New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #741
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
First Colts fan I've seen who has positive things to say. Props

Anyway, Saints look much better then they did last pre-season. Should be a great game
 10 years ago '07        #742
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
what has camp looked like for you guys so far...i know grant has to be loving it like freeney is for signing an extension during the off season.
i was looking at nfl.com site and will smith says they are looking at film already?
cant wait for the game a loss doesnt really hurt either team since its not a divisional match up...but we know nobody wants to lose good luck thou'
 10 years ago '07        #743
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 sonof504 said:
First Colts fan I've seen who has positive things to say. Props

Anyway, Saints look much better then they did last pre-season. Should be a great game
yeah ive been seeing the improvement as a whole...everyone seems to still be screaming about bush...but trust me no one in indy wants to see duce get loose. hows eric johnson looking' i alwasy wondered about him as a te because the yr he put up big numbers the 49er's couldnt buy a wr'
 10 years ago '05        #744
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
should be a hell of a game. alot of people wanted to see these two teams play in the superbowl last season so it should be very interesting. i know alot of people are gonna talk about the two high powered offenses, but i for one am looking forward to seeing who the defenses perform. indy defense stepped up last season in the playoffs and help them win a title. the saints have added depth at key positions and is looking to cause more turnovers and stopping the big plays. what a perfect test it would be for the defense to face the top qb in the game and one of top wr cores in the league.
 10 years ago '07        #745
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Hey gorrila you should read this..

Spam knows his sh*t..
 10 years ago '07        #746
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
One week till gametime

Thats gonna be a nice week

Colts and Va Tech
 10 years ago '04        #747
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
This Dolphins Saints game is useless for the most part.

Miami isn't playing one single starter. Ted Ginn, Trent Green, the whole defense, Ronnie Brown...none of them are playing one single down.

Should be interesting to see our rookies though. John Beck will play at least 60% of the game.
 10 years ago '05        #748
K.B.  OP
space
space
yea we not really playing any starters either so thats y i say fu*k this last preseason game its all about L-S-U tonight
 10 years ago '07        #749
gorilla_proof 
space
space
yeah i did peep the board out a little bit...but its hard to find most fans who are objective and realistic on any forum.
i really cant wait for the game because watching manning is like watching jordan is his prime...what he sees and reads and the numbers he continues to put up are just sick.

drew is my second fav. qb in the league...most ppl are homers if they think brady is the #2best player in the nfl
i like to look at it like this...put brady on indys team right now and they dont make the playoffs...if manning had the luxury of a top 10 def yr in and out we would be talking about 4-5 super bowls right now.

like i said before its going to be a fun game...and LSU is going to suprise some ppl this season

but im a UT man so hook'em horns
 10 years ago '07        #750
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah its all LSU tonight baby! I'm gonna check the replay tommorrow though
 10 years ago '07        #751
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 gorilla_proof said:
yeah i did peep the board out a little bit...but its hard to find most fans who are objective and realistic on any forum.
i really cant wait for the game because watching manning is like watching jordan is his prime...what he sees and reads and the numbers he continues to put up are just sick.

drew is my second fav. qb in the league...most ppl are homers if they think brady is the #2best player in the nfl
i like to look at it like this...put brady on indys team right now and they dont make the playoffs...if manning had the luxury of a top 10 def yr in and out we would be talking about 4-5 super bowls right now.

like i said before its going to be a fun game...and LSU is going to suprise some ppl this season

but im a UT man so hook'em horns

I wouldn't call myself a UT fan but I do root a lot for Texas. So we can agree there. Yeah Saintsreport is pretty much the same crap being posted by 1,00 different users... LSSPAM brings great insight though
 10 years ago '04        #752
space
space
All I can say is now you as Saints fans understand why Miami released Mare after 10 years. His kickoffs are a beautiful thing to watch but when it comes to clutch FG's.....

I love Mare, as a fellow Cuban I always wished him the best but Miami is much better off with Jay Feely and not Mare.
 10 years ago '07        #753
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Mare was great until today, man that scares me for the Colts game. Damn the Saints young guys looked great out there tonigh
 10 years ago '04        #754
space
space
I've been analyzing games for years, but I almost could care a less about this game.

The Saints rookies looked really good in secondary (4 interceptions), both the dolphins and saints have great depth at running backs, and Mare's kicking tonight was all too familiar as a life long dolphin fan. Trust me, I'm not here bashing the saints one bit, I'm a huge fan of their recent success and plan to draft Drew Brees on the 1st in my anual fantasy league, but you need to trust me when I say you're in for a long season when it comes to Olindo Mare. He's not the clutch kicker that he used to be.

The Saints are something special though, the Dolphins depth on defense is great but our offensive depth was horrible. We only played 3rd and 4th stringers on offense tonight.

Beck - 3rd string
Hamdan - 4th string
Booker - 4th string
cobbs - 3rd string

I don't know how to evaluate tonight's game.

At the end of the night and after quite a few drinks....

The Saints will be fine if some of their starters get injured....the Dolphins will not.

Dolphins defense always dominates, but our offense needs help.

Good luck this season.
 10 years ago '07        #755
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah that game won't say much, just glad to see the young guys f!ghting like that. Wow at Chris Reis, and David Jones.
 10 years ago '05        #756
K.B.  OP
space
space
Saints Reduce Roster By Nine

by Dave Lawrence, NewOrleansSaints.com
Friday, August 31, 2007 - 3:30 PM

New Orleans Saints Executive Vice President/General Manager Mickey Loomis announced Friday that the team has parted ways with nine players as the deadline for reaching the league-mandated roster level of 53 players approaches.

The Saints terminated the contract of linebacker Dhani Jones and waived offensive linemen Ben Archibald, Brian Ferentz and Rob Petitti, wide receiver Derrick Doyle, tight end Ronnie Ghent, and defensive linemen Rodney Leisle, Scott Scharff and Brandon Villarreal.

Archibald is a second-year pro who first joined the Saints in 2004, spending that season and all of the 2006 campaign on the team’s practice squad. The versatile offensive lineman was on the club’s active roster during the 2005 season and saw action in six games, primarily on special teams. The BYU graduate played in all five games this preseason, working at right guard.

Doyle signed with the club as a rookie free agent following the Saints’ preseason opener in August. The former Northwestern State standout saw limited playing time over the final four contests of the summer and did not record any statistics.

Ferentz joined the Saints prior to their third preseason game after spending the 2006 season on the Falcons’ practice squad. The University of Iowa product saw action at both center and left guard over the course of the team’s final three preseason contests.

Ghent signed with the Saints just prior to the Hall of Fame game and caught two passes for 23 yards during the preseason. The former University of Louisville tight end previously spent time on the Cincinnati Bengals’ practice squad after originally signing with the Philadelphia Eagles out of college in 2004.

Jones signed with the Saints as a free agent a few weeks prior to the opening of training camp. The eight-year veteran linebacker started twice in the preseason and turned in 16 tackles and a sack for the Saints in five games.

Leisle was drafted by the Saints in the fifth round in 2004 and played in 17 regular season games for the club over the span of three seasons. He played in 14 games in 2006 and tallied 19 tackles and a fumble recovery. The former UCLA Bruin made eight tackles this preseason, including a sack against the Dolphins.

Petitti came to New Orleans after being claimed off waivers prior to the 2006 season from the Dallas Cowboys. The former University of Pittsburgh offensive lineman was inactive for all but one game in ’06 and played in all five games this preseason at right tackle.

Scharff re-joined the Saints early in training camp after spending time on the team’s practice squad in 2006. The defensive end out of Stanford made three tackles over the course of the preseason.

Villarreal first joined the club as an undrafted free agent in 2006 and spent the entire ’06 campaign on the practice squad. The former Purdue Boilermaker made two tackles from his reserve defensive tackle position this preseason.

The Saints roster currently stands at 66 and the club must reach the level of 53 by 3:00 pm (CT) Saturday.

10 years ago '07        #757
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
Jones was sucking it up for sure. Little surprised but eh thats what ya get
 10 years ago '05        #758
K.B.  OP
space
space
im not surprised jones was cut i was more surprised when we signed him cuz he sucks. 13 more players to be cut...
 10 years ago '07        #759
gorilla_proof 
space
space
im not shocked by the jones release some younger backers where performing at his level and when thats the case you go with youth'

jones is only making waves off of his play a few seasons ago...he would be a good dept guy but if you can save money in the long run do it and do it now' with the way contracts are turning out the CBA would need to be increase by another 30-40mil to lock up key players
 10 years ago '07        #760
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
 K.B. said:
im not surprised jones was cut i was more surprised when we signed him cuz he sucks. 13 more players to be cut...
I'm surprised cuz we just signed the dude to a contract. I know he has been a.ss but yeah thats why I was kind of surprised
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now