New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-07-2007, 09:29 AM         #821
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

srry. couldnt resist
 10 years ago '05        #822
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 booker20 said:
how them dbs looking? thats the real question everything else is str8 with yall but those dbs is suspect
^^^^ damn when will people start listening to me... posted this in May when people were talking about an improved D
 10 years ago '05        #823
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
horrible play calling in the 1st half....

run plays on 3rd and 6... run plays on 3rd and 3...

then they dont utilize the run well allowing the colts defense to sit back in zone...then freeney giving pressure to brees...

then the fumble....

i can't believe i passed on manning in the 1st round at the 7th pick...
Addai put up 29 points for me
 10 years ago '05        #824
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
 Twelveinchez said:

[pic - click to view]

srry. couldnt resist
:wow:MG!
 10 years ago '04        #825
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 K.B. said:
them n*ggaz whipped our a.ss like stole something. oline played like sh*t, dline wasnt getting any pressure on manning, run d was getting blasted all game long. the playcalling by payton was terrible to say the least. u would have taught he would have learned from that bears game about not running deuce enough and stop trying to be too cute wit the playcalling.

our defense hasnt improved from last year im still seeing the same holes and mistakes i seen last season. all and all we still have 15 more games to play but i cant say im surprised by us losing against the colts its just the way they lost sh*t was unacceptable....
nah,, the D-Line DID get pressure.....but an overlooked part of Peyton's game is his footwork....he was just able to step away from pressure and get the ball out....i can't count HOW many times Will Smith got in towards him and Peyton's stepped away and found a man.....

....the offensive line was horrible....they couldn't move ANYONE in the run game....the blocking in the passing game was OK earlier, but they seemed to lose steam.....and Deuce is a runner who gets stronger and stronger as the game goes on......if they hadn't abandoned the running game (except in stupid situations like 3rd and 6), then once Deuce really had his legs under him and started stretching those runs from 3 or 4 yards, to 5-7 yards, then the passing game woulda opened up....

....and yeah, the safeties DID miss some a.ssignments..but MOST safeties miss a.ssignments playing against Peyton Manning, cuz he's the best @ looking off the safeties....and then on TOP of that, we have two YOUNG safeties....Roman Harper DID look good out there though, so did Bullocks at times......

.....but to be thrown AT 9 times, for 7 receptions, 147 yards, and 3 TDs is just ridiculous.......Jason David had a WHOLE offseason and whatnot to learn to break himself of those Cover 2 habits.....but yet, he's STILL peeking into the backfield, gettin murderED......
 10 years ago '04        #826
Aftashok 
space
space
and we absolutely NEED at least ONE impact linebacker out there....preferably THREE...

....also, not having Hollis Thomas out there is a big blow to an already shaky run defense...
 10 years ago '07        #827
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 Aftashok said:
nah,, the D-Line DID get pressure.....but an overlooked part of Peyton's game is his footwork....he was just able to step away from pressure and get the ball out....i can't count HOW many times Will Smith got in towards him and Peyton's stepped away and found a man.....
i agree peyton wont run past ppl but he has some really good foot work in the pocket'. and that what good QB's do they step up avoid the rush find some one open or check it down to the backs or TE's.

analyst and prognosticators have been saying run at dwight freeney for the longest' hes quick of the edge and can pull rush the hell out of you as you've seen'

dungy's defensive philosophy is make an offense be efficent...if you get behind the colts thats like throwing blood in the water with sharks around'

i like will smith but i several times i caught him pulling hitting or grabbing Ugohs facemask' all in all the rookie didnt do to bad' and as madden pointed out when you get bull rushed u cant play high you have to drop your hips and use leverage and footwork to stone wall the defender.

when the ref threw the flag for illegal touching i was pissed because we all know that was intentional grounding freeney had drew wrapped up and drew just tossed the pass never a line man. reggie bush was no were near the area.

all in all it was a good way to start the season...hopefully addai can start getting some love from the media because he's a good RB

Last edited by gorilla_proof; 09-07-2007 at 02:18 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #828
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
all and all the defense has holes and the oline isnt looking very good. speaking of deuce, did it look like he was running a lil slower this year? jason david better have a good week of practice to get back in payton's good graces. i really had flashbacks of the NFCCG especially seeing bullocks biting on that play action. just another very forgettable game.
 10 years ago '07        #829
gorilla_proof 
space
space
we had situations like that before we had bethea...bullocks & harper are to much a like in there style of play both like to play up in the running game'

thats why the mike doss lost his job to bethea...sanders is more of the in the box safety and bethea is the cover guy...you need to have that balance there otherwise you'll have ppl blowing coverages and a.ssignments because they are focused to much on the run'

yeah im still shocked that the saints didnt make a move to get buster davis when the cards released him' i think hes a good LB but he didnt fit the 3-4 scheme

i'm gonna watch the buc game to see how there def' looks and also try to see if they have any new wrinkles on offense' since the colts play them week 5
 10 years ago '04        #830
Aftashok 
space
space
 K.B. said:
all and all the defense has holes and the oline isnt looking very good. speaking of deuce, did it look like he was running a lil slower this year? jason david better have a good week of practice to get back in payton's good graces. i really had flashbacks of the NFCCG especially seeing bullocks biting on that play action. just another very forgettable game.
nah, not really...it's just that Deuce COULDN'T just burst through holes, cuz they weren't making any for him.....

...i DID notice Reggie a few times, NOT bein himself...tryin to run over and through people now, when it would have been a LOT easier to do what he does, make a quick juke move and he could have picked up a lot more yards.....
 10 years ago '04        #831
Aftashok 
space
space
 gorilla_proof said:
analyst and prognosticators have been saying run at dwight freeney for the longest' hes quick of the edge and can pull rush the hell out of you as you've seen'

all in all it was a good way to start the season...hopefully addai can start getting some love from the media because he's a good RB

yeah, the couple times they ran at Freeney they had some successful plays early in the game, which made him a lil more tentative with his bullrush, and his rush period.....but for some reason, they went away from that....

...and yeah, Addai is a hell of a back, and the media has given him love...they just are quick to point out that he has never carried the load....
 10 years ago '05        #832
K.B.  OP
space
space
 Aftashok said:
nah, not really...it's just that Deuce COULDN'T just burst through holes, cuz they weren't making any for him.....

...i DID notice Reggie a few times, NOT bein himself...tryin to run over and through people now, when it would have been a LOT easier to do what he does, make a quick juke move and he could have picked up a lot more yards.....
reggie was looking pretty good in the preseason but he has looked to regressed a lil bit in that game last night. i seen things that he was doing the first half of last season, the dancing around just isnt gonna cut it out there and i thought he had learned that already. i heard on the pregame that reggie had a nagging left ankle injury for the last 3 weeks i wonder if that played any part in the game for him.

the biggest thing on offense after watching this game is that our run blocking isnt up to par. i hope payton works on that sh*t because the running game is very important to that offense to keep the defense honest and open up the passing game that he loves so much.

Last edited by K.B.; 09-07-2007 at 06:16 PM..
 09-07-2007, 07:09 PM         #833
MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a blessing in disguise to me. Because this will show the real fans from the fake ones. Also Im one of the biggest talkers around, So im really loving how all these fans coming out of the woods to talk about how sad the saints are and its just the 1st game against a team NOBODY could beat to stop them from winning a superbowl, So i dont think anyone can talk who arent colts fans. Im pretty sure after sunday, alot of people gonna be quiet after there teams get busted up, but im pretty sure people gonna come in and talk after a victory over some team we beat last year. To be the the man, U gotta beat the man and The colts are the team, So we just learn and play better and hopefully we can meet again with more at stake. Once again , its 1 game and people learn and move on. For goodness sake, the colts lost to the texans last year. I didnt hear people say the texans were going to the superbowl afterwards. Its a War not a Batte, remember that !
 10 years ago '07        #834
gorilla_proof 
space
space
thats the thing it depends on how a team reacts after a loss'...cant win them all hopefully ppl understand that'.
but u have to realize how much hype was on this game'...even the next day colts are getting disrespected in the media...ppl are back peddling quick on statements made after the game.
yeah we lost to the texans...who werent going to the playoffs even if they one the last 4games of the season.
if you dont execute well in games its gonna be tough to win bottom line'
ppl have already handed NE the championship and they havent even played a game yet'
you dont hold the #1 offense to 3 points thats unheard of? right we one the superbowl last-season and some ppl dont think we can even make the playoffs<<< dont believe the hype its a long a.ss season
 10 years ago '05        #835
K.B.  OP
space
space
i think they might have been believing the hype to be honest. all i been hearing the whole offseason is how we was gonna go to the superbowl and how our offense was so deadly and nobody could contain us. now right out the gate they were brought right back down to earth hopefully and see that games our won on the field and not in the media.

the biggest positive that fans and the team can take from this game is that it was a wake up call so to speak. well now i hope they build off of this lost and be better prepared for the bucs.
 10 years ago '07        #836
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Bucs looked pretty solid on D. Held Seattle to 20 points

Should be a tough road game.
 10 years ago '07        #837
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Colts took the life of of this thread Oh well. I hope our offense shows up next week, big time.
 10 years ago '05        #838
K.B.  OP
space
space
i havent seen too many other n*ggaz around after that a.ss whoopin we took last thursday lol. well i hope they better prepared for the bucs on sunday. if that defense dont step up in a big way and feel like they need to prove something we could be looking at an 0-2 record.
 10 years ago '07        #839
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
I'm ok with our D, little worried about the holes Addai had though. Obviously Jason David needs to get used to the D. The offense is really worrying me though. I hope that was just a fluke or a speedy Colts D stopping us.
 10 years ago '05        #840
K.B.  OP
space
space
its not that the O is worrying me its more that the Oline is bothering me cuz they not physical enough to get that running game going. I was worried bout this D since last year cuz they were average at best and to say that tried to make upgrades in the offseason and i see that product on the field its like im watching last year's defense. if we gonna take that next step and reach a superbowl and actually win it we need a better D point blank.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy