most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #901
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Only thing I hated about the saints fans was all the sh*t they was talking but now that they losing if all them faithful ones around thats why I hate band wagoners because they all can suck a d*ck...espically on that espn message board thats all they was coming to do was talk ish to the panthers fans
 09-25-2007, 11:52 AM         #902
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
You're fu*king retarded. Nothing was a "fluke". The players worked hard for their season and got rewarded. Don't try to down their accomplishments to make yourself feel smart. The Saints may be looking like a joke right now but that means sh*t on last year. They played hard and WANTED it last year. Now they're playing like a bunch of bi*ches and this is what they get. Last year was not a "fluke", it was a hard earned season.
THE SAINTS HAD A FLUKE YEAR!!!!..before you get mad and all try to win a game first..bush who? brees what?...SAINTS SUCK. PERIOD!! :D
 10 years ago '04        #903
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Flozz said:
THE SAINTS HAD A FLUKE YEAR!!!!..before you get mad and all try to win a game first..bush who? brees what?...SAINTS SUCK. PERIOD!! :D
its our o-line douchemanzadah...... stinchcomb and nesbit need to go, keep evans, brown, and faine

Last edited by Plizaya J; 09-25-2007 at 12:10 PM..
 09-25-2007, 02:04 PM         #904
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. Duece
 09-25-2007, 02:06 PM         #905
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And yeah most of our struggles can be attributed to the o line but we just arent playing well period. reggie brees nobody except for colston..... hopefully we can turn this around but honestly the sh*t is depressing
 10 years ago '07        #906
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
fu*k we look worse then the damn Raiders. Our offense is turning it over and not having any TOP. That leads to our defense being worn the hell out. Unless that O-line magically gets better, we're fu*ked this season. Even Jamal Brown looks sad out there
 10 years ago '05        #907
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
i knew n*ggaz was gonna show up and talk about that fluke sh*t. i cant blame them or the media tho. the saints had the chance to come out this season and get sh*t rolling so they wouldnt have to hear that. so what they do? come out and look like the saints of old. i mean they look beyond terrible how the fu*k u regress so much in one fu*king year? they deserved all the boos in the dome last night and all the media calling them a fluke cuz they playing like sh*t. so if they dont wanna hear any of that for the rest of season they better get they sh*t together.
 10 years ago '07        #908
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah but these dudes are just stupid. "i tolded you dat saints dar not dat good fluke lmfao" They picked us to be bad for the wrong reasons, now they're bragging about sh*t they were way off of.
 10 years ago '05        #909
K.B.  OP
space
space
alot of that is bought on tho when u got n*ggaz making threads that we going to the superbowl and talkin sh*t the whole offseason. now sh*t is blowing up back in their face. i never been one for talking sh*t b4 the team has even hit the field. now they played 3 games and all that sh*t talking is coming back to make n*ggaz look like idiots. im not saying n*ggaz dont need to be confident bout they team but just use common sense.
 10 years ago '04        #910
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 K.B. said:
alot of that is bought on tho when u got n*ggaz making threads that we going to the superbowl and talkin sh*t the whole offseason. now sh*t is blowing up back in their face. i never been one for talking sh*t b4 the team has even hit the field. now they played 3 games and all that sh*t talking is coming back to make n*ggaz look like idiots. im not saying n*ggaz dont need to be confident bout they team but just use common sense.
we could be 0-16 and i still talk sh*t
 10 years ago '07        #911
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
i dont think you guys will go 0-16 but the saints as a whole seem to be in a slump hopefully they can turn it around

duce being out is gonna hurt
 10 years ago '05        #912
K.B.  OP
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
we could be 0-16 and i still talk sh*t
u and facemob1 can go back and forward then cuz that n*gga love talkin sh*t lol
 10 years ago '07        #913
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
USAMA YOUNG! Start this dude damnit
 10 years ago '05        #914
K.B.  OP
space
space
payton always said he will start the best player available and he doesnt play favorites but im starting to think otherwise. anybody else wanna see simmions start at mlb? or giving some of the other lineman a chance to see if they can block better? i mean i dont think we can get beat any worse than we have already.
 10 years ago '04        #915
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 K.B. said:
u and facemob1 can go back and forward then cuz that n*gga love talkin sh*t lol
tru as long as we beat the eagle im happy, but i still have high hopes for the season. once the o-line starts to block, we gonna shut sh*t down cuz that will lead to better D
 10 years ago '04        #916
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 K.B. said:
payton always said he will start the best player available and he doesnt play favorites but im starting to think otherwise. anybody else wanna see simmions start at mlb? or giving some of the other lineman a chance to see if they can block better? i mean i dont think we can get beat any worse than we have already.
yes, i been sayin that from day one, and ya usama need more playin time, he will shut sh*t down
 10 years ago '04        #917
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 sonof504 said:
USAMA YOUNG! Start this dude damnit
if only he would have caught that pick, the game outcome prolly would have been different, but i love the reaction time he had
 10 years ago '07        #918
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah he was quick to tbe ball. Had a deflection and two tackles I think. I'm glad to hear Pierre Thomas is getting snaps at HB. Can't wait to see him go against a real D, Reggie as our #1 of course though. I still think PT should be our KR, not like we're doing anything big there anyway. I'm still holding out playoff hopes. Our o-line has the talent to step it up, i'm guessing it's just in their heads or some sh*t.

Luckily we have a BYE before we could completely meltdown. I remember our last 3 game losing streak with Payton ended with a blowout win over ATL. Then followed by thrasings of the Niners and the Cowboys a.sswhupping. So I won't give up hope just yet. Not until we're officially out of the hunt. Glenn Dorsey wouldn't be bad though.

Dorsey,Clancy,Thomas,Young + Will Smith and Charles Grant. That's pretty damn sick
 10 years ago '07        #919
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Alright, we got that fu*king BYE out the way. Now lets try to jump on a down Panthers team. We need this win more then ever
 10 years ago '07        #920
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
hows the bye working out for u guys its still time to turn it around' we have a tough game coming up against tampa...hopefully we can give u guys some help in your division
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago