Simoneau's agent William Vann McElroy said he had a meeting scheduled with Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland at next week's NFL Scouting Combine, but he doesn't know which specific players will be discussed.'

please lord let this deal go down.

Last edited by K.B.; 02-16-2008 at 12:02 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #1020
K.B.  OP
space
space
Thomas to visit with Saints, Cowboys
NFL Network

Former Miami Dolphins linebacker Zach Thomas is scheduled to visit with the New Orleans Saints before next week's NFL Combine, and then with the Dallas Cowboys after the Combine, the NFL Network's Adam Schefter reported Friday.

Thomas, a seven-time Pro Bowl linebacker and one of the most popular and productive players ever to wear a Dolphins uniform, was cut Thursday, the biggest move yet in Miami's massive rebuilding project.

Thomas missed most of last season because of concussions and migraines andwas placed on injured reserve against his wishes in December because of nagging migraines, an aftereffect of an Oct. 21 car crash.

The move is the second major salary slash this week by the Dolphins, who went 1-15 last season and subsequently brought in Bill Parcells to lead there building.

Miami trimmed about $9 million in 2008 base salary on Monday, when it parted ways with quarterback Trent Green, wide receiver Marty Booker and seven other players. Thomas was slated to make just over $5.6 million in base salary this coming season.

Thomas led the Dolphins in tackles 10 times, is the franchise's all-time leader in that category by a wide margin, and his 168 games is the most by any Miami defensive player.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago