New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #841
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
relax mayne...the saints still are a very good team' i dont think you have to worry...you can run on the buc's and they dont have an outstanding passrush as long as the saints stay balanced and run the ball to set up the playaction they should be fine on defense.

if i was the saints i'd stay in the cover 2 shell maybe even some cover 3 so u can keep a saftey in the box because garcia is in a west coast system and gruden has never been known for a vertical passing attack.

i would try to get duce as many touches as you can early and try to look to him late as well
 10 years ago '05        #842
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
well its not that we really overreacting its that we were an average defense last year and we didnt do sh*t to sure up the D for this year. i mean we blew our draft cuz we really didnt build for the future as far as i our D is concerned.

then we got some players in FA but they cant crack the starting line up on this team then we may have made some mistakes bringing them in. i know that it takes some time to get adjusted to a new D scheme but im sure these players were brought in to start and not just for depth atleast i hope thats y they were brought in for.

The O isnt that big of a problem cuz we have some very talented players on that side of the ball. its just the Oline needs some work thats the only hole i see on offense.

Overall tho the sky is falling yet so to speak. they can right the ship this sunday. hopefully that embrassing lost lit a fire under their a.ss and they come out firing on all cylinders.
 10 years ago '07        #843
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Yeah I'd love to see them drop 30+ next week. We can do it, unless we play like this again.
 10 years ago '04        #844
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
i think the Saints should look into bringing in Tank Johnson.....it would be a start....puttin him and Hollis Thomas (when he comes back) in that middle would do WONDERS for helping to shore up that run defense.....and it would also help to free up both the linebackers, and would help keep some double teams off of Charles Grant and Will Smith.....

...also, maybe look into bringing in an ATHLETIC LB off of the free agent market....Buster Davis maybe? Lavar Arrington is a possibility, as long as he's not given too complex of a defense to have to learn....

Last edited by Aftashok; 09-12-2007 at 11:44 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #845
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Tank is great but would Payton risk it? I wouldn't mind
 10 years ago '07        #846
gorilla_proof 
space
space
the saints just dont have the personnel for the scheme yet' that may take some time this is only paytons 2-3 yr right?

i like your front 4 but i'd be looking to add more speed at the linebacker position and physical corners that can press so u can play man coverage on the outside'
would have been great if u guys went after dre' bly but you need better player personnel on defense for it to be effective'

LB's like ernie mills fast and explosive hitters
CB's who are known for coverage and have played man in college systems so its not a big adjustment for them scheme wise.
"im still shocked dante' hughes made it into the 3rd round"? dude was the pac-10 defensive player of the yr and im sure you guys have seen CAL play this season" they might not be fast at the combine but they play fast and smart

it takes time thats all...do u think Usama Young can challenge jason for the job?

Last edited by gorilla_proof; 09-13-2007 at 08:29 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #847
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 gorilla_proof said:
the saints just dont have the personnel for the scheme yet' that may take some time this is only paytons 2-3 yr right?

i like your front 4 but i'd be looking to add more speed at the linebacker position and physical corners that can press so u can play man coverage on the outside'
would have been great if u guys went after dre' bly but you need better player personnel on defense for it to be effective'

LB's like ernie mills fast and explosive hitters
CB's who are known for coverage and have played man in college systems so its not a big adjustment for them scheme wise.
"im still shocked dante' hughes made it into the 3rd round"? dude was the pac-10 defensive player of the yr and im sure you guys have seen CAL play this season" they might not be fast at the combine but they play fast and smart

it takes time thats all...do u think Usama Young can challenge jason for the job?
Daymeion Hughes is his name.....but nah, i don't know if Young is gonna REALLY put the heat on Jason David just yet.....i mean, David HAS proven himself....he came unraveled last week, but i HOPE he gets it together.....Young will i figure play a bigger role as the season comes along, and i think he'll challenge in the offseason definitely.....
 10 years ago '07        #848
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Young could find time as a nickel or dime back. Most likely never reach the 2 spot this season, if he does then props to him. Damn, 3 days until I get that damn Colts loss out my head. Hopefully it'll be with a win
 10 years ago '07        #849
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 Aftashok said:
Daymeion Hughes is his name.....but nah, i don't know if Young is gonna REALLY put the heat on Jason David just yet.....i mean, David HAS proven himself....he came unraveled last week, but i HOPE he gets it together.....Young will i figure play a bigger role as the season comes along, and i think he'll challenge in the offseason definitely.....
i know his name im a pretty big CAL fan when the longhorns aren't playing...when he came into training camp he asked for the team to call him dante'...its also listed on the colts dept charts

young looked cat quick but until you understand how to play in an NFL defense being fast or quick isnt going to help much i think we can ask stanford rout about that in oakland
 10 years ago '07        #850
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I really wanted us to draft Hughes or Wright. Combine means sh*t, dude was a great player. I'm fine with Young but those guys could be making a big impact now. Hopefully Young gets some PT
 10 years ago '07        #851
gorilla_proof 
space
space
yeah some teams forget that some players are workout warriors...when chris henry put up monster numbers at the combine and didnt really have the production to support it was like (wtf)

i guess you try to find a guy with potential to develop but you dont look to try to develop a running back u try to develop wr's te's offensive and defensive lineman.

running back didnt seem like much of a need considering you have lendale white and chris brown on the roster?

i always wonder what some gm's are thinking
 10 years ago '05        #852
K.B.  OP
space
space
i would love for young to develop into that stud CB that this team has been missing for a long time.
 10 years ago '07        #853
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah Young could be a great CB one day. He has all the talent you need.
 10 years ago '07        #854
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Tomorrow the nfl will finally hit me. No better NFL feel then that 12 o clock Sunday game. At least to me
 10 years ago '05        #855
K.B.  OP
space
space
i dont really be focus on the nfl until the pregame shows and sh*t on sunday cuz i be on that college sh*t on sat. so gotta have balance lol.
 10 years ago '07        #856
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
yeah. I hate waking up early on Sundays. Like 8-9 AM, the wait seems like forever. I'm trying to find a damn LSU stream. So far all I found was a damn audio
 10 years ago '05        #857
K.B.  OP
space
space
well saints fans we are in a very familiar position so far this season. after two games well still seem outta sync on offense and our defense is getting steamrolled. so how do we fix this? a better question is will it be fixed and the season is savaged b4 the ship sinks. we got a big game coming up next monday night at home against tenn. and then its the bye. they really need this win going into the bye week to have some confidence for the rest of the season.
 10 years ago '06        #858
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
fu*k yall for fu*kin up my bet
 10 years ago '07        #859
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
man fu*k the nfl

Thank goodness LSU is whupping a.ss right now. MNF!! Vince is gonna put it on us, we pull out a tough one. 41-38
 10 years ago '05        #860
K.B.  OP
space
space
man i said after that colts lost that im glad we still have LSU we cant stop supporting them boys now tho, cant be on that fairweather sh*t cuz if any of us followed the saints long enough we know about the ups and downs with this team.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago