New Orleans Saints

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
K.B.  OP
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 Aftashok said:
i heard the same thing...that would be DANGEROUS!!! Ginn AND Bush on the field together...i think that would make the Saints one of, if not THE most explosive, unpredictable offenses in the league, IF Ginn performs well once he gets to the NFL....

....BUT...i think N.O. needs cornerback help to be addressed FIRST in the Draft...they haven't succeeded in bringing in ANY help there so far, so id like to see em pick up Chris Houston, or Aaron Ross, or even Darrelle Revis with that first pick...THEN, if Ginn drops THAT far (which i highly doubt), pick him up with the second pick....

btw...did William James (formerly Will Peterson with the Giants) ever sign anywhere? i remember he came to N.O. on a visit, but havent heard anything about a deal being worked out with the Saints or any other team for that matter...

cornerback is a very pressing need for the saints but as with any team i think they may draft the BPA and u cant really rule out them trading up if ginn is there around the 18th to 21th spots. chris houston probably wont be around for the 27th spot there are other teams ahead of us that need corner help. i like aaron ross from wat i have seen film of, the only knock i have on him at the moment is his age i think he is around 25 or so. revis had a pretty good pro day and i think his stock may be raising. william james was signed by the eagles not too long ago to a one year deal dude had a serious injury tho so im glad we didnt sign him.
 03-25-2007, 12:11 AM         #42
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll havent heard the saints signed fred thomas to a 3 yr extension about the same time they signed brian simmons. lol......wtf
 11 years ago '05        #43
K.B.  OP
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
ya'll havent heard the saints signed fred thomas to a 3 yr extension about the same time they signed brian simmons. lol......wtf
i want freddie t gone as much as the next person, but u dont get rid of player until u have someone to replace that player. i dont think they have found anyone yet so thats y he is still around, for now.
 11 years ago '05        #44
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2817 2817
 K.B. said:
i want freddie t gone as much as the next person, but u dont get rid of player until u have someone to replace that player. i dont think they have found anyone yet so thats y he is still around, for now.

i feel what you sayin but at the same time, when you get burnt on simple moves as much as he did, gotta replace him. i think they could get a better corner than him in FA or in the draft. if they signed him to an extension, imma go to the N.O. and raise hell. Hell i should go tryout and replace him
 11 years ago '05        #45
K.B.  OP
space
space
NFL ANNOUNCES NATIONALLY TELEVISED KICKOFF WEEKEND & THANKSGIVING GAMES

The NFL announced on Monday its 2007 Kickoff Weekend national television schedule -including a Monday night doubleheader-and its Thanksgiving Day national TV tripleheader.

In a tradition that began in 2004, the Super Bowl champion annually hosts the NFL Thursday night season kickoff the following year. This September 6 at 7:30 PM CT on NBC, the Super Bowl XLI champion Colts will welcome the New Orleans Saints to Indianapolis. The game will have an All-Star flavor, featuring the starting quarterbacks from the 2007 Pro Bowl Indianapolis' PEYTON MANNING and the Saints' DREW BREES.

On Sunday, September 9, the FOX national doubleheader game at 3:15 PM CT will send the defending NFC champion Chicago Bears to visit the AFC West champion San Diego Chargers, led by reigning NFL MVP LA DAINIAN TOMLINSON and new head coach NORV TURNER. San Diego (14-2) and Chicago (13-3) led their respective conferences in regular-season wins in '06.

The Sunday night primetime game (7:15 PM ET) on NBC will feature the NFC Wild Card Playoff teams of last season, as the New York Giants visit the Dallas Cowboys, led by new head coach WADE PHILLIPS. Monday night, September 10, ESPN will host a Monday Night Football doubleheader featuring two critical division matchups. The first game (6:00 PM CT) will send the AFC North titlist Baltimore Ravens to Cincinnati to battle the Bengals. The MNF nightcap (9:15 PM CT) will be an NFC West matchup, as the San Francisco 49ers host the Arizona Cardinals. The game will showcase talented young quarterbacks Arizona's MATT LEINART (No. 10 overall selection in last year's draft) and the 49ers' ALEX SMITH (No. 1 overall pick in '05).

On Sunday, September 9, CBS, which has U.S. Open tennis in the late afternoon slot, will carry a lineup of early regional NFL games. CBS will televise the NFL national doubleheader late game in Week 2.

Continuing an innovation introduced last season, the NFL will serve up three nationally-televised games on Thanksgiving Day, including the first of NFL Networks late-season primetime offerings of 2007.

The early game (FOX, 11:30 PM ET) will be an NFC North meeting of the Green Bay Packers at the Detroit Lions. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, the second game (CBS, 3:15 PM ET) will be a family affair when the New York Jets travel to the Dallas Cowboys. It will be a matchup of running back brothers --28-year-old THOMAS JONES, recently acquired by the Jets in a trade, against his sibling, 25-year-old JULIUS of the Cowboys. This will be the second meeting of their professional careers-- Julius (150 yards, two touchdowns) got the better of Thomas Bears on Thanksgiving Day in 2004 in a 21-7 Cowboys' victory.

The Thanksgiving tripleheader continues at 6:15 PM ET on NFL Network when the Colts visit the Atlanta Falcons, led by new head coach BOBBY PETRINO.

The announcement of these national TV games was made Monday by NFL Commissioner ROGER GOODELL at the NFL Annual Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona.

The rest of the 2007 regular-season schedule will be completed and announced in April.
Cant wait for this sh*t....
 11 years ago '04        #46
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Saints | Copper re-signed to one-year deal
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:23:21 -0700

NewOrleansSaints.com reports the New Orleans Saints re-signed WR Terrance Copper to a one-year contract. Details of the deal were not disclosed.
 11 years ago '05        #47
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2817 2817
 K.B. said:
Cant wait for this sh*t....
great read!!! props!!!! time to show the world that 06 wasnt a fluke year!!!!!!!!!:applause:
 03-26-2007, 10:07 PM         #48
bonitapplebum87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm def ready to see the Saints play the Colts...but damn how I wish they had to come to the Dome.
 03-27-2007, 03:49 PM         #49
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K.B. said:
I know this.. I think they signed him to be a backup and i know that they signed an extension for a fact i saw it on the news in new orleans. I dont see any reason to get rid of fred thomas i have heard that they are considering moving him to safety. That i dont agree with, he has been with the saints for years i think he would be great locker room player/special teams. He did take a big paycut to stay with the team that is why they kept him. Maybe stick him in the slot in dime and nickel formations he does good in the zone d good coverage but his speed is attrocious and thats why he gets beat and if you want to blitz opponents you have to play man. But he is and will be on the team for at least a few more seasons so all my n.o. fans get used to it....... hopefully he wont have too big a role in the defense this year..... i pray for that
 03-27-2007, 04:14 PM         #50
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And if we draft another wr we are retarded unless there is no better cbs or lbs available or unless we can get calvin johnson which wont happen. Our offense is the best in the league and that was without joe horn last year for the most part we also were missing colston for a few games during the season and still made it. Plus we already picked up a decent pass catching te in campbell not that i expect too much out of him but anyhting is an upgrage over hilton or conwell at least in the recieving aspect.

Last edited by lilt9484; 03-27-2007 at 04:17 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #51
K.B.  OP
space
space
 lilt9484 said:
And if we draft another wr we are retarded unless there is no better cbs or lbs available or unless we can get calvin johnson which wont happen. Our offense is the best in the league and that was without joe horn last year for the most part we also were missing colston for a few games during the season and still made it. Plus we already picked up a decent pass catching te in campbell not that i expect too much out of him but anyhting is an upgrage over hilton or conwell at least in the recieving aspect.
the only way i can see them not drafting a cb in the first round is if someone that they are really high on falls to that slot or if they can trade up a few spots to get someone (if ginn jr. falls to atleast 21 they might trade up for that since payton has had his eye on him). as for campbell, i expect him to have a nice role in this offense and he is a huge upgraded over the tight ends we have now (if he stays healthy). its gonna be interesting to see how colston is being the number one wideout for the season. we still need a number 2 wideout, if they dont bring in a vet. wideout then im looking for them to draft a wideout in the first day of the draft.
 11 years ago '04        #52
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 K.B. said:
the only way i can see them not drafting a cb in the first round is if someone that they are really high on falls to that slot or if they can trade up a few spots to get someone (if ginn jr. falls to atleast 21 they might trade up for that since payton has had his eye on him). as for campbell, i expect him to have a nice role in this offense and he is a huge upgraded over the tight ends we have now (if he stays healthy). its gonna be interesting to see how colston is being the number one wideout for the season. we still need a number 2 wideout, if they dont bring in a vet. wideout then im looking for them to draft a wideout in the first day of the draft.
Devery Henderson i think will be a good number 2 option...i think the WRs are pretty set, unless we can pull in a true proven contributor for not an absurd amount of money....Eric Johnson, moreso than Campbell, will be a big improvement at the tight end position too....
 11 years ago '05        #53
K.B.  OP
space
space
 Aftashok said:
Devery Henderson i think will be a good number 2 option...i think the WRs are pretty set, unless we can pull in a true proven contributor for not an absurd amount of money....Eric Johnson, moreso than Campbell, will be a big improvement at the tight end position too....
mickey loomis was on sirius today talkin about how they were really disappointed that engram resigned with the seahawks cuz they were really pushing to get him here to have that veteran leadership for these young wideouts. they are still going after atleast one WR tho and they might just get him. Darrell Jackson
 04-02-2007, 04:00 PM         #54
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is kind of old news but the buccaneers are interested in acquiring charles grant from the saints. If they offer him a contract they will forfeit 2 1st round draft picks. That includes they're 4th overall selection this year and they're 1st draft pick next year. That means if the bucs went after grant we could have a very good chance of drafting Calvin Johnson. My personal opinion is that the bucs will not do it. This would be an idiotic move by them for the future of the franchise, but Jon gruden is on the hot seat and the bucs need to win now, so thats the only thing keping my hopes up. I think that the bucs are just buttering grant up for free agency next season, but i will keep my fingers crossed. I love grant and would hate to see him go, but for 2 1st round selections especially this years 4th overall i would have to say PEACE OUT HOMIE.

This article was in mid march so if something is gonna happen it will happen soon

At a time when the signing of free agents is starting to slow to a crawl, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are threatening to make one of the biggest market splashes yet.

Though it could cost them two first-round draft picks, the Bucs appear to be contemplating signing New Orleans Saints defensive end Charles Grant.

The Saints recently placed the franchise tag on the 28-year-old Grant, but the Bucs have invited him for a visit today.

Source: Tampa Tribune

And i in my earlier post i meant to say eric johnson at te not campbell dont know why i wrote that i must have been on that kryptonite.

Last edited by lilt9484; 04-02-2007 at 04:19 PM..
 04-02-2007, 04:20 PM         #55
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check this out too

I also found this on NOLA.com:

Several teams, including the Saints, inquired with the Broncos about the availability of cornerback Dré Bly, who was traded from Detroit to Denver last month and was adamant about his displeasure at the prospect of playing in the Rocky Mountains. Apparently, a five-year, $33 million contract extension is enough to make Bly happy, as well as Broncos owner Pat Bowlen. "That was big," Bowlen told The Denver Post of the deal. "I feel very good about where we are." The Broncos now possess two of the best cover corners in football in Bly and Champ Bailey. Bly will be in Denver on Monday as the Broncos begin their offseason program. "We're very happy to have him," Coach Mike Shanahan told the paper. "He fits in great." . . . Though it had been reported the Saints visited with free-agent wide receiver Keenan McCardell, he hasn't yet been to New Orleans. That could change this week, though. Don't expect the team to make any huge free-agent splashes the rest of the way. There's not much left on the market that inspires the club. Payton and General Manager Mickey Loomis said they felt it necessary to visit with free-agent kicker Mike Vanderjagt because of his statistical accuracy. Don't expect, however, that Vanderjagt will be signed
 11 years ago '04        #56
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 lilt9484 said:
This is kind of old news but the buccaneers are interested in acquiring charles grant from the saints. If they offer him a contract they will forfeit 2 1st round draft picks. That includes they're 4th overall selection this year and they're 1st draft pick next year. That means if the bucs went after grant we could have a very good chance of drafting Calvin Johnson. My personal opinion is that the bucs will not do it. This would be an idiotic move by them for the future of the franchise, but Jon gruden is on the hot seat and the bucs need to win now, so thats the only thing keping my hopes up. I think that the bucs are just buttering grant up for free agency next season, but i will keep my fingers crossed. I love grant and would hate to see him go, but for 2 1st round selections especially this years 4th overall i would have to say PEACE OUT HOMIE.

This article was in mid march so if something is gonna happen it will happen soon

At a time when the signing of free agents is starting to slow to a crawl, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are threatening to make one of the biggest market splashes yet.

Though it could cost them two first-round draft picks, the Bucs appear to be contemplating signing New Orleans Saints defensive end Charles Grant.

The Saints recently placed the franchise tag on the 28-year-old Grant, but the Bucs have invited him for a visit today.

Source: Tampa Tribune

And i in my earlier post i meant to say eric johnson at te not campbell dont know why i wrote that i must have been on that kryptonite.
yeah...i fu*kin wish the buccaneers WOULD do that sh*t....and the Saints use the #4 pick on somebody who would instantly come in and make a difference....and also would be a hometown favorite immediately....Laron Landry....the place where he's from, Ama, LA, is about 20 minutes from N.O. and i can guarantee that everybody from there would be at every home game....
 11 years ago '05        #57
K.B.  OP
space
space
Hall of Fame Game: Sunday, Aug. 5 -- Pro Football Hall of Fame Game (Canton, Ohio)
New Orleans vs. Pittsburgh, 8 p.m. (NFLN)

Home: Week 1 Buffalo at New Orleans (CBS, 8/10, 8 p.m.)
Week 4 Miami at New Orleans

Away: Week 2 New Orleans at Cincinnati
Week 3 New Orleans at Kansas City

04-03-2007, 02:23 PM         #58
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
yeah...i fu*kin wish the buccaneers WOULD do that sh*t....and the Saints use the #4 pick on somebody who would instantly come in and make a difference....and also would be a hometown favorite immediately....Laron Landry....the place where he's from, Ama, LA, is about 20 minutes from N.O. and i can guarantee that everybody from there would be at every home game....
yeah i know. i went to lsu for 4 years i use to chill with him skyler and jemarcus , we used to boil crawfish and sh*t when they were freshman I had a few classes with them too. i aint seen em in a minute tho i moved back down to that N.O. right before the storm. Laron is a beast but if we got calvin johnson we would probly have the best offense ever known to the nfl. But like i said thats a hope and a prayer 95% chance it aint gonna happen, but last year I would have said that there was a 99% chance we were not gonna get reggie but we still got him

Last edited by lilt9484; 04-03-2007 at 03:53 PM..
 04-03-2007, 03:48 PM         #59
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the saints traded a 6th round pick for miami dolphin kicker Olindo Mare today.......... fu*king right now we can kick 40+ yarders fu*k carney he cant
 11 years ago '04        #60
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 lilt9484 said:
the saints traded a 6th round pick for miami dolphin kicker Olindo Mare today.......... fu*king right now we can kick 40+ yarders fu*k carney he cant

Enjoy Mare's amazing Kickoffs....the dude kicks a touchback every single time and leads the NFL every year on touchbacks for a reason.

Yes the man has amazing leg strength and will certainly boost your kicking capabilities.

HOWEVER do not get your hopes up TOO high. Supposedly Mare said his FG accuracy sucked because of Infield dirt at Dolphins Stadium during the MLB season when the Marlins played, but his accuracy has deminished over the past few seasons.

He's missed plenty of game winning FG's and has grown from a fan favorite in Miami to a lost cause.

I will def. miss his kickoffs though. I remember seeing him make FG's on kickoffs if the wind is right...it's incredible.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy