Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #881
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
So i'm suspended tomorrow over some bullsh*t. Good for me, just sit back all day and chill. Watch mike and mike and sh*t I guess.

Geaux Saints..
 10 years ago '05        #882
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
big game tomorrow night. its almost a make or break kinda situation. philly stepped their game up today and beat the sh*t outta the lions to avoid that 0-3 mark. now we need to come out swinging and really make a statement.
 10 years ago '07        #883
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
We're going up against a much better D though. I hope we can drop 30+ and really get the offense flowing
 10 years ago '05        #884
K.B.  OP
space
space
man there are some bad defenses this year. did u see the lions give up 56 today damn lol. i hope our d tightens up monday night.
 10 years ago '07        #885
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
lol yeah Lions had me feeling good about our D. I hope we contain the beast of Vince Young. Should be a great game.. I'm hyped up now
 10 years ago '05        #886
K.B.  OP
space
space
thats the big things. we gotta slow down vy and that running attack. more than anything tho i hope our offense can finally start clicking and remind me why they were the best offense last season.
 10 years ago '07        #887
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah, lets get off to a quick start like last year. I doubt we're gonna get a fu*king punt block or anything. Lets do what we did to Vick though. Forcing turnovers would be the best thing ever. Imagine how scary we could be if we could just force some damn turnovers.

Man
 10 years ago '05        #888
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea it would be nice to finally force some turnovers but more importantly i would like them to get damn sack! they havent had any yet this season.
 10 years ago '07        #889
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Damn that's right. It's been so ugly I haven't even been paying attention

sh*t.. VY won't be easy to sack.
 09-23-2007, 11:29 PM         #890
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
So i'm suspended tomorrow over some bullsh*t. Good for me, just sit back all day and chill. Watch mike and mike and sh*t I guess.

Geaux Saints..
A nice boy like you suspended?? for what????
 10 years ago '07        #891
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I wrote a paper on why only gays can get aids, then stuck my d*ck in the teacher's mouth.

>_>

Skipped Saturday detention. Suspension>>>>SD so fu*k it. Man you need to get on the aimz
 10 years ago '07        #892
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 sonof504 said:
Damn that's right. It's been so ugly I haven't even been paying attention
sh*t.. VY won't be easy to sack.
you know as exciting as it is to watch mobile QB's do there thing u just have to wonder how long they can stay healthy'

i picked the saints to win this game on a U-pickem' game site' hopefully the saints take a page out of the colt playbook and use one of there best defenders as a spy?

if not VY will drive the pass rush crazy' freeney and mathis had to stay in there lanes while rushing because if you become undisciplined in your pass-rush VY can hurt you'

sh*t stack the box and force him to beat you with the pass...although thats easier said then done'

any way good luck in the opener and hopefully you guys can come out with the win' we need the breathing room in our division
 09-24-2007, 06:41 PM         #893
MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PEOPLE SHOULD LOOK AT US SAINTS FANS, BECAUSE WE ARE REAL FANS ! WHETHER YOUR TEAM WIN OR LOSE, BACK THEM AND GOOD THINGS WILL COME FROM IT, THATS WHY I HATE BANDWAGON FANS SOO MUCH. PICK 1 TEAM WITH YOUR HEART AND ROLL WITH EM AND ITS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD WHEN U WATCH THEM WIN. WHO DAT ! >>>>>>>>>>>>>NOTICE TO NFC>>>>>U HAVENT HEARD THE LAST OF US !
 09-24-2007, 09:19 PM         #894
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn at bush dropping that sure td

he came back and sprinted it in tho
 10 years ago '07        #895
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Alright well this looks like the beginning of a LONG season. Damn I can't wait to see Glenn Dorsey in the black and gold... sh*t I hope we can at least get 6 wins at this point. I won't give up hope, even though it looks this bad. I'm still holding out my playoff hopes.
 10 years ago '05        #896
K.B.  OP
space
space
man im dashing my playoff hopes im just hoping they actually get a win this season lol. idk if payton would even draft dorsey if he could i mean look at the last draft. drafting a mafu*ka that isnt even playin idk man LSU seems to be the only thing people down here can really cheer about. sad sh*t.
 10 years ago '07        #897
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah im trying to keep hope alive but it's hard. We look damn horrible.

Geaux Tigers...
 10 years ago '06        #898
jj01 
space
space
$44,974 | Props total: 4687 4687
can we close this now
 09-25-2007, 12:17 AM         #899
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the saints plain and simple were a fluke last yr..yall suck. period!
 10 years ago '07        #900
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 Flozz said:
the saints plain and simple were a fluke last yr..yall suck. period!
You're fu*king retarded. Nothing was a "fluke". The players worked hard for their season and got rewarded. Don't try to down their accomplishments to make yourself feel smart. The Saints may be looking like a joke right now but that means sh*t on last year. They played hard and WANTED it last year. Now they're playing like a bunch of bi*ches and this is what they get. Last year was not a "fluke", it was a hard earned season.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy