New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #861
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Yeah, it's too early to get that worried. Huge loss but yeah. I'm saying if we lose next week at home. fu*k the season, lets tank and get Dorsey:)

Really though, if we can't beat the Titans at HOME next week. I doubt we're doing much this season.
 10 years ago '05        #862
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
man did u see this dumb a.ss dude that is defending the hell outta the big ten made a whole thread about the big ten having 3 teams in the top ten and gettin mad when n*ggaz roasting him bout that sh*t go get a good laugh man
 10 years ago '07        #863
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
its still early in the season gotta look at it that way...some time teams need to be kicked in the mouth to get a fire underneath them?

hopefully the secondary will step up to take some pressure off of your front 4
 10 years ago '05        #864
K.B.  OP
space
space
they hung in with yall today so i know we gonna have our hands full but i really do hope we are able to get some execution out on the field. we have the talent on offense to be able to move the ball but we arent executing. now the defense is another story we just dont have the talent on that side of the ball so its up to our offense to keep us in games.
 10 years ago '07        #865
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
lmao at that big 10 sh*t. I saw that, funny stuff. Yeah it is early gorilla but this team has looked horrible. I haven't given up hope yet but it's looking slim right now. We need a win Monday, desperately.
 09-17-2007, 09:11 AM         #866
daykel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its fu*king amazing every time this team has a really good year they follow it with a bad year... but its to early to start making that a.ssumption now... yall mofos need to step up... this area kinda big on the N.O... Yall need to do better....
 10 years ago '05        #867
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
colston ain't ready to be the leader. they shouldn't of gotten rid of horn just yet. wasn't nobody expecting colston to be what he was last year thats why he had that break thru season. copper and henderson needs to step it up to take some pressure off of colston plus the line ain't blockng and duece has fallen completly off. he runs like he's scarred now.
 09-17-2007, 09:48 AM         #868
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe this n*gga henderson aint catch a pass.....and droped 3
 10 years ago '06        #869
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
Guys its the NFC south...winning the division is almost a curse...

with that being said Tampa taking the NFC south crown this year lol..

you guys played a solid game but our D was looking young again with Rudd all over the place..guys were hitting hard and our offence actually looked like an actuall BFL offence with a true QB at the helm..
 10 years ago '05        #870
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea the bucs really played alot better than us. the defense was flying all over the field and the offense was clicking. we really need some young talent on our defense instead of aging vets and back up players from other teams' trash piles. im really concerned about that Oline tho, damn they got out muscled 3 games in a row counting the NFCCG. sh*t better get fixed if they wanna win a game.
 10 years ago '07        #871
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
We didn't play a solid game though. Bucs outplayed us, don't get me wrong they played a great game. Saints just looked like a bunch of rookies out there. After last week's loss I'm doubting that the Bucs were the reason. This team is just not clicking right now.

Also about Joe, he was big for some games but dude has been injured a lot over the last two years. Colston ain't ready to step up? He's the only WR that is even playing decent right now. We're gonna find out what the Saints are next week. I know it's early but I'm looking at it like a must win against a solid AFC team.
 10 years ago '05        #872
dmunson318 
space
space
 sonof504 said:
We didn't play a solid game though. Bucs outplayed us, don't get me wrong they played a great game. Saints just looked like a bunch of rookies out there. After last week's loss I'm doubting that the Bucs were the reason. This team is just not clicking right now.

Also about Joe, he was big for some games but dude has been injured a lot over the last two years. Colston ain't ready to step up? He's the only WR that is even playing decent right now. We're gonna find out what the Saints are next week. I know it's early but I'm looking at it like a must win against a solid AFC team.

yep colston aint steppin up not that it's his fault,but his catches has been mainly underneath stuff. no big plays me or you can go in there and make those kinda of plays. everybodies on to the swing pass to bush it's time to try something else like lining him up in tha slot or sometimes at wideout and utilize him like they did marshall faulk. that would free up colston some plus give henderson copper and patten something to work with too. maybe even a few big runs from duece. duece needs to stop running scared and be that beast that he once was.
 10 years ago '07        #873
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Oh yeah, that o-line is a huge problem right now. that the was question last year and they stepped up. SOmehow they took a huge step back this season.
 10 years ago '06        #874
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
its the NfC south jynx
 10 years ago '07        #875
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
We'll see.. Mike and Mike have more faith then some Saint fans. I still think we'll at least get wild card. God I hope so anyway
 10 years ago '05        #876
dmunson318 
space
space
 sonof504 said:
We'll see.. Mike and Mike have more faith then some Saint fans. I still think we'll at least get wild card. God I hope so anyway

im looking at the sched right now and we can still go 11-5. imo
 10 years ago '05        #877
dmunson318 
space
space
i wonder how can people call the nfc south the weakest division in the nfl when in the last 10 years the nfc south has had more teams in the nfc championship game.
 10 years ago '07        #878
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
It's weak this year because the Falcons. Panthers look average,Bucs look average, we look like a.ss, falcons may be the worst team right now. The winner of the south might be 9-7

Pretty weak year for the NFC South
 10 years ago '05        #879
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea the division is weak so far this year. nobody is expecting too much outta the falcons. the panthers looking pretty average, the bucs might surprise some people and we not looking too good so far. either way its a long season and we just gonna have to see how things work out.
 10 years ago '07        #880
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
its still early ive seen teams start out pretty fast and fall flat on there face...this you the first home game u guys got coming up

i think it is a must win because if u dont play well on the road u need to play lightsout at home'

plus tenn is in our division so it would be nice to see them catch a "L"
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy