most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #801
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
lol

I got high school and a detention. I'm checking out though.. No way I can sit through a damn detention
 10 years ago '04        #802
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
the day is finally here :D
 09-06-2007, 01:00 PM         #803
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need henderson to catch a td
 10 years ago '07        #804
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
hell yeah

6 hours and 30 minutes

WIN THIS ONE BABY!! This would be an amazing start to the season with a win.
 10 years ago '05        #805
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
its make or break tonight. we better not lay a fu*kin egg on national tv
 10 years ago '07        #806
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Oh **** he's back.

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #807
K.B.  OP
space
space
yall two act like battling siblings lol quite entertaining....
 10 years ago '05        #808
K.B.  OP
space
space
fred thomas is inactive in tonights game. tyler palko was signed to the 53 man roster and nink was waived per wwl
 10 years ago '04        #809
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 K.B. said:
fred thomas is inactive in tonights game. tyler palko was signed to the 53 man roster and nink was waived per wwl

sh*t we coulda maybe USED Fred Thomas over Jason David tonight....outside of that TD, he's been HORRIBLE....this is ridiculous....even the offense looks terrible out there.....
 10 years ago '04        #810
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
.....and why the hell didnt they just go for that first down just now?
 10 years ago '04        #811
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
horrible play calling in the 1st half....

run plays on 3rd and 6... run plays on 3rd and 3...

then they dont utilize the run well allowing the colts defense to sit back in zone...then freeney giving pressure to brees...

then the fumble....

i can't believe i passed on manning in the 1st round at the 7th pick...
 10 years ago '07        #812
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
sup saint fans i wanted to say good game i'll be wish u luck the rest of the season' you guys are a good team hopefully we can meet again in AZ'

good luck fellaz and keep the faith
 10 years ago '07        #813
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
That was so sad. At least we aren't eagle fans though. We still ahve a shot at getting to the superbowl.

That was a great performance by Indy, disgrace by us. I've never seen Brees look that bad before. Everything went wrong and Manning finally decided to finish us in the 2nd half. We better wake up next week.

Those "pretenders" own your Iggles so I wouldn't be talking sh*t. *waits for same baby bullsh*t excuses*

Anyway props gorrilla and good luck on yall season.
 10 years ago '04        #814
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, look what happened to yall:

[pic - click to view]

Colts gave yall a golden shower!!!! Better get rid of Jason David, yall see now why the Colts got rid of him.... They laughing at yall now for picking him up... Suckas!!!!

Last edited by quamir14; 09-07-2007 at 01:22 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #815
K.B.  OP
space
space
them n*ggaz whipped our a.ss like stole something. oline played like sh*t, dline wasnt getting any pressure on manning, run d was getting blasted all game long. the playcalling by payton was terrible to say the least. u would have taught he would have learned from that bears game about not running deuce enough and stop trying to be too cute wit the playcalling.

our defense hasnt improved from last year im still seeing the same holes and mistakes i seen last season. all and all we still have 15 more games to play but i cant say im surprised by us losing against the colts its just the way they lost sh*t was unacceptable....
 10 years ago '07        #816
gorilla_proof 
space
space
theres a reason the colts didnt resign nick harper or jason david or cato june or mike doss and a better reason why they cut corey simon'

bill polian is a hall of fame GM look at the buffalo bills team he built they made it to the superbowl 4times (didnt win one) but getting there says alot'

ive been telling ppl all off-season the this is an improved Defense you can see it...and if the offense gets clicking it can be deadly'

like i said before the saints are headed in the right direction dont be mad at payton for the playcalling he couldnt go deep and he couldnt run the ball like he wanted to because the colts played there scheme like your suppose to'

if you play the tampa2 like your suppose to your not going to give up big plays running or passing'

what i grew sick of was hearing how many weapons the saints had like indy doesn't'...mark my words if dallas clark was on another team you'd be talkin about him as a top 5 TE trust me'

before the game i was more worried about duce then i was reggie' because everything reggie does plays to our strengths.

i remember a few posters talking about how the saints could have a 4-0 start trust me after being a colt fan for yrs when u look past teams your looking for trouble'

good luck with against the buc's for week 2 but dont count it as a automatic win'
i still think the saints are the team to beat in the NFC' and remember its a marathon of a season teams can start hot and not make the playoffs in the blink of an eye

good luck though better days are coming...jason david might not be getting any love now but hes a scrappy player for his size and he will bounce back
 10 years ago '05        #817
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea the colts are a top tier team and they put on quite a clinic out there on both offense and defense. maybe this will quiet all the superbowl talk and all the hype surrounding our team and they can get back to playing football and not buying into that sh*t. we have alot of work to do and i hope they are better prepared for next's week game.
 10 years ago '07        #818
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
The saints got exposed yesterday the colts just exploited the formula to beat them now watch teams just try to repeat it over and over.
 10 years ago '04        #819
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 dipset121 said:
The saints got exposed yesterday the colts just exploited the formula to beat them now watch teams just try to repeat it over and over.
u mean the colts exposed a player that they know every weakness of and made him pay for leaving them
 10 years ago '07        #820
gorilla_proof 
space
space
with all fairness both corners got beat and if you (dvr'd the game) you can see that the safey's missed alot of a.ssignments'

you can look at it alot of different ways' you cant put a LB on Dallas Clark the ravens tried to do it and he burned them last-season

Addai was avg' over 5yrds a carry'...if you play man against the colts they will give you the business

the front 4 did get some pressure but if you remember manning took 5-7 step drops and threw bombs for TD's

Breese took 3step drops and still was under-pressure...ive been saying it all along if u just worry about Freeney your in trouble because Robert Mathis is just as fast' we have the fastest front 4 in the NFL'

We try to get a lead and force teams to just pass the ball... alot of brees and reggie numbers came off of garbage time'

I counted atleast 3dropped INT's last night bob sanders dropped a Pick 6...this is the first season we have been able to play press coverage in the dungy era' and if u remember his days in tampa they played alot of press' we have the corners similar to Ronde Barber now and have the Saftey's that can hit like lynch and cover like dexter jackson...we have the players to play a physical tampa 2 def'...but ppl dont know is we can play man also...Marlin Jackson and Kelvin Hayden are upgrades over Harper/David
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy