New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
5 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #961
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
the team is looking great today. 24-0 at the half. lets hope they can keep up this level of play into the second half.
 10 years ago '07        #962
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
49ers are horrible

I can't wait for next week's game against the Jags. We'll find out if this team is for real or not
 10 years ago '05        #963
K.B.  OP
space
space
hopefully the jags can beat the bucs so we can be a game outta first place.
 10 years ago '07        #964
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Panthers and Bucs lose today. We're still in this...
 10 years ago '05        #965
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
Good game saints yall put it on my 49ers lol:applause::applause::applause:Our offense can't socre a touchdown for sh*t to save a game...

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 10 years ago '04        #966
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
looks like deuce going down was a blessing in disguise.

with deuce - 0-4
without deuce 3-0

i love deuce and all, but that says it all
 10 years ago '07        #967
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yup, looks like the Deuce is on his way out. He might be worth a 4th on the trade market. That's what will more then likely happen.

I'll miss Deuce but Reggie/Pierre will be just fine.
 10 years ago '07        #968
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Salalalalalallalalalints
 10 years ago '05        #969
K.B.  OP
space
space
well looks like del rio is gonna try and use the same gameplan he had against the bucs, which is running the ball and throwing it very few times. this could be an advantage for the saints since their run D has really stepped up this season.
 11-02-2007, 12:16 AM         #970
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How you gonna say duece going down was a blessing thats stupid if you ask me i havent seen reggie do as well as duece running inside and haven't seen any really big plays that he had last year I do think they will come but the bottom line is we are only going to go as far as drew brees and the o line take us ......... And to say that Pierre Thomas and reggie are better than duece and reggie is retarded... fu*king sellouts ....
having duece was another match up problem for cooridinators this opened up reggie and colston by not allowing the extra DB on the feild or opened up the middle with extra DB on the feild while still having reggie as threat on the outside, and like i said before yeah we are 3-0 wihtout duece but its not because duece is out and we have a btter game plan now not incorporating the 2, its because Drew brees, our O Line, and our defense having been playing well fools,
Duece for a 4th round pick nobody is gonna take on his salary & give up a 4th round pick he's too much of a liability with 2 acl tears in 3 years he will either take a paycut or the saints will take the cap hit by cutting him

Last edited by lilt9484; 11-02-2007 at 12:26 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #971
K.B.  OP
space
space
well honestly i think this is what payton wanted in a gameplan tho. preparing a gameplan for one back and not having to rotate them in and out to get them touches. the sh*t was working just fine last year but idk what happen this year just look like he was trying to force the touches to them and either rb couldnt get in a good enough groove to keep sh*t going.

not to mention that deuce wasnt the same this year u could see it b4 he got hurt. it was like he was running in slow motion at times. something just didnt seem right about deuce he wasnt running hard down hill like his usual self.

i dont think anybody who was saying deuce going down was a blessing is a sellout. they probably just looking at the bigger picture and that is that we are 3-0 without having to split carries with him and reggie. we all love deuce but i think this might have been he last season as a saint.
 10 years ago '04        #972
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,642 | Props total: 2879 2879
Uhhh...Saints are actually 3-1 without Deuce...we lost to Carolina, remember ? He went down during the Titans game...
 11-03-2007, 12:30 AM         #973
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K.B. said:
well honestly i think this is what payton wanted in a gameplan tho. preparing a gameplan for one back and not having to rotate them in and out to get them touches. the sh*t was working just fine last year but idk what happen this year just look like he was trying to force the touches to them and either rb couldnt get in a good enough groove to keep sh*t going.

not to mention that deuce wasnt the same this year u could see it b4 he got hurt. it was like he was running in slow motion at times. something just didnt seem right about deuce he wasnt running hard down hill like his usual self.

i dont think anybody who was saying deuce going down was a blessing is a sellout. they probably just looking at the bigger picture and that is that we are 3-0 without having to split carries with him and reggie. we all love deuce but i think this might have been he last season as a saint.
wasnt the same this year thats funny? You do realize you saw him play 3 games and also realize that for the first 3 games of the season every player on our team didnt look the same every player on our team sucked including reggie, and especiallly our o line. You cant run without holes to run through. It just makes no sense to me that poeple think that our team is better without duece. I just think that things are starting to come together for our team as a whole and ya'll are looking into it way too much.

.....Its all good though everybody has their own opinion. Just dont talk bad about duece i guarantee ya'll wouldnt say that sh*t to his face.
 10 years ago '05        #974
K.B.  OP
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
wasnt the same this year thats funny? You do realize you saw him play 3 games and also realize that for the first 3 games of the season every player on our team didnt look the same every player on our team sucked including reggie, and especiallly our o line. You cant run without holes to run through. It just makes no sense to me that poeple think that our team is better without duece. I just think that things are starting to come together for our team as a whole and ya'll are looking into it way too much.

.....Its all good though everybody has their own opinion. Just dont talk bad about duece i guarantee ya'll wouldnt say that sh*t to his face.
who is talking bad about deuce? n*ggaz is in here voicing their opinion but i dont really see anybody in here talking down on deuce for u to really get urself upset like that. and yea the whole team was playing like sh*t in the first four games that true. the o-line wasnt blocking sh*t and wasnt opening up any holes but i wasnt speaking on that.

i was pointing out from my view that deuce just didnt look like himself. like i said b4 he just wasnt running with that power im use to seeing hole or no hole. now that i think about it i think he had a minor injury in TC maybe that sh*t was still bothering him into the season?

even if u dont wanna face it tho this team is gonna be reggie's team. they wanna build it around having him as the featured back. he is the superstar of the team. even tho deuce was the work horse and always produced, not too many players come back from 2 acl tears in 3 years. now we all knew that he was gonna have to redo his contract coming up cuz he was gonna be making too but now the front office really gonna have something to lean on about him having to take a pay cut to stay on the team.

Last edited by K.B.; 11-03-2007 at 08:43 AM..
 11-04-2007, 12:24 PM         #975
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this really isnt directed towards you, more to plizaya j's bi*ch a.ss. U talking about i'm getting worked up when i wasn't talking to you really to begin with. I got history with this subject and playa j and he knows what i am talking about.

"even if u dont wanna face it tho this team is gonna be reggie's team. they wanna build it around having him as the featured back. he is the superstar of the team. "
Dog....... look at my avi I knew this when he was drafted. Its all good tho i appreciate the information u give out about the saints so i dont mind you saying what u got to say i agree with most of what u got to say neway..... We looking like we back on track and for real now. I hope i dont have to eat my words but we looking a lot better than Jacksonville at the moment, but its still early.

And my bad on the sellout comment its all love

Last edited by lilt9484; 11-04-2007 at 01:56 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #976
K.B.  OP
space
space
well well look who is back in the picture for the nfc south. these boys continue to amaze me. dropping 41 on the jags is a big deal. the colts didnt even put that much on them boys this season lol. offense looking better and better every week.

my only issue is the secondary they were giving up some big plays but luckily they didnt come back to bite us in the a.ss at the end. run D was on point today the jags only had 88 total rushing yards holding another team under a hundred yards rushing again. great win for the saints and especially for payton cuz b4 this game he was only 1-5 against the afc.
 11-04-2007, 09:18 PM         #977
Bootup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Secondary is k!lling us. ..luckily we don't face anyone to scare us for the rest of the regular season but playoffs will be short with this defensive backfield
 10 years ago '07        #978
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Mckenzie still owning sh*t. Damn, the offense was flat out sick today. I'm hyped as fu*k

Great weekend

LSU wins, BC loses, Saints roll, and the Hornets are 3-0.
 10 years ago '05        #979
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
Yall keep up tha good work, yall lookin good.....Wish I can say tha same for my garbage 49ers...We can't even beat tha weakest team in yall division SMH damn we need a fu*kin head coach and new offensive coordinator...

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 10 years ago '07        #980
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
shocked yall couldn't beat the Falcons.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy